• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Low Roads, chapter 1 (comic strip, FF/F, full body/foot).

Undead Tickling.

* Saves *.jpg -> \Comix\LittleBigHead *

Thumbs up.

Glad you did, zzjustin! Thank you! Comic strip art always motivates me to my best effort. It's what I'm most comfortable doing. Now that summer's drawing to a close and the temperatures have become more civilized, I should be able to turn out work more regularly.

Thanks K! More of it to come, as you know! I've got something really unusual planned for Sally in Chapter 3! Necro-tickling... it's what's happening!

Sorry I took so long to read this, LBH! It's simply stunning though very very...creepy! XD
The process you go through to create this stuff is fascinating and I wish I could try it myself! Unfortunately I don't have a printer but perhaps I could get a (vanilla) picture printed at Kinkos and then try adding some details by hand. Sounds like fun. 🙂

Keep up the good work, LBH! Maybe you'd find it easier to use something like photoshop to do your coloring?

Artists like Scavenger take the tried-and-true way of doing everything by hand.
Nessonite goes full digital, and draws everything with her tablet and PS.
LBH merges two different worlds for a full 18 pages long comic.

I always wonder how people can put it up with such a feat; that's not a single strip, we're talking over 60 different panels, about 100-150 man-work hours worth.

Oh well, that's why I never started a web comic...

Thank you nessie! Yes, the stuff I produce on my own (as opposed to fan art, say) tends to be pretty dark in tone. Gives you a window into my mind... every night should be Halloween night for me (I'm angling for Jack Skellington's job)! If you do try the Kinko's experiment, please let us see the results. I'd be fascinated! I hear nothing but good things about Photoshop, but each time I check it out the price knocks me backwards: $750 is well beyond my means. I'm told there are ways to get it (or something simliar) for free, or at least cheaper. I'm always hesitant to download something unless I'm sure of the terms, though. The Wacom tablet, like Vlad just got, always seemed like a cool idea. That might be one way to go; it appears to have everthing I'd need already included. But I'm really pretty comfortable now with my process, cumbersome as it is. I love the security of having the finished copy in my hands to file safely away. So I'm in no big hurry to change. One of these days, I promise, I'll join the 21st century. But it took me long enough to join the 20th!

I'd like to see a web comic you produced, K! It would be a whole new world! Comics do tend to be incredibly time and effort intensive, but finishing one can be awfully rewarding. For anyone who enjoys both writing and drawing, they're the perfect outlet. And as I've said before, the framework offers a comfortable safety net for the artist... one picture bouys up the next. Putting all your eggs in one basket via a single portrait illustration: now that's nerve-wracking!

Nerve-wracked?

* snort *

Yes, perhaps I am.
I wish I had the perseverance of doing a full comic, but I'd have to change my approach a bit...

Plus, for me drawing is like streaking [well... with underwear on...]. I can't wait for 5-10 panels to be 100% complete, before "releasing" my pics.
I need to get reactions when the piece is still "hot" and "quivering".
Once it grows stale I can't bear myself to show it, as if it didn't belong to me anymore.

It's the adrenaline rush that urges me on; once it is over, I might as well delete the pic and thread I posted my stuff in.

That's also why I am uncomfortable when replying to comments: while I am on "high" I'd like to tell everybody how I went to draw something down to the individual lines.
When rush is over, disbelief kicks in, and sometimes I am embarassed by my own pics!

Oh well, can't wait for the next installment of Mercy Mew's adventures. 🙂

Kalamos said:
I need to get reactions when the piece is still "hot" and "quivering".Once it grows stale I can't bear myself to show it, as if it didn't belong to me anymore.
That's an interesting notion. For me, it's just the opposite. I really need some time to pass before I can place anything I've done into proper perspective and really count it as my own. Of course, on a continuing story if the past seemed dead I'd really be in trouble. There has to be viable continuity or it becomes difficult to connect up events.

5-10 panels can actually convey a lot of story. Daily comic strip artists generally only use four... of course, most of them don't deal with ongoing scenarios and those that do have to produce at a murderous pace to maintain any impact.

I'm glad you put an exclamation point after the statment "and sometimes I am embarrasssed by my own pics", 'cause I'm having trouble believing it too! Your work is so beautiful and so well respected!

Thank you toja! I'm glad I could champion the worm, in this instance at least. The "squishy" invertibrates (worms, snails, slugs; not octopi, but then they have restraining arms)... those that seem to be all surface area... have a slimy sensuality that is often neglected. I'd like to see a snail used as a tickling tool sometime. I think that would be particularly fiendish!

Very rarely do I ever create a new folder for tickling images, but I simply had to create a new folder for this comic. I think it has MASSIVE potential. It's very erotic, and this particular issues theme has always been a favorite of mine. Please continue! I look forward to the next chapter =)

Anime316, thank you so much! These words are so wonderful, coming from the creator of Jipsy! I am truly honored! You set a high standard for everyone to meet. Happily, the quality of work from tickling-comics artists tends to be lofty! I'm so pleased I can now count my efforts as part of this proud tradition!

Littlebighead said:
I'm glad you put an exclamation point after the statment "and sometimes I am embarrasssed by my own pics", 'cause I'm having trouble believing it too! Your work is so beautiful and so well respected!
You must be joking, but thanks. 😉

If I ever were satisfied with my pics, I could as well throw my pencils away, and stop drawing altogether. 😀

I don't know about my work. I wish *I* got the same respect I used to give when I first joined TTC.

😀 😀 😀

Enough hi-jacking your thread.
You have comics to draw and fan to please. 😉

We purveyers of pictures are such an introspective lot! I'd be concerned, if I didn't note the playfullness in your self-deprication. I'll tell you something interesting... I came to the forum specifically so I could interact with you and ness and Vlad and the other dynamic personalities here. Fetish interest was the lure, but it wouldn't have been enough to hook me. You folks did that. I spent weeks plowing through TTC archieves before I ever joined (before I could even properly see the pictures), fascinated by the discussions. I knew that if I didn't become part of this group, I'd be missing incalcuable richness. Respect? You have all of mine! You're an incredibly articulate clear thinker with talent to burn! I mearsure my personal success by the acceptance I've received here. I haven't taken many chances in life, but I'm glad I took this one. It's paid off huge.

Hmmm... sorry. That was pretty soppy. I won't do it again anytime soon, I promise!

LBH I'm touched! *tear in eys*
I feel so warm and fuzzy now =^_^=
*gives everyone a big group huggle*

Thanks ness! I feel less embarrassed now for wearing my heart on my sleeve. Gosh, guys aren't supposed to do that...

Last edited:
Littlebighead said:
Anime316, thank you so much! These words are so wonderful, coming from the creator of Jipsy! I am truly honored! You set a high standard for everyone to meet. Happily, the quality of work from tickling-comics artists tends to be lofty! I'm so pleased I can now count my efforts as part of this proud tradition!

Wow LBH thanks! XD
*joins ness in group huggle*

Don't ponder too long, K! You'll miss out on the hugs!

GREAT artwork, Littlebighead (the female character is quite foxy too)! Have you ever seen Reed Waller and the late Kate Worley's series "Omaha The Cat Dancer"? Right up there with that! I like the older cartoon styles myself (I'm a Bugs Bunny/Popeye/Betty Boop/Farmer Al Falfa fan from way back!). They're much more elegant than current stuff in this viewer's opinion!

I kind of wish there were some way to download the entire series at once instead of frame-by-frame.

Ah, I am quite huggable indeed.
Smooth, firm, reassuring.
Fuzzy.

Tasty too.

Thanks aenglish! I wasn't familiar with Omaha the Cat Dancer, so I did a quick websearch. I like what I see! The comparison is apt. My approach does indeed mirror Reed Waller's: both Mercy and Omaha are more girls with cat characteristics (muzzles and ears) than humanized cats (the limbs show not hint of the feline, for instance). Interesting history between Waller and Kate Worley... very stormy. I'll have to keep an eye out for the collections. Anyone curious about Omaha can find some nice images at the below website (comix covers, plus a picture of a very nice resin model!):

http://www.stalkingtiger.com/catwomen/omaha.php

Long as you're here, please join in the group hug! We can all taste K!

BTW... how did it fare like with that sculpture project of yours?

Glad you asked! The project is still viable. The work on the diarama is about one-third finished. But I haven't worked on it in months. Sculpey-III (the way I'm using it, anyway) takes forever to shape a cure properly into a finished figure. I therefore started a second sculpture, using an older, faster method... and I haven't done anything with that in months! I still intend to finish them. It might make for a good winter project (as I recall, I said originally it would make a good summer project!) If I can snag a working SLR camera, I'll snap off a few shots of the work-in-progress and post them here. Gotta have something to show for the effort!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back