• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Cannabis Culture Thread

Paulie1

TMF Expert
This thread is for all the members of Tickle Theater who like to indulge in a little substance abuse every now and then. Whether you're a total dope fiend or if you've only tried it once or twice, this thread is for you to share your drug experiences, either positive or negative. And I don't wanna limit it to just weed. Any drug is fine.

I'm anxious to see how this turns out.

Ha! Nice try, Narc! I've already been to jail for cultivation and I'm not going back. Trace this if you want, Bush-Nazi, but I'm clean as a whistle, now.

(just kidding)

A study released this week by the University of San Francisco provides proof (as if any of us who have firsthand knowledge of the benefits of cannibus sativa needed a study to prove this) that marijuana decreases pain and increases apetite in HIV/AIDS patients...and, furthermore, they are filing suit with the Federal Government for not allowing sick people to have access to a substance that will ease their suffering...

A few years ago, after having surgery to remove two lumps from my left breast (which, thankfully, turned out to be benign), the medication they gave me not only didn't kill the pain, but it made me too nauseous to eat. A dear friend handed me a pipe and said, "This is for you...smoke it, and be healed!" So...I did. Now, I'd smoked pot numerous/countless times before, but this time was different. It wasn't being smoked to chill out or just to get messed up. This time, it eased the stabbing pain in my breast and stimulated my apetite enough that I ate for the first time in over 48 hours...and kept it down.

Another time, a friend was coping with the after-effects of chemotherapy for breast cancer. She couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, and was in intense pain. I found her the headiest nugs I could scrounge up...and she was able to eat and keep the food down...she was able to sleep...she was able to get through her day without being in excruciating pain...and she was able to nourish herself enough to fight the cancer, and beat it. No, I don't attribute her health solely to pot, but it DEFINITELY had a major influence.

Sure, smoking anything is not healthy and causes lung cancer. However, bud doesn't have to be smoked to reap the benefits...it can be cooked into foods, or vaporized (which is more efficient anyway).

I hope that, someday, cannibus sativa is, at the VERY LEAST, decriminalized in the United States. It would help a lot of people, and keep even more people out of trouble for something that is really not the big deal that it's been made out to be...

The biggest hurdle to decriminalisation in Canada is the threat of American retaliation--every time we consider loosening restrictions, they bash us over the head with the image of a thousand trucks stopped at Windsor-Detroit. Political will is trampled like... well... grass by economic expediency, but I wonder how much of a bluff it is. We allow the leaf, they close the border and... not get our water? Our wood? Our electricity? Our oil?
I first tried it in a month of debauchery after a breakup in the summer of 2002. I indulge when I can; it's sometimes scary, though, how introspective I can get when on it. Oh well.

I don't know what anyone's experiences are with hallucinogens...but I'm a big fan of mushrooms...and, I find, mushrooms come into my life when I'm the most stressed/at the end of my rope...and, during the experience, I always have a moment of clarity that helps me to re-assess...and I ALWAYS feel better afterwards...

I've done them more times than I can count, and have only ever had one "bad trip" but it was due to me being an idiot and taking them after a migraine and a 7 hour bus ride...

Just sayin...

And I tried a lot of things in college...used my time well...got that minor in bongeneering...😉 Recreational drugs, for me, have certain boundaries--there are some I just will not do. And there are some that I have tried once or would like to try once...but that's it.

Thanks for starting the thread...I think it's all fascinating...

I don't know what anyone's experiences are with hallucinogens...but I'm a big fan of mushrooms...and, I find, mushrooms come into my life when I'm the most stressed/at the end of my rope...and, during the experience, I always have a moment of clarity that helps me to re-assess...and I ALWAYS feel better afterwards...

I've done them more times than I can count, and have only ever had one "bad trip" but it was due to me being an idiot and taking them after a migraine and a 7 hour bus ride...

Just sayin...

And I tried a lot of things in college...used my time well...got that minor in bongeneering...😉 Recreational drugs, for me, have certain boundaries--there are some I just will not do. And there are some that I have tried once or would like to try once...but that's it.

Thanks for starting the thread...I think it's all fascinating...

I haven't tried shrooms yet, but I would love to. I would try pretty much anything except for heroin or meth.

I'm a big fan...if you ever want to have some questions answered...let me know!!! I'll offer any insight I can!!! 😀

haha neo-nazi? Hey I'm not judging, just curious.

Last edited:
I have done and still do, i have the way of saying try everything once so i did, but weed is the only one ive enjoyed the most. my favorite time tho is when i was at a biker rally and everyone was on shrooms and all the tents were put in a huge circle and all i could hear was about 100 gruff biker dudes giggling like school girls, ive had many other experiences which were all fun. Just think, if the government legalised it, then they could put tax on it and they would get so much money it could be unimaginable!

my favorite time tho is when i was at a biker rally and everyone was on shrooms and all the tents were put in a huge circle and all i could hear was about 100 gruff biker dudes giggling like school girls, ive had many other experiences which were all fun.

That's hilarious.

Have any of you guys tried salvia before? I love it 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back