• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cult of Avo'Dromus (My newest comic project!)

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Yes, it's been a long time since my last one. And this, my friends, is the reason I haven't posted much art lately. Some of ya might notice I've even updated my style a little bit.

Chapter one is just really the hook. It's probably shorter than most chapters will be. So keep your fingers crossed that I've got the energy to stay at this enough to get the chapters done quickly. I dunno how long it's gonna go yet, but I've got chapter two already planned out.

I'd like to thank/blame LittleBigHead for inspiring me to take on a project like this. His Low Roads comic really got me drawn into the world of continuous storytelling. So, here's my first shot at it. Hope you all enjoy it.

BEEP!

Attachments

• Ch1Cover.jpg
    Ch1Cover.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 1,225
  • Ch1P1.jpg
    Ch1P1.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 1,329
  • Ch1P2.jpg
    Ch1P2.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 1,366
  • Ch1P3.jpg
    Ch1P3.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 1,333
  • Ch1P4.jpg
    Ch1P4.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 1,504
And now, part two.

Attachments

• Ch1P5.jpg
    Ch1P5.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 1,480
  • Ch1P6.jpg
    Ch1P6.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 2,092
  • Ch1P7.jpg
    Ch1P7.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 2,416
  • Ch1P8.jpg
    Ch1P8.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 2,443
Ah! As good as when I saw it last! 😀 That last page is my favourite, but you know me.

Can't wait for the next chapter... good job, Elfling! 😀

Gah! Those dreaded words! "To be continued"! Nuts! I was seriously enjoying that!
*waits very patiently for the next awesome part*

Ah... wow? o.o And I'm actually the first here it seems. (Watch me not be so when this post goes through)

I must say congratulations. This looks incredible and your art style definitely seems to have bumped up another few notches. *nods* Not that I'm any expert on such things, but I think it looks good anyhow.

The dialogue is nice too. I always like the story with the pictures and I know a comic is hard work so it's much appreciated. I liked the rendering of the belly poke - and especially the facial expression at the first touch of the feather.

So I definitely hope your inspiration keeps up. *nod nod*

EDIT: See, what did I say? No replies when I start typing, and I'm third by the time I finish... In my defense, I typed more. <_<

Wow, so this is what you've been working on for the last 5 months. :tounge: I see your art is still improving. Keep it up.

Ah! As good as when I saw it last! 😀 That last page is my favourite, but you know me.

Can't wait for the next chapter... good job, Elfling! 😀

Oh, I know you all too well. 😉 If you want the next chapter quick, you better keep me motivated.

Gah! Those dreaded words! "To be continued"! Nuts! I was seriously enjoying that!
*waits very patiently for the next awesome part*

I hope chapter two fulfills your expectations, then. Glad you liked the hook. 😀

Ah... wow? o.o And I'm actually the first here it seems. (Watch me not be so when this post goes through)

I must say congratulations. This looks incredible and your art style definitely seems to have bumped up another few notches. *nods* Not that I'm any expert on such things, but I think it looks good anyhow.

The dialogue is nice too. I always like the story with the pictures and I know a comic is hard work so it's much appreciated. I liked the rendering of the belly poke - and especially the facial expression at the first touch of the feather.

So I definitely hope your inspiration keeps up. *nod nod*

EDIT: See, what did I say? No replies when I start typing, and I'm third by the time I finish... In my defense, I typed more. <_<

S'ok being a slow typer. The things you've typed before make up for it. 😉 Thanks for noticing the changes to my art style. I really like where I've gone in my slow departure from anime towards more American cartoons. Still got a ways to go, though. n_n

And yeah, that expression was really fun to draw. 😉

Wow, so this is what you've been working on for the last 5 months. :tounge: I see your art is still improving. Keep it up.

More accurately, the last 2 months. They've been the planning, drawing, getting frustrated, and forcing myself to work stages. 😉 And I totally plan to keep at it.

Yeah, it's a pretty cool ability. xD

But it does make paintballing with AK-47's less of a thrill ride. 🙁

Anyway, going off topic. >.<

Great picture, as per usual! XD

Well, it's always promising to see comic tickle projects. They're rare due to the plot element and effort required. So that deserves praise right there.

With the additional elements of an interesting tickle scenario and color even more...

But most of all, it draws forth from what's most important in this particular situation.

Sammi-chan getting her feet tickled.

That'll end my praise limit. Everyone else can go on with their compliments.

For FF7, that's the equivalent of exploding into a joyful puddle of quivering goo.

Absolutely awesome. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the new style (great belly button ^^ ), love the pacing of the comic, and I love the villain!

And naturally I love the main character.

I will wait very impatiently for part two.

Nice Work Sammi.

B

Well, here we go! Now my mysterious avatar's source is known! It's been kinda hard keeping quiet about this for two and a half months, but I've done it! Now I get to say, "You still rock, S-chan!"

And yeah. That's really what I look like.

Well, it's always promising to see comic tickle projects. They're rare due to the plot element and effort required. So that deserves praise right there.

With the additional elements of an interesting tickle scenario and color even more...

But most of all, it draws forth from what's most important in this particular situation.

Sammi-chan getting her feet tickled.

That'll end my praise limit. Everyone else can go on with their compliments.

Well, your compliments are certainly appreciated, kiddo. 😀 It's true, though. It does take more than a little thought to get a comic going. If we're lucky, the creative juice will keep flowing and we'll have chapter two before too long.

Absolutely awesome. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the new style (great belly button ^^ ), love the pacing of the comic, and I love the villain!

And naturally I love the main character.

I will wait very impatiently for part two.

Nice Work Sammi.

B

Glad ya like my new style, kiddo. I personally really like the changes, too. Thanks for the support. 😀

Well, here we go! Now my mysterious avatar's source is known! It's been kinda hard keeping quiet about this for two and a half months, but I've done it! Now I get to say, "You still rock, S-chan!"

And yeah. That's really what I look like.

Especially now that you got that haircut. 😛 And good job keeping it secret. I'll buy you a cookie.

Yay!!!! Sammi starts a new comic story! Something I've long hoped to see, and patience pays off huge when the results are this terrific! Electric (literally! Just scope out those leaping violet arcs in the opening splash panel!) art style, filled with alert, no-nonsense character design... brooding, shadowy brickwork... raked angles and extreme foreground elements so necessary to the tone this noirish tale demands! Expert, the way that images are allowed to advance the plot! The way that Eryn is introduced through her portrait, suggesting that she soon may be MIA (reminiscent of the film, Laura); a subsequent panel revealing the true "best-friends" nature of the image, which deepens the pending sense of loss and anxiety; the kidnapping, achieved through a string of tight close-ups, the mysterious attacker all but unseen; Sammi's own abduction, viewed through the fog of fainting first-person perspective, a canny devise you're claiming uniquely as your own! The characters are distinctive and well tricked out to exemplify their natures: Jimmy's hard-boiled faux-detective is a special hoot!; Kristen, aerodynamically trim as the efficient teckie; the harliquinesque baddie, entirely intimidating, the jolly, rose-cheeked disguise a potent contrast to the uttered threats! Dialogue is crisply efficient and ably propels the action. And the fetish quotient, while generous, is wisely deferred until the players are firmly established and the plot well underway! No effort has been spared to enthrall the reader and whet his appetite for further details! Your investment of time and creativity has been thoroughly vindicated, Sammi! "The Cult of Avo' Dromus" has the makings of a true tickling classic!

Wow, this is amazing... Just...Wow...

o.o

*cough* U-um anyways. it's amazing to see you progress. Every new piece you give is just another step you've taken in your art skills! Not quite sure how you're advancing so fast, but man- Not to sound cliche but: You go girl!

lol well done Sammi- eagerly awaiting the next piece you do 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back