• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cackling Cave+ (*/f and f/*)

Xtreme09

TMF Master
Credit goes to Kleptomaniac for the original RPG game.

I have made a few modifications to the game called "The Cackling Cave" And also added in some new things too to extend the length of the game.

These include:

- 6 new maps
- A slightly new cave route.
- 8 new enemies
- 3 new optional bosses
- 2 new weapons and 1 new armor
- 1 new item
- More status changes
- Extended bonus dungeon
- Elemental skills
- 11 new skills
- Cheat added
- Added specific tickling parts of the body as starter skills. Monsters have weaknesses and resistance to them.

I also made some changes to the exp it takes to lvl so it wont take too long to get all the skills. Let me know about this though because I haven't tested it yet.

I'm also going to add some more things into the bonus dungeon. I haven't yet because I want you guys to try out the game first while I do something about the bonus dungeon.

Also I'm going to point out that my dialog AKA story making skills aren't as good as Kleptomaniac's but I tried. So just bear in mind.

I fixed the tavern wall problem. I even made a joke about it in the bartender's 2nd dialog. Oh and added a new guy outside too.

And yes I know that some of the new pictures are either cut off the screen or bad quality. I couldn't find a way to fix this i'm sorry.

Btw Let me know what you guys think. Give me some feedback. perhaps some suggestions to use on improving this. Or better yet, inform me of glitches you find so that I may fix them.

Enjoy!

Version 2.3

P.S. I worked all night on this RPG edit so please excuse me if some of the stuff I did is nonsense.

Last edited:
I haven't even downloaded this and I can already tell it's a terrible idea.

You shouldn't just be taking someone else's game, adding a few new things, and throwing it up before you even test it just so you can get praises and accolades. If your writing isn't as good as Klepto's, like you said, and if you messed up on some of the pictures, the change in quality is going to be very jarring and it's going to be unpleasant. Yes, we all wanted the game to be longer. That's not up to you to solve. Just leave the game to the guy who originally made it. Games take a lot of work and effort, they shouldn't become the new TickleTheater fad, where everyone wants to give it their own shot, because then we'll have an overflow of poorly-made games rather than a couple pretty good ones.

ok ther are some bugs in the game. Yep ^-^ beat it already
the mermaid if you win her text screen when you decide to go on with the game continues to pop up repeatedly, the chest before her says you get a item but it doesn't appear in your equipment box or item/ inventory at all, and third if you beat the black harpie you just continue to get into her event/ text to fight her so you end up in fight after fight with her or chose to let her tickle you and game over . only bugs that I found.

and if you need help with dialog for the bonus dungeon or what not I can help ^-^

i haven't even downloaded this and i can already tell it's a terrible idea.

You shouldn't just be taking someone else's game, adding a few new things, and throwing it up before you even test it just so you can get praises and accolades. If your writing isn't as good as klepto's, like you said, and if you messed up on some of the pictures, the change in quality is going to be very jarring and it's going to be unpleasant. Yes, we all wanted the game to be longer. That's not up to you to solve. Just leave the game to the guy who originally made it. Games take a lot of work and effort, they shouldn't become the new tickletheater fad, where everyone wants to give it their own shot, because then we'll have an overflow of poorly-made games rather than a couple pretty good ones.

if ya don't, have anything good to say....!

ok ther are some bugs in the game. Yep ^-^ beat it already
the mermaid if you win her text screen when you decide to go on with the game continues to pop up repeatedly, the chest before her says you get a item but it doesn't appear in your equipment box or item/ inventory at all, and third if you beat the black harpie you just continue to get into her event/ text to fight her so you end up in fight after fight with her or chose to let her tickle you and game over . only bugs that I found.

and if you need help with dialog for the bonus dungeon or what not I can help ^-^

Dammit I thought those were fixed! Okay i'll get onto them thanks.

no prob. If you need a beta tester let me know I can beat it fast XD

Thanks. And pm me I wanna hear what you're thinking of new dialog for bonus dungeon.

Ok
1. I made a bad code so I changed the end dialog a little and made her disappear instead
2. The chest was bad dialog I forgot to change. You actually got a Gnomish Teleporter.
3. Bad coding as well. I had forgot to add in a switch off code at the end of the [if win] box.

Link will be up shortly

Where is the link?I don't see it and I want to test your version :huh

It's called criticism and some people on this forum could use it.

Yeah... right.

Look there are 2 types of criticisms.

One is the good criticism showing your problems and concerns in a harmless fashion.

The other is the bad criticism. Full of ignorant remarks that can be harmful to the person who created something or modified it with the original owner's permission.

Yours falls into the latter. So if I were you i'd keep that ignorance to myself.

For your infomation, Kleptomaniac gave me permission by PM to modify the game as long as he was credited as the original owner which i've done. I worked on this all night. All I wanted was to extend the game's length a little and put more content in because I felt it needed that. I did it for players. Members on Tickletheater. I did not do it for pride or recognition because everyone knows that Kleptomaniac is the one who originally made the game and I helped extend it.

Sure i've had a few faults here and there but i'm not perfect. I tried my best. Call me dedicated to forfeit all night sleep to finish modifying this game.

That's all I have to say for now.

Oh and The Cackling Cave+ V1.1 is up now
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D8NSDHNB
Hope it works for you guys.

Last edited:
My God.

I haven't even downloaded this and I can already tell it's a terrible idea.
Games take a lot of work and effort, they shouldn't become the new TickleTheater fad, where everyone wants to give it their own shot, because then we'll have an overflow of poorly-made games rather than a couple pretty good ones.

... It may have just begun.

... It may have just begun.

Actually... I was thinking about this. If Tickling games/RPGs are all the rage now, and we get enough games uploaded. We should have a new board section named "Tickling Games".

Oh and Stark. Replace the word games with art. It's basically the same thing. Only games take longer to make.

Everyone has their own opinions on what is good or bad. Art, Stories, Videos, Animation, Games, whatever. We judge what one creates. One person may find art1 good however the second person may dislike art1.

I think it's about time we got more tickling games in this community. Even if some of them are bad.

Last edited:
If you weren't doing this for pride or recognition, you would have waited before posting it so you could actually test it before posting it. You yourself said that you didn't bother testing it beforehand.

My only problem with this is that I feel like you're figuring, hey, the quality doesn't need to be as good, just so long as it's longer and has more stuff, right?

"More" doesn't equal "better". We don't NEED tickling games in the community, it's not going to break down or lose all point if we don't. It would be far better to have a few solid games rather than an entire forum of shoddy ones.

I DID test the game. If I didn't there would be many more bugs then there was now.

You know what? I'm not going to even argue with you anymore. You keep focusing on the negative side of things instead of the positive.

I DID test the game. If I didn't there would be many more bugs then there was now.

You know what? I'm not going to even argue with you anymore. You keep focusing on the negative side of things instead of the positive.

truer words could not have been spoken.

Xtreme,
I wanted to do something similar, make a game, but it wasn't an RPG. it was one of those dorky little Dating sims dealies, and my plan was to try and get all the popular artists from across the board in on this. I am talking about Poisonous Monkey's Characters, the Bounce Chicx, CC's girls... etc ad nauseum.

Ultimateley, a friend of mine said people are more interested in playing tickling games than making them.
This trend, making games as art, is not going to catch on, unless we all miraculously learn how to program video games, or Peter Moleneux or Tim Schaffer, or John carmack or whoever come out of the closet about their tickling fetish.

I have found a little bug ,just after the zone with the Scylla ,when you go to the top of the screen ,you are stick in the middle of the water and you can't move ,I hope this help you 🙂

I'm glad to find out there are more people out there familiar with RPG Maker (if nothing else). I think it's a great idea to try to build on what was a good idea and see if we can reach some kind of standard that can be fun for everyone.

Yeah, I was inspired by Kleptomaniac to make my own game, and yeah it's a little over the top in terms of how much effort I am putting into it, but isn't that what art is? I'm all for this, it's good for the programmers, for the writers, for the artists, for the gamers, for the fetishists, and most importantly: for the community.

Let's get a new fad going. It brings more life to the forum, it brings people closer together working on a new venue, a new frontier. We've got a ton of FANTASTIC artists. Even my friend who isn't a ticklephile (she's more into guro lol) said that even if she doesn't get the fetish, some of the art is phenomenal. We've got a ton of fantastic writers. Why not open up the "Tickling Art" venue to people with other creative talents?

Bring on the tickling RPGs, tickling FPSes, tickling Hack n' Slash, tickling SiMs, tickling Risk, tickling board games, and tickling card games. I say the more we explore this area, the better for everyone.

There is no negative. AT ALL.

Bring on the tickling RPGs, tickling FPSes, tickling Hack n' Slash, tickling SiMs, tickling Risk, tickling board games, and tickling card games. I say the more we explore this area, the better for everyone.

There is no negative. OR IS THERE...?

So what? Adventure games are dead? :lol Oh, and someone

*DID* do a tickling card game, speaking of...

Links or it never happened. http://www.freewebs.com/ttcg/cards.htm

I don't think people can really blast this for having bugs... remember, I had to fix about 4-5 of them (2 were MAJOR) when I released the game, and I had testers!

Two big bugs I saw:

1) You've got the teleport into the cave with the Mermaid putting you into the unpassable water.
2) When you assigned monster skills, they get a number you can choose so they know which ones get priority. The arachnid and scylla use their stun as often as their normal attack because they're set to a priority of 5 (which is the same as their normal attacks). I got stun locked from over 200 hp down to 0.

But the rest was fun. I laughed at the "ladder over the pond" joke.

Last edited:
i has a idea 🙂

The best and brightest of artists, writers, programmers etc. all help pool their resources so TT can hold a contest to make the best tickling games, maybe giving out awards for each category? "Best game" perhaps wins a free commission, or their avatar written into the game at some point? And it's the "intellectual property" of the designer(s) first and the forum second.

Results are judged by poll, mods and admins ensure no alt accounts to spam votes, so no cheating.

First ever TT game contest? Who's on board?

where is the mermaid ,I did not see her ,is she in the part off the cave just after the zone with scylla and sea slim with the teleporter in the chest?

I fixed those two mistakes. The mermaid room bug was triggered by the mermaid event bug being fixed. I made the room horizontally bigger but you cant see that because I used that space to have the mermaid sprite disappear behind the wall where you cant see her after talking with her. I moved everything down but unfortunately forgot about the transfer event in the water room below it.

And thank you for telling me what those ratings were for Kleptomaniac. I've fixed the stun attacks to be lower in frequency. I'm thinking of introducing more states instead of just stun. Like the plant girl using tickle pollen/dust on you. Giving the same effects as poison only tickling. Of course, i'll also add a new item to neutralise the states. And maybe a new map for the other side of the small river in Flr 2 -Rm 1

I also for got to add in 2 attacks for the mermaid so I did that along the way.

Btw What else do you think would be good to add in? I know I'm improving on the bonus dungeon and i'll take any suggestions for dialog on new lees/lers. But honestly, what would you like to see added on in this RPG?
(Taking note that this is still Kleptomaniac's work and i'm just working on improvements.)

Version 1.2 is now uploaded.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CG9CJGYG
Hopefully that's ALL the bugs ironed out for now.

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back