• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Beauty of the Universe

The eclipse was amazing!! Sorry you missed it 🙁

And Kurch, you are lucky someone instilled such a nice thing into you 🙂 a love for astronomy!

Taken by the hubble...I have oft thought you can see a human shape within it...

Thanks for all the pics Ray and Mabus!!! They are so beautiful 😀

Ohhh Carsy that is SO gorgeous!!! I've always wanted to see that! A natural wonder *_*

Persephone I don't know if you have one of those smart phones but if you do there is a free app for droid and I-phone users that sends an image from the Hubble Telescope to your phone each day. One of those bells and whistles nobody needs on their phone but hey it's still nice to have from time to time.

I wish I had a smart phone! I just have an I-pod touch X) don't think it would work with that! Thanks though 😀

Excellent topic; the only subject worth discussing at great length. 😉

The Andromeda Galaxy, seen through the eyes of the Spitzer Space Telescope (infrared).

Quite breathtaking, I think.

Saturn, Eclipsing the sun.

If you look at the image at full size, you can see a tiny pixel just off to the left of the rings. That's Earth.

3 pages and this isn't mentioned yet?!?

The image of the Pillars of Creation from the Eagle Nebula is my favorite. Those tiny spots of light released from it are stars. Hence it is sometimes referred to as The Star Factory.

The longest of the pillars is seven lightyears long...

pillars.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/17jymDn0W6U?fs=1&hl=en_GB&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/17jymDn0W6U?fs=1&hl=en_GB&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

All the colors are just so amazing ^^ it makes me wonder where all these beautiful stars and galaxies originally came from @.@ it boggles the mind!

The beauty in this picture is partly cuz of the reflection on the water, but I've always been a fan of the moon.

MOON.jpg

I met this dude in the backwoods of Spokane WA who was an amateur astronomical photographer (this isn't one of his). He had one of those telescopes that was like, three feet across and was taking his own pictures of the crab nebula. I wish I remembered his web url.

Wow that picture really is gorgeous. I love the stillness of the water and the snow, it's enchanting 😀 like Narnia!

The Horsehead Nebula, one of my favorites and my current wallpaper. 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back