• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Alphabetical "Never Have I Ever"

Never have I ever forgotten my first duplicate bridge partner in NYC, Ron, with whom I won lots of ACBL masterpoints.

Never have I ever forgotten how snotty Scott was in my grammar school.

Never have I ever forgotten my childhood neighbor, Thadeus, because I have never met anybody else with that first name.

Never have I ever knew anyone named Uma even from childhood to adulthood.

Never have I ever forgotten my college classmate, Victor, who lied and cheated people.

Never have I ever thought Wilma would be a girl in school I like.

Never have I ever forgotten my elementary school classmate, Francis Xavier, whose parents named him after that saint.

Never have I ever not thought Yasmine wasn't a hot girl I met online many years ago.

Never have I ever forgotten Mistress Zara, who made me happy from 1999 to 2006, before I met Goddess Shelly.

Next A to Z: mention the name of a TV show.

Never have I ever not remembered growing up watching Alf with my brother.

Never have I ever forgotten how cute I thought Nicole Eggert was in Charles In Charge.

Never have I ever understood why so many people think that Dallas was a great TV show.

Never have I ever been into Everybody Loves Raymond.

Never have I ever not thought the girls on Laguna Beach lived in the real world.

Never have I ever remembered Pee Wee's Playhouse being as weird as it was.

What's New

9/11/2024
In Memory
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back