• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spanking: the New Thread

Awesome thread idea, tickled_in_pink!!! Spanking is oddly similar to tickling in that it was something that I secretly dreaded to "receive"(but secretly desired to either dish-out or at least witness), from a very early age on. Pretty much still holds true today, too.

So, anyway, that little bit of hubris out of the way, on with the pix!*

*Actually, I don't have a store of these sorts of pix, so I have to start from scratch. The following are the very first ones I found at a certain "go-to"-place for this sort of stuff.
Well, actually, the very first photo i found was M/M. Not my thing, but if there's an audience, I can make a point of posting some of those for the fans. Ditto for F/M material.
As soon as I dig-out from the video-mess I've made of things here in the nest, I can probably post-up some hawt spanking video-shorts.

Just one more comment on spanking before I get on with some eye-candy: As much as I dig how sexy spanking can be, I will always prefer tickling. I think because spanking, by the very fact that you're inflicting some sort of hurt on another, even if they're crying-out "Harder! Harder!" - still stems from a basic punishment-oriented procedure, as opposed to tickling, which for most grows out of a basic human need to simply play.
Okay, pix:

Great thread..............here are few "red hot" pics.😉

What timing, TickleU2! I was just about to add some more I found!

I love the guy's look in the third photo. That's about as happy as I think I've ever seen anybody. Like, ever.

I don't think I've ever seen this: He spanks her while she has a thermometer up her butt(!).

I love the guy's look in the third photo. That's about as happy as I think I've ever seen anybody. Like, ever.

What's not to be happy about. 😉 Good stuff Rick.............Here are few more. In the fourth pic he seems to be quite happy in his work too. I'm sure that I have the same look on my face when I tend to such matters.

..what a wonderful, wonderful thread! 🙂
there's nothing better for a naughty girl than a good spank! 😉

Here's a zesty clip where the ever-spankable "Jessica" gets a school-style paddling while in jeans bent over a desk. Enjoy!*

*Sorry I don't have preview pix. It's short & won't take long to load.

There is only one thing better than one sexy woman with a toasty bottom, and that is two sexy women with toasty bottoms. 😉

Looking at this little cuties bottom gives a whole new meaning to the word "hottie". :drool

Wow! She's beautiful, with a sweet ass! Thanks for the (always awesome) adds, TickleU2!

Here's some B&W shots, most likely from an old(80's/90's) British spanking mag...

Here's a clip with some chick named "Amelia" that I freakin' love!

Ha! That Thor one is teh awesome! :evil:

I thought so too. Lol
"you've been.....THUNDERSTRUCK!"

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back