• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Introduce Yourself Thread! :D

Beautiful feet. And I love redheads. Thanks. 🙂 I do believe women are better anyway. But equality is better, I just worship women a lot.

Last edited:
Oh, and if anyone is interested; my birth date has been posted in case anyone wants to celebrate my birthday. Hope anyone doesn't mind I do that.

Welcome Kas! Your English is certainly better than some native English speakers' I know, so don't worry :lol: as for preferring tickling clothed, you're certainly not the only one ^^

Hi Sparky, welcome! Don't worry about letting anything slip that would be embarrassing, this is a pretty tolerant bunch ^^

~K

Uh... Hi there! Well, as you see my name is Bakemono, but you can call me Kas. I decided to register in this forum after trying tickle roleplaying for the first time with someone, it made me realize I should meet more people with this insterest and me more open to myself about it. So, I hope having a great time here and meet nice people.

I'm from Spain and English is not my first language, so sometimes I may not express myself correctly or make some grammar mistakes. If it is so, I'd be glad you tell me. My main interests are comicbooks, music, videogames, art and literature. I also consider myself a big feminist (I just saw someone metioned it too, hehe). Involving tickling, I would say I'm both ler and lee, but mostly a lee. Despite it being a fetish for me, I don't enjoy it when it involves nudity and privates. Why? Who knows...

And that's all, I'm not very good at introductions, but I hope this will help you to know me better.

See ya 😉

¡bienvenidos a bordo!

Hello!

Umm not too sure what else to say...
I am 19 living in Canada 🙋🏻
Think all the other information can be found already on my profile!

I am veerrryyyy new to this- well. I've been into it for very long but never admitted it to myself until well.. Now! Thus the exploration begins 🙂

Looking for I guess friends... so I can FINALLY HAVE FRIENDS WHO SHARE THE SAME INTEREST and also I guess need to be shown the ropes in this world.. In both ways 😉 haa.

Annd I guess that's all! Nice to meet ya'll 🙂

Hi Cecee! Welcome to our little corner of the internetz. I'm Karen ^_^ Hope you enjoy your stay!

~K

Crapbaskets. I missed two vict- I mean members.

Anyways, Welcome to the site, and if I might direct you to the link in my signature, I assure you that you're in for a treat.

Also funny thing that I live close enough to literally WALK to Canada. I'd only take like a few hours walking, and maybe an hour - 45mins driving.

I love making that stupid "I speak Canadian joke," but I can't really find a way to work it in here. Did you guys get winter up there? Because my town just decided to skip winter this year. It snowed like.. once. only like a half an inch. Other than that it's almost been warm enough to call it spring all winter.

Oy tell me about it Cryp-it was in the 70s on Christmas Day in my area. It flurries once, never once accumulated :|

~K

Oy tell me about it Cryp-it was in the 70s on Christmas Day in my area. It flurries once, never once accumulated :|

~K

And it just fucking FIGURES that the ONE day it decides to snow and rain at the same time, THAT would be the day that I have to WALK into work.

Umbrellas are overrated. The wind ate mine up like a kit-kat bar. By the time I actually got indoors, all 3 layers of my work uniform were soaked completely through. ONLY my wallet made it through dry, but that's because it's made of leather.

Welcome, FeatherAngelus! Hopefully you'll find people here who line up with your interests well fairly quickly ^^ As a writer and RPer myself, feel free to drop me a line sometime, and we'd definitely welcome any stories you wanted to share!

~K (Karen)

Welcome, Bakemono, Cecee, and FeatherAngelus! I hope you post some stories, FeatherAngelus; I also share your interest in technology and moral philosophy, though my recent writing has all been non-fiction.

Uh... Hi there! Well, as you see my name is Bakemono, but you can call me Kas. I decided to register in this forum after trying tickle roleplaying for the first time with someone, it made me realize I should meet more people with this insterest and me more open to myself about it. So, I hope having a great time here and meet nice people.

I'm from Spain and English is not my first language, so sometimes I may not express myself correctly or make some grammar mistakes. If it is so, I'd be glad you tell me. My main interests are comicbooks, music, videogames, art and literature. I also consider myself a big feminist (I just saw someone metioned it too, hehe). Involving tickling, I would say I'm both ler and lee, but mostly a lee. Despite it being a fetish for me, I don't enjoy it when it involves nudity and privates. Why? Who knows...

And that's all, I'm not very good at introductions, but I hope this will help you to know me better.

See ya 😉

How can be that I read this so late? Hi Kas, I'm Black, and I'm glad to announce you that you aren't the only one who speak spanish here. I'm writing in english now because the thread is in english, and da rules bla bla bla... But I'm from Argentine, so spanish is my natal language too (well, a different kind of spanish, with less "joder" and more "la concha de tu madre" (?)) So when you want somebody to talk in spanish, you can come to me... not just about tickling, we have so more things in common, I like comics and videogames too, so I think we can be good friends if you give me a chance, will you? So welcome to the forum, i hope you enjoy it, and don't be shy to talk to me whenever you want.

Good day. ^^

It's been a recent decision of mine that- owing to the fact I've a newly discovered fascination with tickling!- to try and find the proper community that harmonizes well with my interests.

Thus, here I am! ^^ I'm a rather reserved person with an invested interest in technology and literature, specifically centered on video games and moral philosophy, respectively.

My interest in tickling admittedly doesn't travel far outside RP and the occasional story (of which I may very well compose one for the forums at some point!), but I'm always here if anyone would like to do such, or simply muse over tickling theoretics. ^^

Wonderful to be here, and I look forward to getting to know the lot of you better!

Aeyyy... I also like video games. And I can write like a champion, though my style is more geared towards 1st person comedy than 3rd or 4th person erotica. And I mean 1st person as like a monologue. I once wrote a whole book like that, kinda like what I'm doing now. Don't get me wrong, I can conceptualize and storyboard like a pro, but my style isn't quite suited to putting those concepts into a readable format.

And I feel like I could go up against Tarentino in terms of dialogue.

In terms of philosophy? ... Eehh.. Iunno if philosophy is what I'd call it in my case. More like spiritual alchemy. It's fascinating.

Also it is my civic duty as a member of this site to recommend that you click the link in my signature. If you signed up for this website, I assure you will find it.. well.... You'll find it.

i have Loved tickling since i can remember, only came out about it to my partner in the last few months, she was completely ok with it, since then i have enjoyed being open about every aspect of tickling, including tickling her size 6 feet and sharing pictures to developing my own fetish tickling RPG platform game, found at: http://theexitcodegame.blogspot.com.au/

i have lots to share and cant wait to explore this blog,

Does have screenshots of this new game?

Hi everyone. 🙂 My name's Dalekfire, and I'm new here.

Actually, that's a complete and utter lie. But it's been like five months since the TT Matrix pulled me back in, so whatevs. xD

Anyway, a very belated WELCOME to all you cool new cats from...well, the past five months! Hiii! :happy:

See ya 😉

Hi Kas!! 😀

Glad to see another European here (Italy here!)... plus I liked your presentation! 😀

Hi... I guess I'm Cl&ws! I created this account over a year ago during a case of severe depression and basically tried to make a fool of myself! And since I didn't get banned I figured I'd introduce myself 🙂

So I've known about my fetish back in 2011 when I looked up tickling on the internet and learned that it wasn't a normal thing to fantasize about all the time (yes... I actually thought everyone did that...). Although I haven't got to partake since my childhood, I still love it! I definitely prefer the lighter side of tickling, and honestly don't really feel like it's a sexual thing unless sexual parts are involved and/or being tickled.

About the actual me... I'm 23 based in the devoid state of Wisconsin in the US of A. I am very much a gamer and even want to get into the gaming industry if I can ever find the time to make my games. Though I prefer to spend time outside on nice days. I'm a well rounded guy 😉

So yeah... that's me I guess.

Hi... I guess I'm Cl&ws! I created this account over a year ago during a case of severe depression and basically tried to make a fool of myself! And since I didn't get banned I figured I'd introduce myself 🙂

So I've known about my fetish back in 2011 when I looked up tickling on the internet and learned that it wasn't a normal thing to fantasize about all the time (yes... I actually thought everyone did that...). Although I haven't got to partake since my childhood, I still love it! I definitely prefer the lighter side of tickling, and honestly don't really feel like it's a sexual thing unless sexual parts are involved and/or being tickled.

About the actual me... I'm 23 based in the devoid state of Wisconsin in the US of A. I am very much a gamer and even want to get into the gaming industry if I can ever find the time to make my games. Though I prefer to spend time outside on nice days. I'm a well rounded guy 😉

So yeah... that's me I guess.

Welcome to TT, my friend! Don't worry about whatever happened before - I know I've made some pretty embarrassing posts in my time here that I'd rather forget!

I think it's cool how casually you see tickling. Perhaps if more people had that attitude, we wouldn't be considered such a niche group. :rolleyes

And it's always nice to meet another gamer! You're in good company here (just look at the "watchu playing" thread here in the General Discussion section). Do you have any favourite genres or franchises? I'm into a bit of everything, but a good fighting game is my favourite (Dead or Alive, Street Fighter, Tekken, Smash Bros, you name it).

Welcome to TT!

Welcome to the forum, Cl&ws! I'm Karen--I must say it's refreshing to find another soul who doesn't find tickling 100% sexual. As a 'ler it can be sexual for me--as a 'lee it's most often about fun and being made to enjoy myself no matter how tense I am x//D Happy to have you on board!

~K

Thanks Senshi and Karen! This is prabably one of the warmest welcomes to a forum I've ever got 🙂 I'm entirely a ler, and definitely think it can be more than a sexual torture-fest all the time (not that that's not fun sometimes 😉 ) Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks so!

Cool, I check that thread out later! I'm a little bit of everything to when it comes to games, but I definitely prefer strategy games. Especially command and conquer or civ. Right now C&C Generals has a strangle-hold on my free time...

Also Smash 4 broke my gamepad 😛issed (seriously, the left stick can't detect UP anymore).

Anyways thanks again for the warm welcome here!

Hallo there! Just another newbie passing by.
Soo, I like tickling, big surprise right? ;D Not as hardcore as many of the others I've met, so I prefer the mellow stuff, fluff and basically anything cute goes. I think it started in middle school, because of.. uhm.. now that I think about it, I don't actually know ._.
There was a girl in my class who was addicted to poking, and in the second semester we sat beside each other, so she gave me hell.. Q_Q And how does this relate to the main topic? Well I have no idea, but I can't seem to recall anything else even remotely related to tickling from back then, so that's all I've got :b
Then around high school anime became my life, and I got into jpop, manga, games and stuff, sucking me into JP culture. At some point my interests got strong enough to be considered a fetish, and I'd search for anime fan art, then tickling art and watnot. I also draw as well, my tablet arrived last week so I can finally say goodbye to scanning my stuffs onto the pc for colouring. But using the tablet for the first time felt so awk. orz
Aanyways, this had turned needlessly long, so ima stop here. Hope we get along~! c:

Hi all. My name is Darren, I am a 27 year old male in California. As you can see from my user name and signature, I love sharing my girlfriend's feet. A couple of users have already reached out to me, but I'd love to talk to more guys about her feet!

Hallo there! Just another newbie passing by.
Soo, I like tickling, big surprise right? ;D Not as hardcore as many of the others I've met, so I prefer the mellow stuff, fluff and basically anything cute goes. I think it started in middle school, because of.. uhm.. now that I think about it, I don't actually know ._.
There was a girl in my class who was addicted to poking, and in the second semester we sat beside each other, so she gave me hell.. Q_Q And how does this relate to the main topic? Well I have no idea, but I can't seem to recall anything else even remotely related to tickling from back then, so that's all I've got :b
Then around high school anime became my life, and I got into jpop, manga, games and stuff, sucking me into JP culture. At some point my interests got strong enough to be considered a fetish, and I'd search for anime fan art, then tickling art and watnot. I also draw as well, my tablet arrived last week so I can finally say goodbye to scanning my stuffs onto the pc for colouring. But using the tablet for the first time felt so awk. orz
Aanyways, this had turned needlessly long, so ima stop here. Hope we get along~! c:

Hi there o3o! I'm Karen, nice to meet you ^_^ I totally understand what you mean about mellow tickling, I'm far more into the playful side of it (at least where leeing is concerned). That's awesome about your tablet btw, always good to get hardware you need like that x_x I'm not an drawer but I know my writing got waaaay easier when I got my first laptop xD And don't worry about 'needlessly long', the longer your post the more we get to know you!

~K

Hi all. My name is Darren, I am a 27 year old male in California. As you can see from my user name and signature, I love sharing my girlfriend's feet. A couple of users have already reached out to me, but I'd love to talk to more guys about her feet!

Hi Darren! Welcome to the TT! I'm sure you'll get plenty of like-minded people around, don't worry xD

~K

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back