• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snugglism! A new religion for a new era!

*takes the snug and then looks back at queen bee* Hey I thought I was covering your escape? and.....yeah i dont know where everyone went but she just called you MR grumpy pants LOL

*takes the snug and then looks back at queen bee* Hey I thought I was covering your escape? and.....yeah i dont know where everyone went but she just called you MR grumpy pants LOL

Oh,oops..*hops on dragon and flies away to somewhere safe*

*giggles* absolutely,how could anyone let something so wonderful die. *skips and prances around snugging random people*

my heavens...my fingers are itching for some queenbeebeemari....

* sees the relgion is alive and feels everything is right with the world once again* Hey Queen Bee, arent we supposed to be speading tickles as well as snugs? I think Saint Rox mentioned that in the fine print of the relgion nine something pages ago. ...and if she didnt .....maybe we should seriously think it over 😀

Sorry guys i'm not much of a snuggler or a hugger, although i've been considered cuddly...the only thing i like to snuggle are my stuffed animals..and on occasion, my cat..

Well, that said, who is up for burning heretics today?

I volunteer Nerrad who seems to have mysteriously poofed.

Heretics do not get to select volunteers. Nor do people who come into threads about things that do not interest them only to announce how disinterested they are.

Yes, that is what the heretics' pyre is for. Now you are getting it! 😀

Merda! What is the point of this job if I can do nothing fun with it?

youre not an executioner afterall, youre an inquisitrix.
Give her a good spanking: dont burn her alive. Lol

so ok ...were in a tickling forum, and we have yet an anti snuggling hertic on our hands. My fellow inquisitor, Relent wants to see the hertic spanked, while the high inquisitrix wants to burn her alive......I know im sponsored by crazy glue but shouldnt some one tickle her until she repents her wicked behavior? If not ...im going to say sorry in advance to Izzy as you seem really nice and its a shame Bella is going to burn you like that massive pile of rap cds from that other thread 😛

* sees the relgion is alive and feels everything is right with the world once again* Hey Queen Bee, arent we supposed to be speading tickles as well as snugs? I think Saint Rox mentioned that in the fine print of the relgion nine something pages ago. ...and if she didnt .....maybe we should seriously think it over 😀

Oh,hmm,okay I can live with spreading some tickles too.

*prances around snugging some and tickling others*
Merda! What is the point of this job if I can do nothing fun with it?

What?You do get to have fun..you get to spank,tickle and burn some.Pretty much anything that doesn't kill or leave any permanent scare or mark.You also have two heretics.You have Journia and Izzy.I don't consider Izzy a heretic but,some have said she is.So,that is your decision to make.Now,go have fun in the name of the great Saint Rox! *snugs and tickles*

The Queen has spoken and Izzy will await juistice by Bella....If Bella dosent get around to posting on this thread again for a week were going to plan B!! which er.....there will be more on later 😛

If Bella indeed shows up, i suggest lots and lots of buckets filled with water..or i'm toast..

The Queen has spoken and Izzy will await juistice by Bella....If Bella dosent get around to posting on this thread again for a week were going to plan B!! which er.....there will be more on later 😛

Wait,wait,I said I did NOT think she was but,that it was up to Bella.She is the one who decides who is or is not a heretic.I just spread snugs and tickles.

Izzy before Bella gets here I suggest you plead guilty to a lesser offense. that would get you both snuged and tickled ...instead of being burned and or spanked(maybe not in that order)...however if Bella dose get involved the deal could go south really fast ...apparently she's really into burning non snuggers!!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back