• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Introduce Yourself Thread! :D

Hi! I'm Ely and I'm new here.
I'm an Italian girl and I'm 25. I've never been good at presentations, so.. ehm... I hope to improve soon 😛
Bye!

I'm an Italian girl and I'm 25. I've never been good at presentations, so.. ehm... I hope to improve soon 😛
Bye!

Since no one has said it yet. Hi Ely! Welcome to the site 😀

I suppose I never came and introduced myself either so here goes.

Hi guys, my name is Brendan! I'm a 22 year old university student (just finishing up my last year of my Civil Engineering degree) from the Great White North (Canada). I've been into tickling essentially my whole life, tickling people and being tickled has always been an exciting prospect but I've also been incredibly shy up until recently so I have very little experience outside of rping.

I guess the main reason I'm here is to just meet interesting people who happen to share my interest in tickling! As much as I adore it and everything, I kind of prefer to be able to talk about other stuff with the people I meet because ultimately when the conversation solely revolves around tickling, they start to become formulaic and a bit disinteresting. I love hearing about other people's interests and hobbies and just getting to know them in general.

I'm also open to meet up for sessions if possible but I don't really put that as a priority, more icing on the cake if I meet someone who I get along with AND is close by haha.

Anyways, that's my introductory ramble. Pleased to meet all of you!

Bye!

welcome to TT Ely, hope you enjoy your stay 🙂 come in the forums, come in the chat room, make some friends and have fun 🙂

Since no one has said it yet. Hi Ely! Welcome to the site 😀

I suppose I never came and introduced myself either so here goes.

Hi guys, my name is Brendan! I'm a 22 year old university student (just finishing up my last year of my Civil Engineering degree) from the Great White North (Canada). I've been into tickling essentially my whole life, tickling people and being tickled has always been an exciting prospect but I've also been incredibly shy up until recently so I have very little experience outside of rping.

I guess the main reason I'm here is to just meet interesting people who happen to share my interest in tickling! As much as I adore it and everything, I kind of prefer to be able to talk about other stuff with the people I meet because ultimately when the conversation solely revolves around tickling, they start to become formulaic and a bit disinteresting. I love hearing about other people's interests and hobbies and just getting to know them in general.

I'm also open to meet up for sessions if possible but I don't really put that as a priority, more icing on the cake if I meet someone who I get along with AND is close by haha.

Anyways, that's my introductory ramble. Pleased to meet all of you!

welcome to you as well 🙂

think I did this in wrong thread, but Hi, I'm from western NY, looking forward to chatting and learning about this more. totally new to this but sounds like fun! 🙂

May have posted earlier but it's been awhile since I've been on here so, hello, my username will (hopefully) change to A/S/H soon, I hope I meet more people very soon.

Wahoo I'm blind octopus, I didn't see this introduce topic ! sooo :

Hello

I am Ultros, remember ? I'm from Final Fantasy 6 and I am a firmness bad guy!
Irl I'm french, 26, industrial technician attract for tickle since my childhood.
Soon to be married with my future wife.
My english is... how do I say... --> Bad... hope you understand me correcty, otherwise you can shake me and I'll rephrase my post

You can ask me anything, I'm here for talk with you in this crazy world
Also, I'll enjoy to rp with you friends.

Wahoo I'm blind octopus, I didn't see this introduce topic ! sooo :

Hello

I am Ultros, remember ? I'm from Final Fantasy 6 and I am a firmness bad guy!
Irl I'm french, 26, industrial technician attract for tickle since my childhood.
Soon to be married with my future wife.
My english is... how do I say... --> Bad... hope you understand me correcty, otherwise you can shake me and I'll rephrase my post

You can ask me anything, I'm here for talk with you in this crazy world
Also, I'll enjoy to rp with you friends.

Don't you come here and act like you didn't try to murder Celes during her opera performance. There's no forgiving that 😛.

All jokes aside, welcome to the forum! Don't worry, your English is great!

Hey everyone, a quick hello from long term hiding. i'm 31 and live in cornwall england, would love to meet new people and have a good chat : ) .

Thought i posted in here guess not anyway this has been a year and a half in the making so um yeah, Hello everyone. >_>

Hey everyone I'm from England in Midlands, first-time on this site, looking for female ticklees, first time for me, don't be afraid to hit me up 😊

Hello Tickle Angel, SqueekySnort and gezza12! Hope you enjoy your time here!

thank you beckers, now if you could just possibly help me sort out the chat, that would be awsome 🙂 !!??

thank you beckers, now if you could just possibly help me sort out the chat, that would be awsome 🙂 !!??

Unfortunately you are not the only member experiencing this problem. There was an update to java a while ago that caused issues with launching theater's chat. I'd recommend checking out this post and try a few of the workarounds we're currently aware of http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=81160

Hi! My name is Tessa and I just realized this board still exists. I came here a looooooong time ago, but under a different name that I don't use any more and I decided to start anew because it's been way too long. I'm also on TMF and Tumblr under the same name.

But uh, anyway hi! I'm excited to be here, always love finding new communities (or in this case old communities that I forgot about for some reason that are still actually alive and well haha) :3

Hi! My name is Tessa and I just realized this board still exists. I came here a looooooong time ago, but under a different name that I don't use any more and I decided to start anew because it's been way too long. I'm also on TMF and Tumblr under the same name.

Welcome 😀 Or welcome back... I don't know what i should say exactly xD
I like your profile pic :3

Hiya, I'm new here! The name is Yoko, but it was already picked, so that's why the extra o's XD I'm seeking for great roleplays and looking for nice people to chat with. I guess that's all for now~ :stickout

Welcome to the forum Yookoo! There's heaps of people who enjoy a good roleplay and chat, hope you find what you're looking for!

Thank you so much for the welcome! :blush The atmosphere of this site feels really nice!

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back