• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Introduce Yourself Thread! :D

It dons on me I've never properly introduced myself, and yet several of you already know who I am. So. Hi. I'm Psychout. Psycho. Psychojibster. Jibbles. Jibblemeyer. Or in TKLVR's case, Douchecanoe. I've been on here and the ever popular TMF since...I don't even remember anymore. I like to cause trouble. Now now, TT staff, not that kind of trouble! I like to make people think. I like to make people rage. But most importantly, I love to make people laugh. I often think of myself as a performer. I am at my happiest when I have an audience watching me be, well. Me! I don't think of myself as a bad person, though some do. I don't necessarily think of myself as a particularly good person, either. I am... -dons my robe and wizard hat- Chaotic Neutral.

But no really. From what I've learned of myself, which admittedly isn't a lot... Hell, TKLVR probably knows more about me than I know about myself, is that every last one of you will easily make a decision about me, and you'll make it quickly. You'll either love me, or you'll hate me. Granted I'm hoping for the former from at least most of you! Buuuut you can't win 'em all. Still, it tends to be a rather simple decision for most. I am blunt. I am crude. I can be quite vulgar if truly inspired to be. But I am also the most loyal person I know of, which saddens me sometimes, and I care about those I grow close to. Deeply. You can insult me, hit me, or do whatever you want to me and I can laugh it away. But I'm a different person when someone I care about is hurt.

I could tell more about me, but why ruin the surprise!? It's always fun to leave people with questions. Questions are good! They make people think! And as I'm typing this I'm very very sleep deprived and just finished watching The Battle of Five Armies so I'm reading this all in Billy Connolly's voice. And now, with any luck, you are too!

So yeah. Nice to meetcha.

Some days I think I know more about half the people on the board than they do :lol Seriously though, nice introduction though-doubt many don't know you and your douchecanoeiness, but nice intro all the same 😛

~K

PS refer to me by my name, everyone knows it 😛

Hey. They know me. I don't know them! I felt it was better to be safe than sorry outside of chatrooms. xD

Hey. They know me. I don't know them! I felt it was better to be safe than sorry outside of chatrooms. xD

You seem like quite the loud, hard-to-miss fellow, but somehow, I've never noticed you before.

Weellp. Hi. Not in a wordy frame o' mind right now, so just.. Hi.

Well, I've been lurking here for a while and thought it was time to introduce myself. 🙂

I've been into tickling for... god, 15 years now. Discovered it in my early teens and went through the same song and dance most people go through: ignore it, deny it, hate it and eventually learn to love it. I got very lucky when I told my husband when we were dating. When I found the courage to explain it, something that I was mortified to do, he embraced it. Now he's a pretty vicious 'ler. He always seems to know when I want it and when I don't and he's helped me learn what I like and dislike and where my line is. Despite not having the fetish itself, he says he enjoys my reactions beyond measure (which kinda boggles my mind) and finds the whole act extremely intimate. I was lucky in that it brought us closer.

I'm not into the whole torture scenarios that seem so common, but using tickling as an extremely intimate experience between two willing participants. I'm a safe-word kind of girl (to this day, I have yet to use it) and I think it can be a beautiful experience in the right situation.

What brought me here were the stories. Some of the erotica here is some of the best I've ever read and I find myself reading every F/M story I can find (please, people, write more of them). Oddly, though, I don't really want to switch roles (though my husband has asked a few times to try it. He liked it, but not like I do), but there's just something about males being on the receiving end -- especially those stories where the man craves it.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm a weirdo.

Anyway, this post is too long. Nice to meet you. 🙂

I feel like this joke is starting to stretch thin, so imma just kinda lazily throw it out there this time:

Click the link in my signature. It's an awesome video that combines the best things about life as a whole into one video.

Click it. Yell like it. I promise.

I feel like this joke is starting to stretch thin, so imma just kinda lazily throw it out there this time:

Click the link in my signature. It's an awesome video that combines the best things about life as a whole into one video.

Click it. Yell like it. I promise.

Oh, silly person. I've already seen prior posters fall for your clickbait and I shall not.

<3

Uhoh. They're onto you bro. Gotta get a new idea!

~K

Fuck new ideas.

CLICK THE THING!!!! Imma be as stubborn as a concrete wall on that one.

partly because I don't feel like using my noodle right now, but that's not the point.

I would, but my trap senses are tingling. It's as if several people were all flashing incredibly bright warning signs at me or something.

I would, but my trap senses are tingling. It's as if several people were all flashing incredibly bright warning signs at me or something.

Those are just the welcome lights for the awesome party at the other side of my link. You won't be disappointed.

Hi everyone! I am pretty late to the party here, I apologize. I'm Jayson, extremely new here, it'll probably take me a bit to learn my way around, hopefully eventually I'll get most of it figured out.
I'm 40, from the South (Alabama), seems like I have been into tickling since the day I was born. Lol I really don't ever remember NOT being interested in sum way/shape/or form. I suppose i would most likely be in the "Moderately Ticklish" weight class...however I've never been tied up and completely searched/or tested...so it's purely an uneducated guess. I do prefer to "Ler", but I'm certainly not against taking my medicine. 🙂 I do enjoy feet, but I'm a bit more of an upper body fan...for giving AND receiving. I have had a few experiences over my lengthy 40 years...and while my story writing skills are definitely NOT on par with many (or any for that matter) of yalls great stories/experiences I've had the pleasure to read on here, I'll for shore give it my best shot...just count yourselves lucky ull be reading and not actually having to hear me tell them (pretty thick accent), heck even my texting/typing has an accent. Lol. Anyways, I'm happy to be here, and I look forward to getting to know most/if not all of you. 🙂 Much obliged. Sorry...one last thing, I will definitely have some pics up...just as soon as I figure out How. Lol

Welcme Jayson! You're never too late for this party! Look forward to hearing more from you!

~ K (Karen)

Not gonna lie, I love me a good southern accent. Welcome! Looking forward to your stories!

Wow. Beginning to suspect I'm the youngest member this site has to offer.

(with the exception of those sneakybeakys that are lying about their age because they're secretly under 18 and don't want to get banned. You know who you are.)

And for the record, the age posted on my profile is 100% BS. I'm 18 or older, I promise, but I'm never EVAR honest about any of my important info online unless it's stuff that I legally have to be honest about. Like for credit cards and ID's and insurance and shit.

Y'know what, come to think of it... DID I legally have to be honest about my age in this site? Because if so, then I retract my previous statement about my age not being truthful. I was totally born in... Hold on... 1990.

Wait... I can change it!? Then what's the bloody point of it even being there? I don't get the internet sometimes. Y'know what. AWWW... I can't say I was born in 1800. One moment... There. I was now born in 1910.

Hm... I can change my title too. Imma jump for something a little less dramatic. I am now Captain Oblivious. Because of that one time my dad rearranged the entire living room and I didn't notice till he pointed it out. Not kidding. That was a thing that happened. I am also over there now.

And now my gender is Yes.

I'm having much more fun with this than I probably should. Imma stop now.

Thank you kind ladies, for the warm reception. I certainly whole heartedly appreciate it. 🙂 now...if I can just figure out how in the world to post my ugly portrait on the picture thread. I'll be walking in high cotton.

Hello. My name is Soleman91.

Glad to be here. My interests include films (Horror being among my favorite genres along with spies), I love comic books (Marvel and Image being two of my favorite publishers), I am a full on feminist (I have been called an SJW), I've had a foot fetish since I was 14 (though seeds of it were planted at an early age). Tickling is among the aspects I like. Basically, I'm a pop culture aficionado of sorts. I can't draw to save my life but I can write and I like to collaborate with other writers or send ideas to various artists and writers to see what they could come up with so expect a lot of requests from me.

I'm glad to be here and hope to have a fun time and meet new people.

Hey soleman! Nice to meet us, hope you have fun here ^_^ I'm Karen, I also love to write. Can't wait to see more of you and get to know ya!

~K

My name is Sparkychao, most people refer to me as Sparky though.

I'm actually fairly modest and extremely reserved and quiet.

I like to tickle others, but being tickled is a lot of fun too, mostly because it gives me an excuse to be loud.

I play video games a LOT, it's basically the only hobby I have.

It's a little hard for me to think of what to say here because I've never been on this type of forum. The ones I usually visit are about video games and stuff, and I don't wanna actually let anything slip that would embarrass me.

I do like sending PMs back and forth, and that's really the only way anyone can get me to rp, mostly because I can't handle a lot of people at once.

If you do PM me, it doesn't just have to be about tickling, I love having discussions and learning from other people, and hopefully have them learn from me.

Not really a feminist though, and I've come to hate the term because of extremist sociopaths, which I know isn't fair to people legitimately seeking equality under that title.

Anyway, I should end the message here before I ramble too much longer, besides, this stupid touch screen keyboard has been glitching out pretty badly this whole time.

Hi, welcome to the site and well, I'm a feminist but hope that doesn't deter you from anything.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back