• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Introduce Yourself Thread! :D

Hello people, long time lurker first time poster 😀. Just saying hello. Am male,a tickler and I salute you all fine people in the theater 😛. As you can see am a Lotr fanatic interested in tickling females so am kinda a double Geek. Alas bad for me 😛

Hello people, long time lurker first time poster 😀. Just saying hello. Am male,a tickler and I salute you all fine people in the theater 😛. As you can see am a Lotr fanatic interested in tickling females so am kinda a double Geek. Alas bad for me 😛

Welcome to TT! 😀 I lurked for a while myself before joining - good to have you!

I thank you sir. Might I bother you with giving me some thread that helps people start here 😛

Im andrew and i love seeing teenage girls get the feet slurped up by monsters!

Hi, Andrew! As the forum's current primary monster, I don't have a reliable supply of teenage girls but I'll try to find some for you!

Hi, Andrew! As the forum's current primary monster, I don't have a reliable supply of teenage girls but I'll try to find some for you!

Thank you Mr. Monster! Only thing I ask is that you don't come to me and slurp my yummy feet up.:drool

So, welcome to the site LordAndrew17. Feel free to hang around in General Discussion and chat it up in the TickleTheater Social thread. Just pop in and post whatever's on your mind or whatever you feel like talking about regardless of the current topic.

Hi!
I'm CToon, the shy and absent minded artist from deviant Art.
I count myself as a tickler, but certain accidents has been known to happen.
I'm a shy guy, who got it in his head one day to start making some toon shaped 3D girls with expressive faces, interesting bodyshapes and well formed feet.
First edition of such a character was roughly six years ago todate and I have made a few version of the character over the years. I decided to set my characters style apart from all other ones out there and gave it a brand name of a Toonips; as in "toon" + "pinups".
These toonip-girls are designed foremost for clean ticklish fun, but they will gladly present some other cool skills they might have.
Feel free to stop by at my deviantArt gallery any time 🙂

Hi!
I'm CToon, the shy and absent minded artist from deviant Art.
I count myself as a tickler, but certain accidents has been known to happen.
I'm a shy guy, who got it in his head one day to start making some toon shaped 3D girls with expressive faces, interesting bodyshapes and well formed feet.
First edition of such a character was roughly six years ago todate and I have made a few version of the character over the years. I decided to set my characters style apart from all other ones out there and gave it a brand name of a Toonips; as in "toon" + "pinups".
These toonip-girls are designed foremost for clean ticklish fun, but they will gladly present some other cool skills they might have.
Feel free to stop by at my deviantArt gallery any time 🙂

welcome to TT 🙂

CToon! Welcome to the Theater! :super_hap Absolutely LOVE your work on dA, and thrilled to see you here! I don't think I've seen renders so strikingly unique as yours; the facial expressions and look of the body seem to work perfectly for the tickling theme. 🙂

CToon! Welcome to the Theater! :super_hap Absolutely LOVE your work on dA, and thrilled to see you here! I don't think I've seen renders so strikingly unique as yours; the facial expressions and look of the body seem to work perfectly for the tickling theme. 🙂
Thanx, Dalekfire!
I'll strive to keep the quality, altho that might also translate into lenghty production time.
I'm also constantly altering the Toonips body design a bit from here and there, just enough to keep it interesting.

just me again

was one of the first members here but the machine that rums the place seems to have all but forgotten old noeyes for those of you who do not know I am one of the triail blazers of thie fetish when it first came on the internet my old web site may have been one of the forst ones some of you ever saw. I helped launch seveal others but with the troubles in this site and in the tmf a decade or so ago I stepped away and am wonderilg if I might give these places another chance.

was one of the first members here but the machine that rums the place seems to have all but forgotten old noeyes for those of you who do not know I am one of the triail blazers of thie fetish when it first came on the internet my old web site may have been one of the forst ones some of you ever saw. I helped launch seveal others but with the troubles in this site and in the tmf a decade or so ago I stepped away and am wonderilg if I might give these places another chance.

welll welcome back home Noeyes

Heyas, so, uh, I was a huge lurker for a long time but some of you might know me as the "best friend" of my sister in law RoxMySox (who is now married to my own sister). Rox often shared the artwork I often commission with this community and I thank anyone who has appreciated it. Mah sis-in-law is a bit preoccupied with her newly married life but she asked me if could I introduced myself to you fine folk, so, here I am. So, uh, some fun facts about myself, I'm a child of the eighties, a giant geek (anime, cartoons, manga, sci-fi, fantasy, etc etc), and I also love action flicks and the occasional good comedy. I run (well, perhaps "run" is too strong a word, I jog mostly) and also go for the occasional swim at my complex's pool. I like reading, tabletop roleplaying, and am currently single. Right now I work security at two hospitals and a local government facility here in Broome County, NY (though I hope to move to Ithaca to be closer to my family). I'm an independent, believer in LBGT rights and civil rights. I'm also a lover of bondage, tickle torture, and yes, I do love women dressed in feathers (aka feather boas and showgirl outfits) like my sis and sis-in-law do. I'm not religious and I love good food, bahama mamas (mmm, rum), and good times with friends. So, yeah, let's have fun together peoples. 😀

Last edited:
Nice to meet you, DD! I'm Karen ,o/ Good to know Roxy's enjoying married life, been wondering where she went.

Have fun, meet people, feel free to drop in on the chat room (which has some workarounds right now as we're trying to update), and just generally enjoy yourself!

~K

Welcome, DD! Congrats to your sisters and -- *GASP* GHALEON AVATAR. You... actually know Lunar?!

Hi hi! Welcome and I've seen some of your commissioned artwork! I had always assumed you and Rox were the same person. You're multiplying!

Nice to meet you, DD! I'm Karen ,o/ Good to know Roxy's enjoying married life, been wondering where she went.

Yup and boy was she (and my sis) excited about the Supreme Court's ruling. I've always been protective of my little sis (believe me she's had alot of shit to deal with - especially when she was in school) but I'm really glad she's found someone she can be together with.

Have fun, meet people, feel free to drop in on the chat room (which has some workarounds right now as we're trying to update), and just generally enjoy yourself!

No problemo. Rox tells me you and your hubby Senshi are huge My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fans. I'm a huge Brony too (along with mah sis). Glad to me a fellow Pegasister and Brony. Do you watch any of the episode reviews on Youtube (aka Silverquill, Dr. Wolf, Inkrose, etc etc)?

Welcome, DD! Congrats to your sisters and -- *GASP* GHALEON AVATAR. You... actually know Lunar?!

I'm a colossal Lunar fanboy Nuciferyne and yes, Ghaleon is awesome (one of the few villains in video games going what he was going for reasonably good intentions). I truly wish GameArts would make a Lunar 3.

Hi hi! Welcome and I've seen some of your commissioned artwork!

Yo dude. Glad you've seen my commissioned arts. Any critiques?

I had always assumed you and Rox were the same person. You're multiplying!

Well my sis-in-law does use my computer whenever she and my little sister come over to visit and all three of us share alot of the same interests. So it's understandable that you'd make that mistake. One of these days I'll need to get my sister (aka Rox's wife) to register on this forum. She's a, bit apprehensive when it comes to social media though (she's been the target of online bullying in the past).

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back