• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snugglism! A new religion for a new era!

It is just such a shame that we must practice our religion in secret, hiding in caves and such(see cartoon below):

hmm,okay,I guess we do need some people to spread the word of Snugglism.Alright,FireFox,go spread the word.

wait if its a snugging and tickling holiday, does that mean I get the day off or do I have to snug and ticke in over time ????

I,QueenBee,hereby declare May 26th to by Snugglism a religious holiday.All Snugglers shall get together with family,friends and there fellow Snugglers to celebrate life,family and friends.As well as,give praise to the Great Saint Rox and you shall give Snugs and tickles to your loved ones.

Rothgar and all fellow,holy members of the church shall take the day off and just be normal fellow Snugglers.With the exception of Saint Rox who of course,cannot just stop being a Saint.Just like a Queen is always a Queen,regardless of what day or holiday it is.

Are we sure that's the best way to kill Journia? What if it just makes him...weirder?

Last edited:
Well....okay,I guess everyone deserves a fair trial.Who is going to be the judge..Saint Rox,I am to biased since he tried to attack me!

Yeah im kinda biased too since after he locked you in the room of stink I tried to freeze solid in the pool of carbonite. but i agree he should get a ...*coughs* fair trial 😛

I am declaring a new special day of our religion.
I call ''Tickle Tuesday''!On Tuesday you shall give your friends and loved ones extra tickles and then snugs after you tickle their brains out haha!
This all to spread the love haha!

Great idea Queen !!!....* starts making a list of everyone that needs to be tickled and hopes it dosent take me until wed to finish*

GREAT GOOGILY MOOGILY!

WHAT HAVE I CREATED?

^_~

Anywho, snug on people. Thus sayeth Saint Rox. Oh, and Journia...your not the pope...oh no...your going to get a better position!

I hereby nominate you as our Snuggolopagus mascot costume wearer. ^_~

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back