• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[Text-based RPG] The Supreme Element

How do I get into the jungle fortress? I got up to the part after luring the panther guards away but I've gotten stuck on what to do next.

Last edited:
RLaine: Thanks for the awesome feedback! I tried to put a lot of optional content into the game, including a few quests which (to my knowledge) haven't been completed by anyone yet!

Xtreme09: If you're stuck on getting past the guards, let me just say there is an item in the jungle that will help. If you're past the guards and are trying to get across the moat, then you've missed something back in Fort Kalage 🙂

RLaine: Thanks for the awesome feedback! I tried to put a lot of optional content into the game, including a few quests which (to my knowledge) haven't been completed by anyone yet!

Xtreme09: If you're stuck on getting past the guards, let me just say there is an item in the jungle that will help. If you're past the guards and are trying to get across the moat, then you've missed something back in Fort Kalage 🙂

Let me guess, it's the arcana shop isn't it? If it is, I have no idea where the faerie gem is.

Let me guess, it's the arcana shop isn't it? If it is, I have no idea where the faerie gem is.

Not quite, but if you missed the gem you're missing out on a nice reward! I'll let you explore the area a bit 😉

Not quite, but if you missed the gem you're missing out on a nice reward! I'll let you explore the area a bit 😉

Alright. So it's none of the quests in the area that are key to this...
Well I checked the temple and the underground area, examined the fountain, checked around the hideout and the tavern, the watchtower, the guardhouse, even the harbor. Any of these have a deeper meaning to them?

EDIT: Hold that thought. New area in underground. Preparing to investigate.
EDIT2: Alright got it.

Last edited:
Got to the fight with Tyrelia. Let me tell you now. She. Is. Too. Hard.

Wacking for 20ish damage per round and has 750 hp. WTF? There doesn't seem to be any gimmick to beating her either.

Where are you suppose to meet the man at so I can tell him the moon#### code word ? The quest says that she is suppose to meet a client nearby but I checked. I'm pretty sure I checked everywhere nearby but I can't seem the find the guy. And by the way. Really great game 😉

Where are you suppose to meet the man at so I can tell him the moon#### code word ? The quest says that she is suppose to meet a client nearby but I checked. I'm pretty sure I checked everywhere nearby but I can't seem the find the guy. And by the way. Really great game 😉

Hint: It ain't a guy and they're grabbing a drink!

You know that crystal orb you get at the start? Mine has vanished... I tried going back to the rune circle to retrieve it, but it ain't there either. Also, how the hell do you finish the quest for the hunter looking for the mage chick? I've gone round in circles (and lost the orb) trying to figure out

You know that crystal orb you get at the start? Mine has vanished... I tried going back to the rune circle to retrieve it, but it ain't there either. Also, how the hell do you finish the quest for the hunter looking for the mage chick? I've gone round in circles (and lost the orb) trying to figure out

The crystal orb vanishes when you use it; its purpose is to open the way north at a certain point. Once it's gone, it's served its purpose.

And I assume you mean the missing sister quest? She's in the forest, all right, but you might have to look around a bit. Look at everything, and pay attention if you hear anything unexpected 🙂

The crystal orb vanishes when you use it; its purpose is to open the way north at a certain point. Once it's gone, it's served its purpose.

And I assume you mean the missing sister quest? She's in the forest, all right, but you might have to look around a bit. Look at everything, and pay attention if you hear anything unexpected 🙂

.... I haven't opted to use it yet.... OR does it just do it for me?

No not her, I found her. It's the Hunter looking for a sorceress. He says about "seeing a girl using magic and shooting lightning" in the middle of the forest

.... I haven't opted to use it yet.... OR does it just do it for me?

No not her, I found her. It's the Hunter looking for a sorceress. He says about "seeing a girl using magic and shooting lightning" in the middle of the forest

Yes, it just uses it for you. So don't worry! Go back to where it happened and your other problem should resolve itself soon enough 🙂

Yes, it just uses it for you. So don't worry! Go back to where it happened and your other problem should resolve itself soon enough 🙂

..... So wonder around aimlessly again trying to find where the orb decided to vanish on me without warning me?.... Fuck that, I'm going to bed! XD I've gone through the runic circle, the tall oak, climbed the dead tree, tried to poke a birdsnest, got into a tickle fight with a pixie and then ended up back in her lair god knows how many times.... I kinda forgot what the town looks like by now XD

Beat it! Brought down the big bad! All in all, it was an awesome and fun game, but what do you expect from the creator of "A New Project"? <3

I really had fun with it and I saved before the final fight so I could keep exploring. Still don't know what to do with the Bird's Nest, but I made the "Student" cave in and got my reward, then learned the new spell that unlocks with it. I also figured out what to do with the "Mountain Cave" and...oh boy. CURSE YOU! Hahaha, I'm going to have to search EVERYWHERE for those items and the keys galore. But, it will keep me playing for a long while. So there's that.

All in all, it was a really fun experience. In time, maybe I'll develop a walk through on how to finish the quests. Thank you so much for posting this game here!

Beat it! Brought down the big bad! All in all, it was an awesome and fun game, but what do you expect from the creator of "A New Project"? <3

I really had fun with it and I saved before the final fight so I could keep exploring. Still don't know what to do with the Bird's Nest, but I made the "Student" cave in and got my reward, then learned the new spell that unlocks with it. I also figured out what to do with the "Mountain Cave" and...oh boy. CURSE YOU! Hahaha, I'm going to have to search EVERYWHERE for those items and the keys galore. But, it will keep me playing for a long while. So there's that.

All in all, it was a really fun experience. In time, maybe I'll develop a walk through on how to finish the quests. Thank you so much for posting this game here!

Thank you, my friend, for the amazing support! It's been a true pleasure to hear from people like you who have been enjoying this game, and that's what makes me more than happy to post it here. By all means keep exploring! 🙂

Here's one tip: every inventory item in the game has some kind of use, unless the description includes the phrase "It doesn't appear to do anything, but it might sell for a good price." So if there are any items you haven't found out a use for, keep searching!

Yeah, I figured. I kept everything anyway. 😛. Figured out what to do with the bird nest. I STILL can't find that damn Brandy anywhere. I feel like I need to talk to the raider being tortured in the guard room, but I can't. And I've searched EVERYWHERE in the desert. And still missing 4 statues for...that one thing I can't mention. ^_^.
OH, I also got the Succubus boots and the Diamond Ring. Rock on. ^^

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. I missed something. Still leaves the damn statues though.

Last edited:
Either I forgot you were behind "A new Project" or I did not know. All I know is I enjyed that game greatly, but probably does not work anymore. Anyway I will definitely be downloading this. Thanks Kunzite for once again providing yet another great piece of work.

Greetings, Kuznite!

Major fan of The New Project here! Loved that game and played it ad infinite. Even tracked down a new program to play it when my previous one got corrupted.

I've played just a little bit of your brand new RP and it seems absolutely fantastic! Greatly enjoying it so far and looking forward to several fun filled days with it. My only question so far is, does the player character ever get tickled herself? She seems like a fun lee and I love "bad endings" where the player character ends up getting tickle tortured for ever. Anything like that in this game?

Greetings, Kuznite!

Major fan of The New Project here! Loved that game and played it ad infinite. Even tracked down a new program to play it when my previous one got corrupted.

I've played just a little bit of your brand new RP and it seems absolutely fantastic! Greatly enjoying it so far and looking forward to several fun filled days with it. My only question so far is, does the player character ever get tickled herself? She seems like a fun lee and I love "bad endings" where the player character ends up getting tickle tortured for ever. Anything like that in this game?

Thank you! Fortunately, there are some times when our fearless heroine is on the receiving end! Be sure to fully explore the forest in the first area for one such instance 😉

Ok, I didn't want to do this, but I need a hint. I'm stuck at the mosaic and art rooms and have no idea what to do with either and I'm fairly certain I've explored everywhere else. Just a hint to point me in the right direction? Anyone?

I'm really enjoying the game, the only thing that makes it difficult for me at least is the navigation. I tend to forget where I am going without a visual. It would really help if I had a map to navigate. I actually made my own basic map using paint, even though the map I made is a little crappy it helps me tremendously well.

Loving the game so far! Only... I can't seem to find the woman who is missing.
I've been searching through this forest for sooo long! xD
I found another sorcerer while I was at it. Still havn't found that poor missing woman yet tho T_T
And 1 minute after I typed this... Shrubs.. 😵
I got it XD

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back