• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She Laughed with her Boots Off... F/F

The Bandito

Verified
Howdy gang!

Thought y'all might appreciate a little Cowgirl Ticklin'!!! Please let me know what you think.

I also wanted to let everybody know that we have been hard at work on our first Tickling Comic Series called the "Bounce Chix"!!! Three lovely gals get zapped into and out of different realities by their Magical Alien Toe Rings!!! (The result of an Alien abduction during Freshman year 😀 ).

The first episode is going to be called "Temple of Bounce: and the Curse of the Mummy Feather", and is going to be a Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider/Danger Girlesque Adventure through a Cursed pyramid filled with Nazi Interrogators, Lustful Mummies, and an imprisoned Egyptian Goddess who has been waiting and waiting for a visitor or two!!! It will be about 15 pages or so, and be filled to the brim with Tickle traps, Foot tickling, Upperbody tickling, adventure, action, fantasy, um...romance... and did I mention TONS OF TICKLING!!!!!

I'll post some character pics of the Chix, and of the upcoming comic in the near future. We hope to be able to present the comic by Late October/Early November!!! Keep your fingers crossed - and I'll keep you all updated! Between now and then, I've got some other pics to post that I hope you'll like...

For now - enjoy tonight's pic!

Bandito

Attachments

• Cowgirls-FINAL.jpg
    Cowgirls-FINAL.jpg
    532.8 KB · Views: 7,678
YES to tons of tickling!!! Too many tickle comics have only small bits of tickling. I'm really looking forward to this! Bounce Chix, I think, just may be the best tickle comic ever! 🙂

nuttin' better than sum Country ticklin'....

Excellent pic...can't wait for the comic...

Nice work on that one! And good luck on the comic, kiddo. n_n

*round of applause*

very well done! and i just can't wait for the comic 😀

What a grat piece of art! Wonderful stuff! I can hardly wait to see the comic! 😀

Thanks as always for the wonderful feedback guys and gals!!! I forgot to mention it in my last post - but the Bounce Chix are featured in my Sig: from left to right - Hailey, Andi, Jane. Hailey and Jane pics are actually taken from the comic. The Andi crop is from a promo pic I will post soon 😀

Tickle Fur: Always love your posts - thanks so much. Yeah, I think you'll really dig the comic. Can't wait to share it with you.

KyHawkeye: Yupper - thems sum good ticklin'! Thanks Pardner!!!

Sammi-chan: Thanks Sammi - you are awesome ^_^

Nite Avenger: More to come as well - thanks for the kind words.

Big Norm: *returns applause with standing ovation* Thanks man - always love to hear from you.

Timewarp: Sorry Mate. Um... the one gal is tickling the other gal. Let me know how to further clarify 😀 Thanks for letting me know!!!! 🙂

Darth Vegeta: Yeah, I think even the Cowgirls love the Cowgirls by the look of things. I grew up in Arizona, so I have always had kind of a thing for Gals in really big hats lol. :grind_tee

Ghost Shinobi: Thumbs up always appreciated, thanks!!! :nerd:

Feathers: Thanks - I can hardly wait to show you the comic. I am cranking through it, but I want to make sure it is as good as I can make it before I post anything! :wooha:

Thanks again everyone!!!!! Keep letting me know what you think - I love the feedback :cyclopes:

Best,

Bandito

BRILLIANT! I love it.......... superb work, keep it up 🙂

Thanks again!
Your cowgirls rule
I love the "confused yet expecting" look on the ticklee's face
Your projects show you are truly reinassance men and I'm just expecting what new stuff your creative minds will be willing to share with us
Being a sci-fi fan myself, the tickling aliens idea is a delight
Best Regards
Darth Godflesh

your very welcome, Bandito, The Mandito! sorry, my rhyming sucks today. i'm currently doing that pic for you, ran into some snags, but it's chugging along, and i do it bit by bit when i have the time, so it should be out soon, hopefully.

Nice! Can't wait to see some previews of the comic! Will there be any nylon tickling?

Wanted to shoot another message to thank y'all for the feedback. I find if I wait too long and lots of people post, than my replies suck. Plus I am bored off my ass, and need a break from the comic for a few minutes...

C Tickler: I appreciate it! I will definitely be keeping it up 😀

Joey Tickler: Thanks and thanks again! :happy:

Darth Godflesh: Awesome feedback!! Yeah - I kinda like the way her expression came out in the top panel. I was still having a hard time with the faces at this point (think I am doing much better now). And hey - wanted to ask... seems like there are a lot of sci-fi fans on the forums-myself included. At some point I wanted to do a comic to explain how the Bounce Chix got their powers (explaining in detail how they were abducted by kind, but bumbling tickle aliens and how the chix subsequently save the universe from the TICKLE MONSTERS FROM OUTER SPACE!!!). Would you like to see that episode earlier in the series, or would it be more fun about 5 or 6 comics in? Let me know what you think...

Soletk: Man, I got so much style that I gotta wear a mask just to keep the photographers at bay, lol. Just kidding, That was a nice compliment though! I appreciate it.

Big Norm: with comments so warm, you send praise like a storm, or perhaps even a swarm.... of love through my dorm. Ha! See my rhyming sucks even worse than yours :wooha: And I haven't lived in a dorm for years. But thanks for the praise, and even more so for the cool pic!!!!! I can't wait. I keep offering to do like a request or something for you, when I am done with the comic. All ya gotta do is let me know 😎 Later - Bandito and the Burrito Incognito Mosquito :weird:

DNC2423: Thanks - previews coming fairly soon. Unfortunately there will not be any nylon tickling in this episode. I couldn't find a way to work it in. A bit of sock tickling - but no Nylons. I hope to work it into the next piece, or even a possible promo. Thanks again!

Abadon XXX: Dude - wait till you see the next pic I post!!!!

Thanks y'all keep the responses coming - gives me stuff to think about when I am planning the next comic.

Bandito

Whoa!
Thanks for the reply!
Yes, I've noticed there are a few of us that love sci-fi (either being comics, movies or books - my book's top choice would be Jack Vance's Alastor trilogy - please name yours) and now that thanks to TTC and TFM we have these great forums to express our thoughts and meet like-minded misfits, every time I start reading a new book, comic, or watching a movie I'm always wishing ... "Please let there be a situation where tickling takes place" sometimes that drives me crazy because, and I hope you agree with me, sooner or later the main girl character gets trapped by the villain or villainess (I, like you, prefer f/f service!) and he/she instead of tickling her, starts "telling her his/her evil plans" Crap! Golden opportunities like these are wasted always!
About your story plot it looks impressive
Could I request for a "little" special episode, scene or maybe an one-off shoot? I'd love to see a scene where one of the girls (either villainess or heroin) gets shrunk and tickled, maybe as she shrinks she gets more ticklish, I don't know or maybe a grumpy,bossy chick (maybe the team leader, I don't know them yet) gets shrunk and needs to be tickled to be "unstressed" to get to her original size, I hope this doesn't sound too weird for you and I also don't want to interfere with your plot because just hearing the details of your future plans your story looks like a Isaac Asimov written, Cecil B. DeMille directed Scarlett Johansson/Kristen Bell/Michelle Trachtenberg starring monster of a movie, simply the greatest of the tickling arts!!!
- by the way Michelle Trachtenberg has accepted in public that she's ticklish, so who knows? maybe we're not dreaming after all!
About the whole plot and right time to explain the alien invasion/ girl's origins of their power/weaknesses, let me tell you that I'd like to see your story flow, and that you may include it maybe after 3 or 4 comics, just please don't play a "George Lucas" on us (I mean altering facts and destroying the whole mystique of the story just to end it)
let the story unfold itself
Best Regards
Darth Godflesh

I'm in heaven! XD Awesome work man lol. I'm really diggin the art style, really captures the hilarity of the situation.

Lookin' forward to your comic strip lol, the titles alone got me wonderin' what kinda wackiness your gna come up with next lol

Oh, wow! I love this comic! Awesome job!

Like everyone else, I am looking forward to more!

Bandito said:
Big Norm: with comments so warm, you send praise like a storm, or perhaps even a swarm.... of love through my dorm. Ha! See my rhyming sucks even worse than yours :wooha: And I haven't lived in a dorm for years. But thanks for the praise, and even more so for the cool pic!!!!! I can't wait. I keep offering to do like a request or something for you, when I am done with the comic. All ya gotta do is let me know 😎 Later - Bandito and the Burrito Incognito Mosquito :weird:

before i asked for the request, i wanted to finish your pic, just in case i couldn't get your pic to work, i woulda felt bad having you done something for me, but i couldn't return the favor. but if you wanna get started on the request, i'll think of one, i got a few buzing in my head that i gotta prioritize and see which one i'll choose for you.

Cool Beans...

I'll go backwards for a change, and because I have a ginormous reply to Darth Godflesh:

Vortale: Thanks - that's awesome! I am looking forward to posting more. And hopefully they keep improving. Or start improving - depending on your perspective 🙂 Thanks man!!!

RTL: LOL - I think my next comic takes place in Heaven!!!! I thought a naughty Angel pic would be fun!!!! So you're in the perfect spot to witness some steamy topless tickle action 😉 I always appreciate your replies!!!!

Darth Godflesh: Yeah - I am into a lot of Sci-Fi. Favorite comic has always been DangerGirl, but Fav movies (Forbidden Planet, Matrix (First), Avalon, The Returner, V for Vendetta, LOTR, 12 Monkeys, etc). As far as books - I really dig the cyber punk right now, ie: Richard K Morgan's Kovacs novels (Woken Furies, Broken Angels, Altered Carbon) and Ashers works (especially Gridlinked and Brassman). And I totally hear you - they got these gals in a compromising situation, and do they tickle? No, they monologue. Dammit! More tickling more tickling!!!!! Have you read the Dead Magicians Club: Maps book by Morrow? It is the bomb - I mean really really really really REALLY good fantasy!!!!!! WITH TICKLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

And hey - I really like the Shrunken Bounce Chix idea. I am not sure if it would work for an entire episode, but at least a one page mini-comic - it definitely has some great potential. Thanks for the idea - you might very well be seeing that in comic form at some point - I'll keep you informed 😱

In regards to Michelle - Talk about a ticklers dream come true - between her and Carmen - wow. They both need to be tickled immediately. See pics attached 😱

And thanks for the feedback in terms of the Bounce Chix Origin comic. I think you're right - I'll establish the story and then go back to the begining - but no worries - If I ever pull a "lucas" you can send an entire batallion of Ninjas to my house to smack me around.

Thanks so much for the input - keep it coming and so will I.

And to Big Norm: Who just posted on the thread this minute! Thanks man - that's cool. I would want to wait as well. But you really deserve to make a request no matter what - jut because you have given such fantastic feedback, and you totally rock! As I mentioned - it will be weeks and weeks before I can start anything anyway, so take your time. Just know how much I appreciate everything :grind_tee Talk to you soon.

Best,

Bandito

Attachments

• Carmen.jpg
    Carmen.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Carmen2.jpg
    Carmen2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Michelle.jpg
    Michelle.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 168
  • Michelle2.jpg
    Michelle2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 230
Wow! I really can't wait![/SIZE]About the cow girl pic you've just posted...it looks like the second part, isn't it?
If I'm right you should post the first one... 😀

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back