• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spanking: the New Thread

Nice to see this thread moved over here. Spanking is definitely one of my favorite activities other than tickling.

Same for me. I lovelovelove seeing videos where the captive is given the choice between one or the other(tickling or spanking).

I once found several F/F spanking pics of a female prison guard spanking a hands up manacled naked female inmate while other naked female inmates look on. Another female prison guard was timing the spanked inmates ordeal. Does anyone have pics of what I'm talking about? I think they were black and white.

Sounds familiar i will have a look among my files, there is a f/f prison type site a sort of humiliation strip search type site i will find that also.

I use a site called www.bondagescape.com this is a general site for fetish and bondage lots of free stuff i go to the lesbiandomination section in the top box.

It takes you to bondageorgasms,whippedass,hogtie, and loads of sites.

Also try www.empflix.com fetish clips all sorts of stuff full length some of it up to a hour tickling, spanking all the popular fetish stuff.

I have posted a lot of pics in the( nontickling images sec here) mainly g/g bondage but spanking, superheroine,wresting,all sorts your more than welcome to view.

I once found several F/F spanking pics of a female prison guard spanking a hands up manacled naked female inmate while other naked female inmates look on. Another female prison guard was timing the spanked inmates ordeal. Does anyone have pics of what I'm talking about? I think they were black and white.

I think the site might be caged tushy anyway i found this pics its not the site you mention but thought you might like.🙂

Final pics 3 and 4 getting ready

pic 5 well isnt she lovely, and wouldn't you just love to

ouchhhhhh just pinched my butt and yes i was dreaming (pic 5 well out of my league)

Last edited:
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back