• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Reader-led comic; At Home with the McFeelys: A Fox Sisters Special

Rox: Not quite extinct, but not a primary part of the story arc. the next three pages are on the way, but i'm still setting the 'game' up. I really think one of your ideas from a while back is going to be used to hilarious effect down the road. I can't say what it is though 😉

ErraticEmphatic: Thanks for the praise, and yeah, although I think 'sick' is quite harsh (I hope the humour downplays the terror), I would say that the scenarios are, in many cases, utterly bizarre. I don't think i've ever gone for sick, but testing people's tolerance for scenarios that feature creatures is one thing I have wrestled with as regards to how far do I go, and your words do resonate in the way eroticism can come from imperilment, as the girls explore new sensations - Barbara is a particularly odd one when it comes to her fickleness about men, but embraces all that glistens, pulsates and writhes. I think the depraved old people get more protests, but whereas the scenes with the chicks and the 'ticklebacks' are just titilation, I think the most objectionable encounter so far is the giant cockerel. The Owl encounter is also terrifying for Nina at first, but as you point out, imperilment turns to curiosity, then arousal, then fulfillment. the same goes for Lucy with the turkeys. Okay, that was a bit sick... I'm afraid I have a thing for slippery, gooey, rubbery things molesting sexy women with lovely, big natural breasts. The Fox Sisters used to be on a website named after the cult film Galaxy of Terror, which is now defunct.
There's a bit of Damiea reflected in Lucy, not only physically, but also when the character is admonished by a male crew member- 'When have you ever had enough? and the old man responds to her flattering remark of 'you're not old', with 'not when I'm looking at you!' - brilliant in that it is sweet and leery. The main difference is when she encounters that [spoiler alert]. Lucy would've faired ever so better in that situation!... and they're from different sides of the Atlantic.

My other work can be accessed via the signature. Most of it is spread over those threads. I should get a gallery sorted out.

As for the technique, I don't use a tablet; just pencil, ink, scan, 'tweak' and colour.

Last edited:
I really think one of your ideas from a while back is going to be used to hilarious effect down the road. I can't say what it is though.

The mistress Rox does NOT LIKE HER SLAVES BEING COY. You'd best be explaining soon slave or else it's the paddle again!

...okay okay I kid I kid...maybe. :stickout

Colouring is starting to happen at a somewhat geological pace for pages four, five and six due to a bastard cold, but it's happening. hopefully developments in the next installment will fire more suggestions!

Ready and eager to enjoy, then make my recommendations! Banish freezing temperatures with red-hot Fox fuel!

One more page to colour,and then the next installment should be up tomorrow.
It introduces a diversion to McFeely and Doris' session with Babs, so have thinking caps at the ready. We're still setting up the story so expect more teasing than tickling at this stage.

After the next few pages, I will leave it for some time to concentrate on Fish Tales. But we will finish this little episode at some point. It's quite nice to have something a little more freewheeling and loosely structured.

Last edited:
Pages 4-6 of the story. I haven't incorporated many ideas yet, as we're still setting the story up, but as i'm introducing a distraction for the McFeelys, i'd like more suggestions on where the story could go, then the tickling can begin properly. I think a popular idea is McFeely finally having a good one-on-one session with Babs, which leaves Lucy and Doris... 😱
However that isn't for certain, and other suggestions are welcome, but I shall be concentrating on getting Fish Tales done, so please be patient regarding new chapters to this one. I'll probably work on it more while writing PAPH out - i need something to draw.

Last edited:
Happy day! Sunny Lucy puts in an appearance while Babs plays rub-a-dub in the bedroom! Two Fox's to fondle… the McFeelys are suddenly blessed with an embarrassment of fine flesh! Doris may have the finesse of a demolition crew, but she's got Barbara's number right enough! Can't wait to see her tuck into Lu, who's smart mouth is setting her up for a helacious teasing session! Here's hoping that the mother/daughter tag team of troglodytes don't neglect sensual foot message! That's my vote for upcoming action!

I thought you might like this chapter LBH. Never has troglodyte seemed so apt, although some pictures of Doris make me go 'awww'. It's not her fault , but then she wasn't the most welcoming student at Prickly Hills (as we'll see in another comic).

As you can see in panel 3 of page 6, Lucy is a little full of herself sometimes, and it sums her up well. She knows she's sexy, and that playful sense of knowing just makes me want to tickle her, so I guess that's the rationale behind making her so teasing and knowing - she does it so we'll want to take her down a peg. She's always quite sweet at heart, but she's also quite a clever, naughty girl who just wants a good time, and the occassional spank. I think I would have to motorboat her vigourously if she turned up on my door like that. No beard is too prodigious that it cannot be used on a Fox sister's beckoning cleavage; they are serious pogonophiles.

I think some tootsie tickling would be a good idea, and there's a garage round the side for Doris and Lucy to play in, unless the old dear should get first dibs.

Ideas, guys?

Last edited:
WOW!!! I have serious troubles to understand what babs says while doris dries her with the towel, but its really nice to see Barbara being aroused by the hands of the wrinkled mc feely(maybe babs is gerontophile and lesbian?)...I cannt wait to see Lucy in action.
Kitch: How old is Mc feely?

Just wanted to express my appreciation. Marvelous Darling.

Babs is an erotic playground.

This is amazing work!

Everything about this is amazing, and I love the way the old lady speaks.

Please tell me Mc Feely is going to put her finger in Lucy's belly button too?

Thanks for the comments guys;

Gutierrez: That's just how I write dialogue when someone gets tickled. She's trying to speak, but she's in hysterics. Babs is not really a lesbian, but very fickle about men, and she has got a gerontophilic (and pogonophilic) streak that means she doesn't mind the elderly giving her a tickle. I think she just loves the perverted depravity of having dessciated digits touching her tender, supple flesh, the filthy girl - it gets even worse when she encounters Featherfinger's dad!(not this comic, for those of a weak constitution) As for McFeely's age. Well, it's tricky to pin down an actual age for anybody. Officially the story occurs between 2007-2010 because the girls have set DOB's. The doctor is meant to be 84 when the story starts, and the oldest. I think McFeely is about 78-80 here.

BMJ: Babs is indeed an erotic playground, all six feet of her.:drool I love that description, and endorse it!

Q_0: Thanks for your praise man. I always try to improve and get my work as well-honed (and erotic) as I can, and thanks for the nod to dear old McFeely's Caledonian accent. I don't know why i've made both McFeely and Oswald scottish - it's just something about the accent that has a shifty, leery edge in an old person, especially a softer Edinburgh accent, and is just fun to write. I can have Lucy's belly button tickled by McFeely if you'd like. I quite like belly tickling as well, always have.

Last edited:
Whoa...I didn't realize you posted a new batch. Babs spread and being prepared for the duster I see. Awesome job; can't wait to see her feathered torment. Also, while it may not be my particular vise, I did see some of the Waterbabes comics and the artwork/story is very good Naught-hun.

Cheers Rox. More from this comic on the way, and McFeely gives you a choice to make, so be prepared to vote from a possible 6 choices. They may also be a discussion point regarding Lucy.

I hope you can add some pages soon kitch. I have a feeling that it will be awesome!

Cheers Rox. More from this comic on the way, and McFeely gives you a choice to make, so be prepared to vote from a possible 6 choices.

Oh, so many choices, so little time for giving Babs a good dusting. I'm just hoping that if making Babs into Ms. McFeely's pony girl is an option that Babs won't get a pony tail plug stuck up her butt. No offense to pony play people here on the forum but I'm not a particular fan of anything that happens to be shoved up a woman's rear (no offense).

They may also be a discussion point regarding Lucy.

Okay, so, remind me Naught-hun, is or isn't Lucy's the blonde that recently showed up at Ms. McFeely's doorstep? I'm certainly a fan of well-endowed blondes as well and certainly wouldn't mind Ms. McFeely's pony cart being pulled by both Babs and Lucy. Oh, I can see it now:

Ms. McFeely: YAAAAH! (whips) YAAAAH! (whips)

Babs: MMMRRRPPPHH!

Ms. McFeely: GET ALONG LITTLE DOGGY!

Lucy: MMMRRRGGGGPPPHHHRRREEEMMM!

Ms. McFeely: Keep that chin up! Shoulders back! Good girls, be proud ponies.

Babs: HHHHHRRRRRRGGGG!

Oh, so many choices, so little time for giving Babs a good dusting. I'm just hoping that if making Babs into Ms. McFeely's pony girl is an option that Babs won't get a pony tail plug stuck up her butt. No offense to pony play people here on the forum but I'm not a particular fan of anything that happens to be shoved up a woman's rear (no offense).

Okay, so, remind me Naught-hun, is or isn't Lucy's the blonde that recently showed up at Ms. McFeely's doorstep? I'm certainly a fan of well-endowed blondes as well and certainly wouldn't mind Ms. McFeely's pony cart being pulled by both Babs and Lucy. Oh, I can see it now:

Ms. McFeely: YAAAAH! (whips) YAAAAH! (whips)

Babs: MMMRRRPPPHH!

Ms. McFeely: GET ALONG LITTLE DOGGY!

Lucy: MMMRRRGGGGPPPHHHRRREEEMMM!

Ms. McFeely: Keep that chin up! Shoulders back! Good girls, be proud ponies.

Babs: HHHHHRRRRRRGGGG!

You have great ideas! I would love to see a scene of spanking: Lucy and Babs over Mrs Mc feely knee and spanked by her xD

Hi guys. t's been a busy week with work, but I plan to finish colouring the latest pages tonight, and have them ready for tomorrow or Sunday.

I like some of these ideas. The pony play one is something that I may use later, with less animal noises (you wouldn't get that out of either Babs or Lu, only sarcastically) and more humour, and the butt plug would freak them out as previously discussed. No offence to those who like that, but the girls wouldn't, and the pony idea is uncharted territory enough.

I also like the spanking idea, although the given the respective sizes of McFeely and her captors, having either Fox sister over McFeely's knee may prove hazardous to the old bint, although if overcome and smothered by the undulating curves of either girl, her struggling beneath their softness may become the source of more fantic tickles. If anyone could realistically spank them it would be Doris, and i've always had a thing about spanking that moves into tickling; the kicking legs and teeth tugging the lower lip. I think they might have to double-team if McFeely wants to spank the girls. As enthusiastically as she'd hold onto their wriggling forms, McFeely just wouldn't be able to stop either girl bucking out of her sickly embrace. Hell, they'd probably be able to escape the clutches of a lot of the guys on the forum if they didn't want to be there. Neither girl is exactly waif-like.

Last edited:
The pony play one is something that I may use later, with less animal noises (you wouldn't get that out of either Babs or Lu, only sarcastically) and more humour, and the butt plug would freak them out as previously discussed.

Ugh, epic fail for me. Those where supposed to be muffled grunts and protests due to Babs and Lucy being bit-gagged while pulling Ms. McFeely's pony cart. I guess I just can't do gag speak eh Naught-hun? I really wish someone could make a gag speak translator. BGagger had one readily available for awhile but he deleted it and instead made a new version and only made it available to the select few people who he wants to be able to join his new MMORPG. Why he did this is beyond me. Maybe someone could make a new gag speak translator?

Sorry, LOL! Now that you mention it it seems more obvious. I guess that's just where my imagination was going. Perhaps it was the capitals suggesting something more vocal than grunts and muffled protest.

I'll have to see how that plays out. I think having a gag might stifle any banter or giggling from the captives, although one may have a ball gag for novelty. Stuff like that doesn't make many appearances in my comics.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back