• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Low Roads, chapter 1 (comic strip, FF/F, full body/foot).

Grah, why did I miss this! I tear my hair out in rage. Blargh!

*Tufts missing* Anyway...fantastic work. To see such an obviously well-thought-out plot illustrated like this is wonderful. The inclusion of the zombie was not something I expected at all (Although I KNEW the K-man would love it as soon as I saw that panel.). My random observation of the day is that the Spinster looks quite a bit like a merman by the name of Hachi from One Piece (Face-wise anyway.).

An infinite number of thumbs do I raise to you.

Thank you HDS! Please, no self-mutilation on my behalf! You need your hair in place for nessie's portraits! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story! K and I have had long discussions about necro-tickling (his coined term), and while they didn't prompt Sally's appearance (she and the Spinster come from a series of short stories I wrote a few years ago), they have inspired a plot incident I plan for Chapter 3. And I hear nothing but good things about One Piece: I really need to start watching that show! Again, thank you so much for all those raised thumbs!

Last edited:
I appreicate that, AussieMonkey! Response to this comic has been most gratifying, and I intend to do all I can to get the second chapter out quickly. The script is progressing nicely (though it's becoming a bit longer than I intended; most likely I'll need to break it into two parts), and I should be able to start art layouts sometime this coming week. Thanks so much for your interest and your kind remarks!

Thanks for the new Omaha link, aenglish! A good pocket history, with much concise information. That third paragraph tends to bloster my comments about our common approach to furries. Lots of good reference material too, for those not well versed in the terms.

Your enthusiasm is most warming and encouraging, Darth Vegeta! Rest assured I'll do all I can to present chapter 2 in a timely manner. The script is progressing nicely, and I hope to complete storyboards as soon as Friday. While I'm hesitant to offer firm promises (and thus set up expectations I may later disappoint), I'd like to have the next installment ready for late October, in time for pre-Halloween festivities (which here has started in August... well, one must have time to prepare!)

Last edited:
Excellent artwork, you're a very good artist !!. Thanks you for sharing Littlebighead !! 😉 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back