• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Cannabis Culture Thread

Move to Amsterdam. Problem solved!

FYI; X messes up your serotonin. If you REALLY need to get floored, try some magic brownies.. I know, that's so cliche, but it's not hard to make. You cook it into the butter a little bit, strain it, then dump the leftover bud. You can try smoking it, but if you made the butter right, the bud won't have any kick left.

Or just use a vaporizer like me.. 🙂

I'm high right now. Smoked out of my bong, Guillermo. Other than weed, I've only ever tried coke and vicodin recreationally. Vicodin is ok, it just kind of made me sleepy though and I never figured out what the big deal was with coke...

A doctor once prescribed Vicodin for some neck pain that I had. Hated it. Made me feel like shit.

Cocaine is evil shit. Look what it did to our president!

Last edited:
i won't or wouldn't ever try coke as it speeds up your heart..and my heart tends to race fast anyway..i would be afraid of a heart attack..

Camel you are so on...that game is a week from today...um who will win?

Cocaine is evil shit. Look what it did to our president!

I think I just ROFLed myself...

I tried coke once...just made my face numb...and I hate the dentist, so why pay a bunch of money for something that makes me feel like I was at the dentist all day??? I don't get it...

I had a summer of painkillers in college...not proud, just a fact...I see why people get hooked.

I don't enjoy eating regular brownies...was never a fan. Therefore, medicated ones would just be a waste of bud for me...I gag trying to eat them.

x...tried it once, by accident. A friend crushed one and put it in with some bud while packing a bong...while I was in the bathroom...and when I got out of the can, and into the rotation, and asked why it tasted funny...I was told, "Oh yeah...we added some x..." It just made me want to touch everything with a texture...and I was wearing cords...felt nice.

Intriguing. Anyone ever do LSD? Your thoughts? LSD vs. Mushrooms? Just curious...LSD has always kinda scared me.

This might be a stupid question, but what exactly are Mushrooms? Are they regular mushrooms?

Yeah they're regular mushrooms, technically. They're just a different species of mushroom, that's all. The special mushrooms contain a special psychotropic chemical that effects your brain in all sorts of weird, but fun ways. 😀

Acid's not bad, but if you don't trust the dealer, do shrooms. It's not powerful like acid, but around the same effects. The really good stuff is mescaline, but I'm pretty sure it's tough to get.

The big deal with coke is that if you actually do it correctly, it's like an intense coffee buzz.

The only thing I've never done is licking a toad..

Shrooms are my drug of choice...just not something to do daily...maybe a once a month kind of thing. For me, it's been a

They always manage to help me clear my head. And offer insight into the next chapter of life...I love them...and wish there were more opportunities to enjoy them. I guess that's why, for me anyway, when I do have the opportunity to take part in a shroom experience, I try to savor it...and make a day out of it...with friends...doing things that we enjoy doing...making the day that much more amazing. It's fabulous.

The big deal with coke is that if you actually do it correctly, it's like an intense coffee buzz.

That's what I felt. Like I had about 7 espresso shots. I mean, it was fun and all, but I don't really get how people get addicted. It's not really worth the cost either.

In college we used to call regular mushrooms on pizza "shrooms," and now I've got my whole household using the same term 😀 (As to the real thing, I've never tried them and don't want to, but I think it should be legal for responsible adults.)

This thread has gone : what "drugs" have you experienced rather than culture of sativa.... gee. Oh well ^^

I agree that cannabis for people ill or having painful diseases "shall" be good, cause it kill pain. Now it depends cos i had one of this diseases that had to do with aching the back and other stuff and apart from medics who got me high already ( more like asleep which is good especially at night ) i smoked some weed to avoid the pain and actually it didn't worked at all. But it can work on some people.

so back to the subect i've smoked for 10 years less or better things, been in Netherlands three times, and it was like : geee oO so many choice ... yeah yeah but some people are really not prepared, how many kids i saw in coffee shops trying to stand up then fall like right away . thc is like 30% in weed, which is actually STRONG damn strong ! if you're not prepared you'd regret and won't even know what's going on.

That's cause producent do mixing for their weed being : huge, cheap and stonning quickly, which worx, but i don't like it and i prefered the weed that made you laugh like a stupid .... anyway.... by now i quitted smoking both weed ( will be one year in 2 days woohooo ) and cigarette as well

never tried lsd, mushroooms nor cocaine for the reasons isabeau gave : heart accellerating, but i can actually drink many coffee so the effect can be the same 😉

meh i forgot the main subject : the installation is quite simple : seeds, a place with damn bright light and some water system.... it workx, all you need is in books and on the net if you have some problems.

Smoking out is just plain old good fun. Shrooms are way fun too, but don't do what I did and watch a horror flick while on them, you'll freak.

the only other thing I do is E, which is great for tickling cause your body is already all tingly. Its like baby oil, making everything more sensitve. My GF loved it.

Wow...did anyone else make sense of that?

So taking E...then getting tickled...I can't believe I never thought of that!!! What about more pure MDMA sans speed? (speed + Camel's heart = poor choice) Same effect?

Just curious...

That's what I felt. Like I had about 7 espresso shots. I mean, it was fun and all, but I don't really get how people get addicted. It's not really worth the cost either.

You can buy a lot of frappucinos for the cost of a gram of blow...and besides, a drinking straw looks better in one's mouth...

Wow...did anyone else make sense of that?

So taking E...then getting tickled...I can't believe I never thought of that!!! What about more pure MDMA sans speed? (speed + Camel's heart = poor choice) Same effect?

Just curious...

Makes tickling feel orgasmic, if you weren't orgasmic from it in the first place 😉
Wouldn't say it's worth it though. The several weeks it takes to replenish serotonin isn't so orgasmic.

I would definitely class myself as a stoner. I've smoked weed for many years - I spent a LOT of time in Amsterdam. I've grown it, sold it, cooked with it. Even my wedding cake was a hash cake. I also love acid and shrooms and, although I've tried other stuff, tend to stick to the smoking. I was once on shrooms and got tickled almost to insanity - which was awesome, as I was already hysterical from trying to lace up my boots. Ahh such happy memories.

A hash cake? Dang, that must have been one hell of a wedding party! Did your parents and older relatives indulge? I went to a party one weekend when I was in college where the hosts served homemade baked goods, which I'm always a sucker for. I partook enthusiastically, not realizing at the time that these particular ones were, um very special!

BTW, welcome to the forums, Ophelia!

Why? Because of things we have done in the past?

I didn't inhale...😉

A hash cake? Dang, that must have been one hell of a wedding party! Did your parents and older relatives indulge? I went to a party one weekend when I was in college where the hosts served homemade baked goods, which I'm always a sucker for. I partook enthusiastically, not realizing at the time that these particular ones were, um very special!

BTW, welcome to the forums, Ophelia!

We didn't invite any relatives. My parents came to the ceremony and the meal but we just had friends in the evening. I think it was a good party, to be honest I can't really remember, but on the photos it looks like everyone had a good time.

Hehehe, it's good when you're eating 'special food', makes all the chewing worth the effort. Has anyone ever tried 'shroom wine? A friend on mine used to make it and it's fabulous. Just a small glass is enough to heighten all your senses without making you trip your tits off. It makes your skin feel so sensitive that you can feel people around you and it goes without saying that you can't stop laughing. :super_hap

Hmm, haven't heard of 'shrrom wine. Years ago I read a story in High Times which involved people experimentally making ganja rum by soaking buds in the stuff, and in that same article, how they were served a middle-eastern concoction called majoum.

That skin sensitivity of which you speak must make certain activities all the more intense!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back