• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Alphabetical "Never Have I Ever"

Never have I ever not thought the original Superman movie wasn't the best.

Never have I ever forgotten the wonderful performance of Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta.

Never have I ever not found War Of The Worlds to be interesting.

Never have I ever liked the movie X-Men: The Last Stand, nor have I liked the later X-Men films.

Never have I ever seen You Can't Win but I heard of it.

Never have I ever forgotten the very clever plot in Zelig.

The next poster can decide the A to Z to come.

Next will be naming a non-famous person's first name that you have met before (i.e. friend, co-worker, ex g/f, former classmate, neighbor etc.)
Never have I ever not thought my friend Amanda wasn't very different from me.

Never have I ever forgotten Barbara who, when I was 15 and she was 17, let me play with her bare feet :feets: for an hour. :bouncybou

Never have I ever not liked my friend from grammar school Chris who taught me how to wear my hat backwards.

Never have I ever forgotten my high school classmate David who schemed and cheated and lied and, in general, was a bastard.

Never have I ever not been sad when I think of my schoolmate Eddie who tragically committed suicide several years ago.

Never have I ever not thought it was cool how I ran into an old classmate Gabrielle at the church we grew up going to as kids after not seeing each other for over twenty years.

Never have I ever forgotten my childhood neighbor Harry who could eat more than a dozen candy bars at one time.
(PS: Harry weighed about 300 pounds by age 18.)

Never have I ever not thought this girl Indira at my previous job wasn't a bit high maintenance.

Never have I ever forgotten my online love Kayleigh from my younger days on the internet.

Never have I ever forgotten Lauren who is a very beautiful dancer.

Attachments

• aaLauren.jpg
    aaLauren.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 1
Never have I ever forgotten Melissa who is a friend I met a couple of decades ago online.

Never have I ever forgotten my sixth-grade classmate Neil who was very entertaining as a self-appointed class clown.

Never have I ever not thought Omar was a cool coworker at my previous job.

Never have I ever forgotten my third-grade classmate Peter who spoke fluent Spanish because his whole family had lived in Venezuela for a year while his father was sent to work there.

Never have I ever not thought of any person I met who's name began with Q.

What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back