• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Beauty of the Universe

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone! Please post a favorite picture of yours of something from outer space/the universe!!

Thanks!
:happyfloa
:tickling:

Here is one of my favorites...the Andromeda Galaxy

Andromeda_gendler_s60.jpg

Ohhh that one is lovely! The tones of blue and green in it are very beautiful!

Yeah i got a lot of space wall papers on my computer that cycle, i have always been an astro nut

I ALWAYS wanted to be an astronomer, my grandpa taught me so many constellations...but sadly math is not my forte...so I had to give up that dream. But astronomy is still a hobby I enjoy immensely 🙂.

I loved astronomy since i was a kid. we had a tough grading science teacher in my freshman year of high school, when he got in to astronomy I aced that quarter

Persephone, 2016!!

(If we make it past 2012, ha!)

In 2016, an asteroid will pass near earth...so near, you'll be able to look up in the sky and see it just float on by, while your friends exclaim "Oh crap!"

However, if it passes within a 23 mile boundary and crosses it....it'll swing around and hit the Earth 8 years later......

If it misses it, which probably and hopefuly it will, it'll just go it's merry way.
If it does cross the threshold....it'll be so close we'll have 8 years to deflect it, destroy it..... I'm not worried, unless the politicians are SO screwed up.....

But with several nations with thousands of nukes, I mean, come on..... I bet they'll figure that one out real fast......

Ngc1999.jpg

^.^

Wallpapers-room_com___Orion_Nebula_by_Kamikaze00X_1920x1200.jpg

When it comes to space and the universe, I'm a sucker for purple. Even though my favourite color is red.

On a much happier note, here are a few nice ones for ya......

WOW!!! Mabus and Tropic Thunder, thank you!! Those are all SO beautiful!!! I just love looking up at the heavens at night and seeing the stars ^^ and these pictures just show what is really out there and it's just so magnificent!

Here is my depiction of the collapse of the universe. Not real of course. 😀 Hope you like it.

picture.php

I work nights so i get to see the stars all the time LOL, I even seen a lot of falling starts and stuff wonderful sight

I love when star showers happen every once in a while! I about lost it when that eclipse happened a few weeks ago! It was amazing!!

And Kurch, that picture is psychadelic!! I love it 😀

I love when star showers happen every once in a while! I about lost it when that eclipse happened a few weeks ago! It was amazing!!

And Kurch, that picture is psychadelic!! I love it 😀

Thanks :ty: My uncle was an avid amateur astronomer and instilled a grand love for all things astronomical in me. Sadly he passed away in 2009. 🙁 but I like to think he lives on in my art. 😀

Also, there is a small galaxy that is crashing into the Milky Way as we speak (write.)
Of course, the stars are so far apart, the "crash" is really the stars all intermingling, the Milky Way claiming all those stars and planets.

Now, I believe we are also on a collision course with the big ass Andromeda Galaxy, which when it hits the Milky Way, everything in both galaxies will be mixed up like Oreos and Ice cream to form a new, bigger galaxy.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back