• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snugglism! A new religion for a new era!

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
I hereby invent a new religion! I shall call it, SNUGGLISM!

Make snuggles. Not War.

Snug your neighbor as you would be snugged by him/her.

Upon finding someone willing to snuggle ye most copiously, honor him/her with love, snugs, and the occasional tickle (don't forget the love and snugs though).

What do ya guys think? Eh? EH? ^_^

*giggles* I love it Rox and shall remember my snugs!This certainly brightens up my day ma'am.

oh and *giggles and snugs*

I think Jesus preached somewhere along those lines, and still people tortured, killed and raped 'in his name'. 😛

Good idea, Rox, but humans are humans.

it sounds like you found something else besides tickling that we all agree on. however if you live in apartment complex and your neighbor happens to be a guy, I reserve right to snug my nearest female neighbor 😛

hmm... maybe its just late but i dont see where i mentioned that I thought your a guy anywhere in my post. does this new religion have ways to resolve misunderstandings?

Are you gonna come knocking on my door to proselytize me to this religion?? Please???

hmm... maybe its just late but i dont see where i mentioned that I thought your a guy anywhere in my post. does this new religion have ways to resolve misunderstandings?

Ah, sorry about that dearie. My mistake. Some people have been harassing me online lately. I don't mean to bite. Really. ^_~

<_<...>_>...(snugs)...^_^

@rox
I'm sorry you have been dealing with a bunch of yaks lately, think nothing of it. * offers you a yellow flower as a token of frienship to show you im not one of them. if my gift dosent get me kicked in nads, then i offer a snug*

Make snuggles. Not War.

Upon finding someone willing to snuggle ye most copiously, honor him/her with love, snugs, and the occasional tickle (don't forget the love and snugs though).

She's a witch! Everyone burn her in the name of Jesus, Mary and all them nuckas!

Kidding of course(maybe.. witch.), I condone this religion only if you include the profuse studying of mathematics and science as the requirement for snuggling. Otherwise, BURN WITCH BURN!

Last edited:
hmm,that would be one of my sinns,Purple lol..
What does this religion do with the naughty sinners?
Rox,this religion needs more details..

Last edited:
Yes it does!

At last, a religion that even I can get behind!

Make snuggles. Not War.

🙂

the hollywood brother likes this idea. there was a similar trend a few years ago with something called cuddle parties and it seeems like a good idea. the hollywood brother thinks it might give people a feeling of worth and belonging and it might be a good way to meet people and get emotionally closer to people

I like the idea of this religion, of course it must be kept under close observation lest it run rampent like..... well all other religions lol

I'm sorry...this...religion....I can't be a convert.

I detest snuggling. And much public display of affection.

I must have domination, suffering, depravity.

Without it, my soul shrivels...do you know how that feels?

It is not fun at all. Feels like you have a piece of parchment in your chest that's balled into an ugly, misshapen sphere with rough edges.

Snugglism shall not last three pages.

I'm sorry...this...religion....I can't be a convert.

I detest snuggling. And much public display of affection.

I must have domination, suffering, depravity.

Without it, my soul shrivels...do you know how that feels?

It is not fun at all. Feels like you have a piece of parchment in your chest that's balled into an ugly, misshapen sphere with rough edges.

Snugglism shall not last three pages.

Journia! I never knew you were a Puritan!

Snuggles one and all, `cause what the world needs now, is snugs, sweet snugs...
:5secondhug:

Only if they study math and science.

And if ye do it not - and ye can never do it - then guard yourselves against the Fire prepared for disbelievers, whose fuel is of men and stones!

On that day faces will be downcast,
Toiling, weary,
Scorched by burning fire,
Drinking from a boiling spring,
No food for them save bitter thorn-fruit
Which doth not nourish nor release from hunger!

I say we all start passing the collection plate around until we can afford a hypno-toad for the position of archbishop 😛

yeah im with relent on that one. with our very own hypno toad this new religion will be bigger than the Beatles when they were bigger than Jesus 😀

In the meantime, i rented out this one for the weekend! I ain't snugglin' with it no how no way, though.

Last edited:
awesome you scored us an hypo toad! but...if were not going to use the toad to make people snuggle......then what? I guess we could use it to control random groups of sheep 😛

hmm,I'll snug it,but Hypno Toad did not hypnotize me and I watched for a few mins into the episode.Then,I got bored.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back