• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She Laughed with her Boots Off... F/F

Bandito said:
Thanks FL Atlanta!!!!!

Darth Vegeta, and Big Norm - does Ada work for Umbrella, or is she a police officer? I can't remember.....

🙂

Bandito

Umbrella. In RE1 she's already a spy for Umbrella spying on their rogue loonies (she's mentioned in files). In RE2 out to retrieve the G-Virus (successor of the T-Virus). And makes an unexpected return in RE4 as an agent of the officially disbanded Umbrella to retrieve a parasite sample from Leon. (who she saves in the game and in RE2).
She's kinda his 'counterpart'. Rival and romantic interest. She tends to be after the same goal, uses him but aids him too. She betrays him at the end of RE4 but still gives her the keys to an escape vehicle before flying of in an helicopter. (timer than starts to run lol).

Basically the story duos is the triangle: Claire - Chris - Jill
And: Claire - Leon - Ada
Also Barry tends to pop up once in a while too 🙂 As does Wesker!

Thanks for the info DV -

That'll help with the illustration 😱

Thanks Also to Styx - yeah the thread has turned into a RE themed thread :wooha: But it wasn't hijacked or anything, I am the one that started the dialog 😀

Thanks for the feedback!!!!!

ANOTHER NEW PIC COMING THIS WEEK (PROBABLY THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!!)

:grind_tee

Bandito

Bandito said:
Thanks for the info DV -

That'll help with the illustration 😱

Thanks Also to Styx - yeah the thread has turned into a RE themed thread :wooha: But it wasn't hijacked or anything, I am the one that started the dialog 😀

Thanks for the feedback!!!!!

ANOTHER NEW PIC COMING THIS WEEK (PROBABLY THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!!)

:grind_tee

Bandito

have you drawn that feather yet that would fit in his hand like this and completely cover the gun? just need ya to draw that if you want, then i can place it over the gun in each frame.

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    7.2 KB · Views: 159
It's just gotta cover the gun? And be thin enough not to cover his head? Just let me know - and I will get it done by this weekend. Thanks again Big Guy 🙂

Bandito

Bandito said:
It's just gotta cover the gun? And be thin enough not to cover his head? Just let me know - and I will get it done by this weekend. Thanks again Big Guy 🙂

Bandito

i can resize it, i just need a feather you like, by itself, not too big, not too small.

with each frame i will have to shrink it or make it bigger, resize it and filtering it, and then placing it just right then layering over it if i have to.

so i just need the feather with a white background. that's it.

Rebecca chambers

lo i found this site http://www.ticklingforum.com and one found , shock post one very good tickling art '' REBECCA CHAMBERS IN 2007. LOOK IS SEXY AND LASER TECHONOLOGY

Attachments

• rebecca.jpg
    rebecca.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:
Yeehaw, i would say to that one!

I know, that was cheesy.

Very nice Bandito, it rocks!

Great,even if I misread the title to read "she laughed her boots off", which I would have preferred.

I love this style of art though and thank you for sharing it.

best wishes

R

Magnata: Thanks so much for bumping one of my old threads. I'm not sure you meant to. But thanks very much anyway! ^^

Bebob4999: Hey thanks buddy. I actually posted this one two years ago. But I still really like it. ^^ Thanks for commenting.

sexygamedesigns: Well thanks! Glad you like it ^^

This is my first old thread that ever got bumped like this. It's kinda fun.

Thanks everyone.

The Deet

Wow, were was I when this was originally posted? Probably on unexplained hiatus again. XD I can say one thing: this southern boy (raised, not born) loves him some cowgirls! :happy:

Wow, were was I when this was originally posted? Probably on unexplained hiatus again. XD I can say one thing: this southern boy (raised, not born) loves him some cowgirls! :happy:

Me sorry, HDS...

Did not notice the bumpage (but really appreciate it) w00t!

Southern raised myself, for a time... I definitely have a thing for hawt cowgirls.

Thanks for always commenting my friend.

^^

B

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back