• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cult of Avo'Dromus (My newest comic project!)

An excellent start to a very promising comic bud! 😀 😀

The progress you have made in your style is instantly obvious even in the first couple of pages. It is great to see you develop your own style and to see it coming on so well in this delicious project. 🙂

I love the effect you have made on the portrait - very cool 😀😀 and the gradient usage is also smoothly done. (Thanks for explaining that one by the way. 🙂 🙂 ) The stlye is also clearly maintained with a nice "Big Sleep" touch to the characters.

And as for you getting you feet feather tickled....heh heh heh, what better way to end the first installment. 😛 I just love this position. Can't wait to see the next lot.

😀 😀 😀

Ah, good to see some new work of you, Sammi! And exellent work it is indeed! Yet again you have vastly improved your drawing skills, and this all in such a relatively short span of time... Astounding! This is very promising for your future work, and the futher installments of this fantastic story. 🙂

I do like how your style has departed from anime to American (or "Western" in general) comic style. It's really developing a look of it's own, which I very much like. It fits in with the dark and gothic atmosphere. 🙂

Thank you very much for all the effort you put in this project! I'm already looking forward to the next chapter. 🙂 🙂

Thats AWESOME!!!!!!

lol, u did an outstanding job Sammi, cant wait till the next chapter. Love the new style too.

Keep up the great work ^^

Thank you very much, dude. Glad you like the new style, too. n_n

Simply Gorgeous Sammi, Nice comic 😉

Thanks, Big C. 😀

A great comic with practically unlimited potential. How long until the next chapter if you don't mind my asking?

No idea yet when the next chapter will be, but hopefully soon.

fantastic as always sammi deffinetly a masterpiece can't wait for the next part i know it'll be awesome ur stuff always is 🙂

Big thanks, kiddo. Wouldn't call it a masterpiece, but if I'm lucky it'll keep improving.

As I've only recently become a more active member, I've missed your metamorphosis. However, I must say that I find your work quite enjoyable and rather stimulating. (which actually means) Really good stuff, Sammi!!

Thanks, kiddo. If you wanna look back through my older stuff, it's in my section of the artists' pad. Glad you liked this comic, though. n_n

sammi, very nice work...i know youve heard it many times but i wanna throw my 2 cents into the pot. :-D please give chapter 2, ill be waiting for it hoping it is as awsome.

I'll try to kick chapter two out as quickly as i can. I hope I don't keep you guys waiting too long.

:super_hap Woooow! I'm hooked!!! Characters we know and love, a situation we all love to see the heroine in, and an interesting tickle-position to begin with...love the ladder!! Keep 'em comin!

~K

Ya know, it occurs to me that I don't think I've seen a ladder used this way in TK art. Well, counting one K as hooked then. n_n Glad ya liked it, hon. 😉

That was really good, Sammi. It was amazing. Nice Job! When are the other chapters gonna come out?

No real ETA on chapter two yet, but I'll try not to take too long. n_n;;

ooooooooooh, drama. Lovin it so far. I'll save my full commentary until I've seen the full thing, but it looks very promising. Keep up the good work ^_^

It may take a long time for the entire thing. Hope ya like the rest of it, too. 😀

That was sooo cool! I adore the gothic look, the feather treatment on the bottoms of the feet and the fact that the villain looks like V from V For Vendetta 😀 thumbs up!

I didn't really think about V until after I'd designed the mask. I debated making it metal or porcelin (which I chose in the end). Thanks for the compliments on the comic. n_n;;

wow.....never seen someone tickled tied to a ladder before. Great comic, Sammi! I eagerly look foward for the next volume. Good job!

Thanks, dude. 😀 It is an interesting new position. I think it turned out interestingly.

Looks great Sammi-hime. I love the 'oh no... not that..' face you did excellent,

take a bow, you've earned it.
oh and don't forget, there are otehr people who you mgith employ that are atleast hobbyist chemists

Alright then! *takes an exagerated bow* And two whom do you refer that has a knack for chemistry? >_>

That was Stupendous!! I love it!!

WOO! Thanks, dude. n_n

Yo...I see all this praise and all that, so I thought it would be something I should lend.

I think your art style is a lot more crisp and refined. The characters have more detail, though there is probably still room for improvement. It's what you work towards as an artist...to get better with each outing. I like your progress though...you are getting better. What I like is the coloration best probably, given that they are solidly used and there are some very distinct contrasts between people and objects. Would be interesting to see a impart a grainer feel to the color palette you are using.

Thats for constructive criticism.

I like it all in all, though it leaves me with a sense of having more questions than answers. Kinda like...just thrown in the middle of the field and not given a backdrop. That's good though. I like that kinda story telling.

Good start, can't wait to see where you go from here. And if you need a hand or anything...well you know you can contact me.

Well, it's good to hear that just starting sorta in the middle of things worked for the storytelling method. And that my color pallet looks better. I've tried to more closely emulate the more muted colors I see in cartoons more often. And thanks for the offer, dude. 😀

Well what can i say besides it's excellent.
Your art improved greatly and i really love the design of your Sammi-char. She looks cute. I hope you keep it up miss as it's well worth reading many times. (saves to folder and prepares to start a collection (; )

A collection? I'm flattered. n_n;; Thanks for the kind words on the comic, dude.

Very nice Please keep us posted 😀

Will do. 😀 Glad ya like it.

Sequential art is a pretty hard task, and you have fulfilled it marvelously!
I hope you take your time to deliver another high quality piece
Best r_Egards
darth godflesh

I'll try not to rush the next chapter, but I hope I don't take a long time with it either. n_n Thanks for reading, dude.

An excellent start to a very promising comic bud! 😀 😀

The progress you have made in your style is instantly obvious even in the first couple of pages. It is great to see you develop your own style and to see it coming on so well in this delicious project. 🙂

I love the effect you have made on the portrait - very cool 😀😀 and the gradient usage is also smoothly done. (Thanks for explaining that one by the way. 🙂 🙂 ) The stlye is also clearly maintained with a nice "Big Sleep" touch to the characters.

And as for you getting you feet feather tickled....heh heh heh, what better way to end the first installment. 😛 I just love this position. Can't wait to see the next lot.

😀 😀 😀

I'd like to say that the next part will have all the things everybody loves, so we'll see if I deliver when I get the next part done. n_n;; But I'm glad you liked this first part. 😀

Ah, good to see some new work of you, Sammi! And exellent work it is indeed! Yet again you have vastly improved your drawing skills, and this all in such a relatively short span of time... Astounding! This is very promising for your future work, and the futher installments of this fantastic story. 🙂

I do like how your style has departed from anime to American (or "Western" in general) comic style. It's really developing a look of it's own, which I very much like. It fits in with the dark and gothic atmosphere. 🙂

Thank you very much for all the effort you put in this project! I'm already looking forward to the next chapter. 🙂 🙂

I ge this feeling it'll be really interesting to see how different the last chapter looks from this one when it's all done. The Western style is something I hope to develop more as I continue. While I still like drawing anime now and then, I'm hoping to make this my own personal style. It's like finding my own voice in the art scene. It feels good somehow. So I'm really glad to hear that you like the new look. Here's to chapter two. 😀

Hmmmm....Sammi....sexy....I don't think it's a coincidince they both begin with an 's' 😉 Very well drawn, and makes me want there to be more.

Sammi-Chan You are the Queen of the Sammi Art! I love this piece. The fast paced action and the build up to the tickling is lovely. Keep going!

What I'd want to know is... how do I join that organisation? :super_hap

Cool, this style of artwork is good.

I agree with Bandeeto, love the bellybutton tickling, but he forgot to ask for more. So, more please! 🙂 lol

Keep up the good stuff.

Great work Sammi, nothing less than I expected. Love the "Tied to the ladder" idea. 3 Thumbs up.

Boy it sure would be nice to see a comic from FIVE YEARS AGO be continued huh?

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back