• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snugglism! A new religion for a new era!

Dibs on the Holy Water distribution; which in our case will be several flavors of kool-aid. Lol

Wait a minuet... >.>
A new religion promissing happyness that shall be dispensing "kool aid"?
Well surely it cannot be poison, pass me a cup please. :lol

Bella can be chief inquisitor but no piercing, scarring, or puncturing of the skin shall be applied. Instead, heretics shall be bound to ostrich feather blanket covered racks and mercilessly tickled with dusters, fingers, and a variety of other feathered implements until they confess. Water and hotfoot torture may also be allowed but within reason (aka no permanent burning and such). Pinwheel torture and spanking shall also be utilized. As head of the inquisition, Bella will get 1st dibs on potential heretics.

Rick shall be head master of snuggimonies.

Queenbee can be the in charge of the spread of snugs.

PurpleStyle can be our public relationships department representative to the mathematical and scientific communities. :stickout

Our mascot shall be Snuggolopagus.

For punitive purposes (to assist Bella in bringing the heretics back into the arms of the faithful), we will also have a ostrich feathered covered version of the Snuggolopagus called the Tickolopagus. Female heretics who do not repent shall be sacrificed to the Tickolopagus as it's "brides" (to spend eternity in it's ticklish embrace).

Thus sayeth the Rox...patron saint of Snugglism. ^_~

Bella can be chief inquisitor but no piercing, scarring, or puncturing of the skin shall be applied. Instead, heretics shall be bound to ostrich feather blanket covered racks and mercilessly tickled with dusters, fingers, and a variety of other feathered implements until they confess. Water and hotfoot torture may also be allowed but within reason (aka no permanent burning and such). Pinwheel torture and spanking shall also be utilized. As head of the inquisition, Bella will get 1st dibs on potential heretics.

PurpleStyle can be our public relationships department representative to the mathematical and scientific communities. :stickout

For punitive purposes (to assist Bella in bringing the heretics back into the arms of the faithful), we will also have a ostrich feathered covered version of the Snuggolopagus called the Tickolopagus. Female heretics who do not repent shall be sacrificed to the Tickolopagus as it's "brides" (to spend eternity in it's ticklish embrace).

*giggles* Yes,Miss.Rox *snugs*....I mean Saint Rox..sorry your holiness

congratulations to Rick, Queen bee, Purple style and Bella on your new exalted postions within the church. Bella I humbly accept your offer as handler of the chains to assist you in perventing unsnugling heathens from escaping your merciful justice . (btw im only into tickling so all those punishments Saint Rox mentioned are allllll on you 😀 )

congratulations to Rick, Queen bee, Purple style and Bella on your new exalted postions within the church. Bella I humbly accept your offer as handler of the chains to assist you in perventing unsnugling heathens from escaping your merciful justice . (btw im only into tickling so all those punishments Saint Rox mentioned are allllll on you 😀 )

Congratulations to you then,as well,sir

Wait a minuet... >.>
A new religion promissing happyness that shall be dispensing "kool aid"?
Well surely it cannot be poison, pass me a cup please. :lol

*hides the "Draino" under the sink*
Just stowing it properly...

Thank you queen bee. I'm glad to see you changed your avatar's mood, it must be all the snugs your now giving out 😀

*coughs as i drink the holy water and looks at Relent* how did i manage to catch strep throat in the summer?? what's you secret ingredient......extra.... sugar? * coughs again*

Thank you queen bee. I'm glad to see you changed your avatar's mood, it must be all the snugs your now giving out 😀

*coughs as i drink the holy water and looks at Relent* how did i manage to catch strep throat in the summer?? what's you secret ingredient......extra.... sugar? * coughs again*

dont look at me; i'm just the holy waiter. 😛

I'd rather just burn heretics and fly airplanes into their favorite buildings. I suppose this will do for now.

As my first official act as Headmaster of Snuggimonies, I hereby declare:

:grouphug: GROUP SNUGS!!!

I've just been having a great week🙂
O, I meant, Antiffect. The Anti Affectionate. I'm going to bring this stuff down....
😱 *calls for Bella and her inquisitors* May Saint Rox have mercy on your sinning soul!
As my first official act as Headmaster of Snuggimonies, I hereby declare:

:grouphug: GROUP SNUGS!!!
*joins group Snugs*

Heresy!
Casts Queenbeebeemari into the Chamber of Snuggles that are really sulfuric acid arms.

Heresy!
Casts Queenbeebeemari into the Chamber of Snuggles that are really sulfuric acid arms.

Now Journia: What do we say when we do things like casting Queenbeebeemari into the Chamber of Snuggles that are really sulfuric acid arms?

That's right! We say we're SORRY! Bad, bad Journia. You should apologize to QBBM, or we'll all watch in amused horror as Bella, Relent and Rothgar cast you into the Tickleopogus' Pit. Then, we'll televise that sh*t!

Uggh your killing me! I'm trying to finish this alphabetically based list of hertics and its just ugly. If I work all the way through the weekend I MIGHT get through the letter C by monday! ( i guess i will have to handle this short and sweet in this order)

*pushes Journia into a pit where the Femalien is frozen in carbonite*

* place's Journia's statue in Lady Bella's office as a surpise gift*

* releases poor Queen Bee from the chamber of endless snugs*

* joins the massive group snug with my other church fanatics*

Yes I know this was like a quadruple rp post 😀

*returns in dream form, and kills Rothgar as he sleeps.* Journey's Comin' for YOU!!!

* thinks for a second* well.... as your doing an awesome han solo impression while frozen in a 1,500 pound block of carbonite you could escape in a dream form and attack me. however the only problem is i WISH that been sleeping instead of being at work at work today. I will leave it to Bella will decide how to deal with you. In the mean time...I guess i will be sleeping with one eye open -.0

Uggh your killing me! I'm trying to finish this alphabetically based list of hertics and its just ugly. If I work all the way through the weekend I MIGHT get through the letter C by monday! ( i guess i will have to handle this short and sweet in this order)

*pushes Journia into a pit where the Femalien is frozen in carbonite*

* place's Journia's statue in Lady Bella's office as a surpise gift*

* releases poor Queen Bee from the chamber of endless snugs*

* joins the massive group snug with my other church fanatics*

Yes I know this was like a quadruple rp post 😀

*runs and snugs you* *glares at Journia* You just wait until Bella gets here mister grumpy pants!

Bella? Inquisitrix Bella Donna? The Deadly Nightshade? Ha! No one can stop me...not even your Snuggalopagus!!!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back