• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So....come clean now.....what size shoe do you wear...

Bwahaha, but my secret underground base is on the polar cap that penguins arent on, whichever one that is 😛 .

*calls in a platoon of stealth hummingbirds to transport the nun looking ninja pengiuns to their mission*

lonelykimiko said:
I laugh at your cocunuts! My doomsday machine will unleash mutant Chiwawas that will consume your planet in a horde of squeeks and fluff! Mwahaha!

Because of a spelling mistake, all your mutant chihuauas are belong to us! 😛

:weird: Wow leave it to you guys to get completely off subject lol..i love that! Norm stop mocking my hot topic shirts!!!!

Besides i dont have enough space for all my shoes lmao! *holds my black heels* but they are like my children! men just dont understand women and our shoes...see this one is martha! *holds my shoe up*

lol...i know im wierd

flightless_me said:
:weird: Wow leave it to you guys to get completely off subject lol..i love that! Norm stop mocking my hot topic shirts!!!!

We tend to have that effect on threads - I view it like a virus; we infect a thread, completely fuck it up with our off-topic weirdness, and then move on to infect another one... 😀 😎

koopacooper said:
Because of a spelling mistake, all your mutant chihuauas are belong to us! 😛
Actually, I went to Taco Time a few years back, and they had an entree there called a "Chiwawa Dog," actually spelled that way. It was a hot dog wrapped in a tortilla and deep fried. Actually quite good.

Sockstickler said:
Actually, I went to Taco Time a few years back, and they had an entree there called a "Chiwawa Dog," actually spelled that way. It was a hot dog wrapped in a tortilla and deep fried. Actually quite good.

Yes, and now you have one of my evil mutant creatures inside you, mwahahaha!

Hmmm, well in that case, I hope you don't activate the doomsday device too soon then, or if you do, give me time to get a decent stomach pump haha.
Then again, if it'll spare me a nasty death by Chiwawa *kneels* What is thy bidding, my... mistress *Ok, that sounded more wrong than it was meant to*

Mistress eh? Kimmy will do ^^ . First off, go and capture Amy Lee for me! Do well and you get some time with her feet too ^^ .

It shall be done. *goes to check latest touring info and scouts possible ambush sites*

*hands Sockstickler a premade list, that goes into extrodinary detail*

...what, I found it :weird:

Thanks *takes list and looks over it* Hmmm. Interesting. Very thorough, I must say. *checks list and lines it up with tour schedule* Hmmm, they're not on tour right now though. They're working on their new album.

ACK!! Taken completely off subject without me! Kimiko, ur replacing me! GRRRRR😛

*watches as mutant thinges demise each other by coming up with more retarded plans* Well, my house-cleaning nukes will take care of all of you! XD

Hate to break it to you, but when I was in school, I majored in defusing house-cleaning nukes. Hey, I came from an area where you're either a computer genius or a car thief 😎

yes, I remember you....we never let you join the club, thats why u did it, isnt it? 😛 But now, we have some geeks of our own! HA!

It was a wooden bow +1 vs smartasses.

😛

I guess you would be safe from most mind-affecting effects, Hung...

😉

See? He *does* understand slang!
Treacherous simian!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back