• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Introduce Yourself Thread! :D

Welcome to TT, Yookoo! Hope you enjoy it here - we're a nice enough bunch. If you need anything, just yell. 🙂

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Hi there Yookoo, welcome to the madhouse ,o/ We're all a little bit crazy here, but it's in the fun way, I swear 😉

~K (Karen)

Welcome. Just be wary of those two weirdos, Senshi and TKLVR18, and you'll be fine. They're crazy. I, on the other hand, am perfectly sane.

Welcome. Just be wary of those two weirdos, Senshi and TKLVR18, and you'll be fine. They're crazy. I, on the other hand, am perfectly sane.

Yookoo, this guy is crazy. Absolutely nuts insane.

:stickout:stickout:stickout

Hey, I'm as sane as a butchers dog! :stickout Something accusatory about YOU!

Listen, granny. The voices assured me that I am completely sane. They also told me to watch out for you lot. Is it so wrong I warn the others? I'VE MET SOME PRETTY FUCKED UP BUTCHER'S DOGS, TOO.

Well, I can conclude you all three are, at least, a little bit crazy 😛 Thanks for the welcome, by the way!

Well, I can conclude you all three are, at least, a little bit crazy 😛 Thanks for the welcome, by the way!

I take that as a very high compliment! xD Happy to have you along, if you can laugh at our boloney you'll get along just fine here.

Jibster. Dude. You can't tease me about my age when you are LESS THAN A YEAR YOUNGER THAN ME! :stickout

Introduction

Hi my name is Max, I'm new here but not new to the tickle life. After a break I thought it would be good (and fun) to get back out there 🙂))

Hi all! I am a French male, 29. I'm a switch, and I love to RP :3

I hope I will have a great time among you ♥

Hi, returning after a long absence here. I had some friendly chats and sexy roleplays way back when I was active here, pissed off a bunch of people too :redface:, and now I've come back to see who else I can play with and/or piss off :evilthoughts:. Be warned though, I'm usually not interested in idle chatter, so no "Hi, asl?" messages for me. I'm here for hot, sexy fun 😉.

Some things about me for you newcomers:
1. My sig is no lie, sweetie.
2. I have kidnapping fantasies. Tickling is just the icing on the cake, but tight bondage is the cake itself. You can leave tickling out of a session entirely and I will still have a good time.
3. I love roleplaying, whether by PM or in one of the forums where anyone can see it. However, if doing it by PM, I only play with one person at a time to avoid confusion. For this reason, I actually prefer open RPs where multiple people can join in.
4. But there are times when I simply don't feel like it. Don't take it personally if I say no to your request.
5. Believe it or not, I love the sound of my own gag talk.
6. But I don't love the fact that my most ticklish spot is my belly. It's an accident waiting to happen!

Hi, returning after a long absence here. I had some friendly chats and sexy roleplays way back when I was active here, pissed off a bunch of people too :redface:, and now I've come back to see who else I can play with and/or piss off :evilthoughts:. Be warned though, I'm usually not interested in idle chatter, so no "Hi, asl?" messages for me. I'm here for hot, sexy fun 😉.

Some things about me for you newcomers:
1. My sig is no lie, sweetie.
2. I have kidnapping fantasies. Tickling is just the icing on the cake, but tight bondage is the cake itself. You can leave tickling out of a session entirely and I will still have a good time.
3. I love roleplaying, whether by PM or in one of the forums where anyone can see it. However, if doing it by PM, I only play with one person at a time to avoid confusion. For this reason, I actually prefer open RPs where multiple people can join in.
4. But there are times when I simply don't feel like it. Don't take it personally if I say no to your request.
5. Believe it or not, I love the sound of my own gag talk.
6. But I don't love the fact that my most ticklish spot is my belly. It's an accident waiting to happen!

Welcome back 🙂

Thank you Volsung! Took me a while to learn the whereabouts, but I think i'm getting the hang of it!

It's Nice to Be Here

Hi! I've looked at the forum for a while and debated joining. Finally I've taken the plunge. Hopefully I can make some friends and meet some like minded individuals.

I'm 48 years old and live in Florida. I've had a fetish for tickling for as long as I can remember. I enjoy tickling female feet, but if my partner has a more ticklish spot, I will concentrate there. I've not had many experiences with tickling, and many I've had weren't super exciting. Either the lady called the safe word too frequently, or she wasn't ticklish and I could tell she was faking. Even so, I have had a few really good experiences and they're among my favorite memories.

I've visited the artist's forums here and I've seen some really nice work. While this isn't the artist's forum, I thought I might post a few drawings. I'm not as good as most of your artists, but I hope you like them.

Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to meeting you.

Attachments

• 20171011_011559.jpg
    20171011_011559.jpg
    1,016 KB · Views: 13
  • 20171011_010834.jpg
    20171011_010834.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • 20171011_010904.jpg
    20171011_010904.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Welcome, Mr Spock! I gotta say, love the sense of humor in your pics! 😀

~K

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back