• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spanking: the New Thread

Great adds, all! Here's some random photos from a set that I suspect is all out of order. Again, most likely from one of the Brit mags from a decade or so ago.

It becomes more apparent that some of these are out of order towards the "end" of the set.

In color(mostly)! Interesting how he has her exercising in that last one.

This thread keeps getting better and better.............. I think the female posterior is a work of art. It comes in so many wonderfully spankable shapes and sizes and varying degrees of firmness.

I'm not a fan of spanking in general, but I really like the position in that first pic. I've thought of that position before, but slightly modified.

I'm glad I checked this thread out to see it haha.

Last edited:
Rats. When I saw all the splendiferous photos you added of the ever gorgeous Meka in the chair-thread, I practically broke a finger jumping over to this thread, thinking there might be Meka-spankings to be had.

:blush I am such a perv.

Haha well I've thought about doing a spanking set, and last time I talked to her about it she said she's up for it. I would just use my hand and she'd have pants or shorts on.

I was only going to post it on dart, but if we do it I'll post it here as well. What gave me the idea is a female dart buddy said we should give it a shot, and of course I told her she should give a bondage/tickling set a shot haha. She said she might, just like I said I might.

Haha! It sounds like dart-dares or something. I'll do fill-in-the-blank if you'll try fill-in-the-blank. 😀

This girl probably should have studied for the final exam.🙂 Nice juicy bottom.

...and here's some more "old school education"...😉

Last edited:
Here's a random few that are fun. First, a very cool gif-image, then two "traditional"-style photos, then finally, a lovely "spankers-eye-view" of a perfect tush on display.

Enjoy! :asshole:

Sarah Palin spanks Michelle Obama! :drool

What a wonderful sight that would be. Vise versa for that matter. Either way you can't lose..............Rick good stuff on post #42. The last pic on that post is just about the most perfect spankin' ass I have ever seen...........Footeater has a some good stuff on post #40 too. I love the second pic there as it shows the "reddening" of that sweet tushy....here are few more. Enjoy

What a wonderful sight that would be. Vise versa for that matter. Either way you can't lose..............Rick good stuff on post #42. The last pic on that post is just about the most perfect spankin' ass I have ever seen...........Footeater has a some good stuff on post #40 too. I love the second pic there as it shows the "reddening" of that sweet tushy....here are few more. Enjoy

Agreed! I'd be up for either scenario. I concur on the other mentions, too.

Here's more F/F Lyndon fare from the early 90's or so. Do not adjust your set. The first four are indeed in b&w. :28:

[Peter Griffin]She's been naughty. Yeah, she's a bad girl.[/Peter Griffin]

Thought I'd change things up by posting some shots of nice, spankable booties NOT actually in the process of being spanked:

Here's some shots from an East European corporal punishment site that always has amazing material. Enjoy!

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back