• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She Laughed with her Boots Off... F/F

hello again
So you like cyberpunk books?
Excellent!!!
My favorite book saga is George Alec Effinger's trilogy -
The Exile kiss - undescriptable
A fire in the sun - a glorious monument
It's impressive work such absolute masterpieces, get'em if you can
About the Dead Magicians Club: Maps books, I confess total ignorance of them, are you sure they contain tickling? If so, all of them or any particular one? Any chance of a link to a sample or better the online version?
There's also a lot of great cyberpunk Asian/Korean movies with cheap (but no s$··$t) budgets but with good plots and cute oriental girls
About the "shrinking" episode, thanks that you liked it, I'm looking forward for it
Fianlly
In the case of you "playing a "Lucas" on us, don't worry about me sending an army of ninjas to hunt you down, I have the correct punichment - - how about an army of Jar Jar Binks or a clone army of Kevin Federline's chanting "Popozao" mantras?
Best Wishes
Darth Godflesh

that's cool, Bandito, i'll give a ponder on who shall be tickled at your mercy 😀

as for favorite sci-fi/horror books, my favorite of all time is the Resident Evil series of novels by S.D. Perry, very detailed description of the games and all around great read. if your a fan of the games and enjoy a good novel, i demand you atleast get book one, then you'll be hooked, my favorite book would have to be book #3, it describes what happens in resident evil 2, the best book ever. next up is the Battletech/Mechwarrior series, i'm hooked on them, my favorite sc-fi series. after that it's the Halo series, from the x-box game, 3 books in all and also quite addicting to read.

as for movies, i can't even list all my favorite sci-fi movies now, i have a ton of them.

You can find DMC: Maps for sale on Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09...102-7423142-8158547?s=books&v=glance&n=283155
and you can find Chapter 1 on deviantART http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/9506214/ which has links to various fanarts, including a very high-quality tickle drawing 😀

Maps is high fantasy for mature readers, and includes tasteful sex scenes, both straight and lesbian. Chapter 7 has a moment where you know the 2 girls behind the bedroom door are tickling each other. Tickling or no, it's a very good fantasy book.

The still-to-be published Vol. 2 Streets has a fully-described and highly erotic tickle-torture scene where the scene culminates with the ticklee orgasming wildly. Volumes 3 and beyond (also unpublished) include sex and tickle scenes, very detailed and erotic, athlough still tasteful. 😍

more feathery goodness...

Sischio: Thanks buddy!!! actually the cowgirl comic is only one page. I have a few multi page comics I am working on. But this is the only cowgirl page!!!! I'm glad you liked enough to want to see more!!! 😀

Darth Godflesh: Cool. I haven't read Effinger - I will definitely put him on my list!!!!! Thanks. In terms of Dead Magicians Club - see the Ticklefur post on this thread, but also take my word for it - it is cool stuff. I was so happy to find it :wooha:

And lastly, please..... anythinng but the JarJars. Not....... the..... Jar.....Jars.....IIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *passes out in terror* LOL I would rather get a table dance from Jaba the Hutt or a massage from a Wompa than dealing with an army of Jar Jars :angry: :sharp_tee :dead:

Thanks for all the feedback man - you rock :nerd:

Big Norm: Resident Evil, huh? I'll have to add that to my list as well. Those zombies ever do any tickling before they eat people? LOL. And yeah - let me know who you want tickled and I'll - take care of em for ya :cyclopes: Also - at some point you will need to let us know what your favorite Sci-Fi movies are. I bet I've seen em, but I always love a reminder for a wonderful film!!! Thanks dude...

And thanks again to everyone who stopped in to take a look,

Bandito

i'd like to see Rebbeca Chamber or Ada Wong from the Resident Evil Series having their bare soles tickled with feathers, but no zombies. i'll see if i can dig up some reference pics on them, though i'd rather see Ada Wong tickled, there are no tickle pics of her anywhere.

What about Ada Wong and Rebecca Chambers being tickled at the same time? Or Rebeca tickling Ada? I have always seen Ada in her trademark red dress. Would you like to see something different? Or does that work for you? In a perfect world, who would Tickle her? And where? (I know on her feet) but I mean the setting. Is she in the hive? Is she in the mall? Disneyland? 😀

Let me know any specifics you can, so I can make it as fun as possible. You are much more familiar with her world than I am - so the more you can tell - the better the illustration can be.

Thanks buddy,

Look forward to hearing from you,

Bandito

Hmm i'm a big RE fan too.
Seeing how Leon has a 'thing' for Ada and vice versa, Claire would be a good torturer. Having ripped her nylons and removed those high heels of hers.

I agree on the 'no zombie' thing though.

Another possibility is an interrogation regarding the whearabouts off the the flask she stole in RE4.

lol lookin' foward to it Bandito 😀

I haven't done any non-academic reading in a while, which is a cryin' shame. Last fantasy books I read, and thuroughly enjoyed, was the 'Darkness is Rising' trilogy; no tickling in it but an awesome story.

The only tickling I remember tho was back in the day when I was devouring Enid Blyton books. A few of those stories had brief, innocent, tickling that captivated me lol. I rmeember digging up and re-reading entire stories just to get to the "tickling bits" lol. Her stories were awesome tho 🙂 My lil siblings have inherited my whole collection

Instead of giving the tired old "good job post" or "thank you post", I am gonna give you something new.

I'll give this topic a 10...out of 5.

Darth Vegeta said:
Hmm i'm a big RE fan too.
Seeing how Leon has a 'thing' for Ada and vice versa, Claire would be a good torturer. Having ripped her nylons and removed those high heels of hers.

I agree on the 'no zombie' thing though.

Another possibility is an interrogation regarding the whearabouts off the the flask she stole in RE4.

whaddya mean? Ada stole a flask in RE4? i thought she died in RE2?

Bandito said:
What about Ada Wong and Rebecca Chambers being tickled at the same time? Or Rebeca tickling Ada? I have always seen Ada in her trademark red dress. Would you like to see something different? Or does that work for you? In a perfect world, who would Tickle her? And where? (I know on her feet) but I mean the setting. Is she in the hive? Is she in the mall? Disneyland? 😀

Let me know any specifics you can, so I can make it as fun as possible. You are much more familiar with her world than I am - so the more you can tell - the better the illustration can be.

Thanks buddy,

Look forward to hearing from you,

Bandito

i like the idea of Claire Redfiled tickling Ada and Rebecca's soles with feathers, maybe have the 2 locked in stocks in a little Umbrella torture room. that would be just peachy 😀

claire tickling ada for stealing her hunk Leon, and maybe tickling Rebecca for wooing her brother, Chris, in RE1. it's a nice way to kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak 😀

Last edited:
Tanks.....

Tanks, eh.....

Darth Vegeta: Hmmmmmmmmmm.... I am (unfortunately) somewhat ignorant on some of the story lines in RE. So thanks for the input. Keep sending in that feedback - and thanks again 😀

RTL: *Writes on to do list - buy Blyton books* 😀 Thanks for the reply buddy. Can't wait to share some more stuff with you all!

Meangry: Hee Hee, thanks man.

Tickler Dae: A 10? YES!!!!!!! A 10!!!!! I RUUUUUUUUUUULE! :wooha: um... heh...um... *collects himself* Much appreciated Dae - you are awesome. I give your reply an 11.5 out of 5 (oh shit - praise escalation 😎 )

Big Norm: Perfect - I think I can work with that. Nice scenario. I will play around with it and see what I can come up with. Quick questions.... always being a fan of full body tickling myself, I may have them tickled elsewhere in ADDITION to their naked soles (hope you won't mind). 😀 In terms of motive...... does one need motive to want to tickle gals like Calire and Rebecca? Seems like only the natural thing to want to do :nerd:

I'll keep you updated - will be a few weeks+ before I can start on anything. Hope you end up enjoying what I can do with the idea 😀

And thanks again to everyone visiting this pic/thread/forum in general.

Best,

The 'Dito

Bandito said:
Tanks, eh.....

Big Norm: Perfect - I think I can work with that. Nice scenario. I will play around with it and see what I can come up with. Quick questions.... always being a fan of full body tickling myself, I may have them tickled elsewhere in ADDITION to their naked soles (hope you won't mind). 😀 In terms of motive...... does one need motive to want to tickle gals like Calire and Rebecca? Seems like only the natural thing to want to do :nerd:

I'll keep you updated - will be a few weeks+ before I can start on anything. Hope you end up enjoying what I can do with the idea 😀

armpits, or even tummy tickling with feathers, but mostly foot tickling. and thanks again!

and yes, tanks are great 😀

BigNorm said:
whaddya mean? Ada stole a flask in RE4? i thought she died in RE2?

i like the idea of Claire Redfiled tickling Ada and Rebecca's soles with feathers, maybe have the 2 locked in stocks in a little Umbrella torture room. that would be just peachy 😀

claire tickling ada for stealing her hunk Leon, and maybe tickling Rebecca for wooing her brother, Chris, in RE1. it's a nice way to kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak 😀

In RE4 on PS2, she's back. She somehow survived and works for Mutated Wesker (Umbrella continues even after being officially disbanded)
She aids Leon. (you even have a bit after finishing the game where you play her actions)
In the end she steals a parasite to bring back to Umbrella.
(Zombies are now people infected with a parasite and move fast and are smart - well... more than RE2 or Nemesis Zombies anyway 😛 )
She has a 'flirt' with Leon a bit too.

RE4 is a GREAT game. A must if you like RE2.

I'm perhaps a bit late to reply, but I want to say that I think this is a great piece of comic art. I really like your drawing style, thank you very much for sharing! 😀

Darth Vegeta said:
In RE4 on PS2, she's back. She somehow survived and works for Mutated Wesker (Umbrella continues even after being officially disbanded)
She aids Leon. (you even have a bit after finishing the game where you play her actions)
In the end she steals a parasite to bring back to Umbrella.
(Zombies are now people infected with a parasite and move fast and are smart - well... more than RE2 or Nemesis Zombies anyway 😛 )
She has a 'flirt' with Leon a bit too.

RE4 is a GREAT game. A must if you like RE2.

wowie it looks like i missed alot! i really need to get RE4 now. and mutated Wesker? you mean he's more messed up that being a walking terminator with red eyes?

No one in the world ever gets what they want and that is beautiftul. Everybody dies frustrated and sad and that is beautiful.

"The tragedy of our times is that you young people may end up getting exactly what you want". - Dialogue from the Monkees' movie, "Head", 1968.

For Scavenger...

It's NEVER too late to post a reply. Thanks my friend. I really really like your art, so a compliment from you is even more appreciated 😀

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me know you like it :happy:

And Big Norm - thanks for the additional info. I will let you know how the creative process goes :cyclopes:

Take care all,

Bandito

BigNorm said:
wowie it looks like i missed alot! i really need to get RE4 now. and mutated Wesker? you mean he's more messed up that being a walking terminator with red eyes?

Nono, just red eyes (didn't know you knew him in Code Veronica). You see him mostly in the movies after the game when you play the Ada bit of the plot.

Darth Vegeta said:
Nono, just red eyes (didn't know you knew him in Code Veronica). You see him mostly in the movies after the game when you play the Ada bit of the plot.

it's good to see that Ada's alive. 😀

Thanks FL Atlanta!!!!!

Darth Vegeta, and Big Norm - does Ada work for Umbrella, or is she a police officer? I can't remember.....

🙂

Bandito

Bandito said:
Thanks FL Atlanta!!!!!

Darth Vegeta, and Big Norm - does Ada work for Umbrella, or is she a police officer? I can't remember.....

🙂

Bandito

she's a freelance agent, not exactly clear if she works for umbrella, but in the novelization of the game, she works for a guy named Trent. so it's a tad fuzzy.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back