• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snugglism! A new religion for a new era!

awesome you scored us an hypo toad! but...if were not going to use the toad to make people snuggle......then what? I guess we could use it to control random groups of sheep 😛

Don't you see? We ARE the sheep! 0_0
and the fence is our belief system and inhibitions! ALL HAIL THE HYPNO TOAD!! @w@

@relent

but seriously if i was going to be an animal it wouldnt be a sheep ....not even as a 4th choice * also donates to the first church of snuggism and mumbles something about brains......* x_X

@queenbee

I don't know how you resisted hypo toads powers, but if you were to snug it, im sure it would make for an extremely cute kodak moment 😀

Everyone else : please do not snug the hypo toad as he is very dangerous ....he has also informed me telepathically he will not be taking any further questions from the press at this time.

* blocks him off with caution tape!*

With the Hypno Toad in seclusion, I thought I'd take this opportunity to unveil our newest graven image:

All hail Snuggle Bear!

Already the religion is starting to become more than it was to begin with. 🙁 It's just the love of snuggling, isn't it? We don't need to worship anything.

It's true. Already, a rift has occurred in the membership of the Church of Snuggles. Those who founded the mother church have strayed so far from the path of snuggleness that I hereby declare the first cult offshoot.

Brothers and Sisters, the only true path to salvation is through the Holy Tabernacle of Bounce! Can I get an "Amen!"? Hallelujah! :bouncy:

Gods...what I have created? LOL

Rick, what are we gonna do with you. ^_~

Rick, what are we gonna do with you. ^_~

The word "inquisition" comes to mind. If I get to be Grand Inquisitrix, then I could certainly come up with a few things to be done with such heretics.

I liked the church of snuggles better than that of bounce. I'll privately worship it with my lord and master.

wait wait...why does the snuggle bear need to be a graven image? i mean cant him and the hypo toad just be part of the same patheon ? and i had no idea this religion was going to have inquisitors, but i think its a great idea. (its worked for alot of other major relgions and we should start electing them immediately!!)

@queenbee

I don't know how you resisted hypo toads powers, but if you were to snug it, im sure it would make for an extremely cute kodak moment 😀

Because I am Queen Bee,Queens don't get hypnotized lol.

With the Hypno Toad in seclusion, I thought I'd take this opportunity to unveil our newest graven image:

All hail Snuggle Bear!
sure he can be our Mascot and symbol of the religion.Oh,wait the people who already created him would get mad.We have to come up with another Snuggliscious mascot and symbol lol.

Somehow, nailing a teddy bear to a cross and having it return from the grave scares the living s**t out of me. :scared
LMAO ,it's the return of Pet Cemetery!Remember we are a cuddly religion we would snuggle it to death..not nail it to a cross.

The word "inquisition" comes to mind. If I get to be Grand Inquisitrix, then I could certainly come up with a few things to be done with such heretics.
....you have my vote

So,is tickling going to be included in this mass snuggly,religious movement?

It's true. Already, a rift has occurred in the membership of the Church of Snuggles. Those who founded the mother church have strayed so far from the path of snuggleness that I hereby declare the first cult offshoot.

Brothers and Sisters, the only true path to salvation is through the Holy Tabernacle of Bounce! Can I get an "Amen!"? Hallelujah! :bouncy:

Bandito...strikes again!!!

I never said to crucify snuggles XD
I'm just saying he could be our little mascot; the snuggle-bear hugging the hypnotoad will be like the image of st. maria holding baby jesus or something.
we don't have to make fear a priority here; though that could be fun.

I personally like the inquisition idea myself. Instead of black hoods, our inquisitrixes/-itors could wear big stuffed "Afro Samurai" teddy bear heads

I never said to crucify snuggles XD
I'm just saying he could be our little mascot; the snuggle-bear hugging the hypnotoad will be like the image of st. maria holding baby jesus or something.
we don't have to make fear a priority here; though that could be fun.

I personally like the inquisition idea myself. Instead of black hoods, our inquisitrixes/-itors could wear big stuffed "Afro Samurai" teddy bear heads

We can't use Snuggles,we'll get sued like Coco Pebbles is by Hulk Hogan.We have to come up with something else.
As for the Inquisition you could dress him/her up in a Teddy Bear costume and call him something else.I am not good with names..

wait..why are we having inquisitions in a religion that's supposed to be snuggly and loving?And where is Rox..this is her idea,she can fill in the blanks.We all took her idea and twisted and turned into something very odd..

Last edited:
we'll just use another names. Like "Snuggolopagus" (Snuggles for short)
and they'll be cute and snuggly inquisitions XD Lots of tickling, I'm sure. or maybe a caning with one of those rainbow-colored dollar store feather dusters: they look innocent enough, bu they hurt like the dickens.
and inquisitions are reserved for outsiders attempting to distort or corrupt our institutions.
so, pretty much, everyone who is discussing this thing 😛
those content with the original Snugglism Charter don't have anything to worry about. Lol

we'll just use another names. Like "Snuggolopagus" (Snuggles for short)
and they'll be cute and snuggly inquisitions XD Lots of tickling, I'm sure. or maybe a caning with one of those rainbow-colored dollar store feather dusters: they look innocent enough, bu they hurt like the dickens.
and inquisitions are reserved for outsiders attempting to distort or corrupt our institutions.
so, pretty much, everyone who is discussing this thing 😛
those content with the original Snugglism Charter don't have anything to worry about. Lol

Lol,I love it!!But I think Snuggolopagus is similar to a Sesame Street name.Yeah it's Snuffy the Snuffleupagus.So,we have to try again lol.

I think you should all be burned for heresy. White devils, Allah makes the rules!

White devils, Allah makes the rules!

Bah, the god of Islam can kiss my fun loving, sexy strutting, feminine empowered, golden goddess ass!

o please i was a heathen waaaaaay before Rox founded this religion 😛

I belive a Snuggolopagus just different enough that we can evade the horror of the trial lawyers from PBS .....( no we dont want to deal with the likes of big bird and mr hooper!!)

i havent seen any guys jump at the position of inquisitor yet, but i need to know before i put my name in the hat if im going to get stuck wearing one of those crazy bear heads??? i mean its gonna get hot being the summer and my head could get stuck in doors ...hmmm...maybe it would be ok if it was a weekend only thing .....

Hey, I said I would take a shot at being an Inquisitrix. I have even been exercising my whipping wrist. 😀

@ bella : LOL thats great! I think you would make a fantastic Inquisitrix. personally i was thinking about being an Inquisitor . I dont recall Rox or Hypno Toad or even Snuggolopagus ever saying there could only be one right? (you can even handle the whipping part 😀 )

When there are several heretics, we will need several hands to tend to them. If I'm to do the whipping, do you want to handle the chains? I don't want those heretics moving an inch.

Dibs on the Holy Water distribution; which in our case will be several flavors of kool-aid. Lol

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back