• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Cannabis Culture Thread

Girl...stop being a killjoy...and try to lighten up. Being tightly wound, and worrying about the cops trolling the fetish boards on the interwebs is no way to spend your time!!! Your concern is appreciated, but not necessary.

There is so much more to do in life!!! Just relax, have fun, and play in a thread that doesn't get you so concerned!!! 😀

Now, about that shroom wine...how does one go about even making such a concoction???

Plus, I think the cops would really have ammo if people were attempting to deal substances through the website...we are all just sharing experiences here...

See? Nothing to worry about...*polishes halo*

Plus, I think the cops would really have ammo if people were attempting to deal substances through the website...we are all just sharing experiences here...

See? Nothing to worry about...*polishes halo*

Camel that's such a lovely halo you have but what are those two horns on the side?

Ooops!!! *pushes hair back over horns*

So...howabout that recreational chemistry?

What's the best home-made apparatus you've ever used??? Mine would have to be a 4ft tall glass Italian wine decanter...a kid in a fraternity had it and was an engineer...figured out how to drill into the glass without shattering it, and put in a slide...it was INSANE!!!!!

Years ago, I knew a guy who could make a hash pipe out of a piece of aluminum foil.

Ah, the aluminum foil bowl...a Tin Lizzie...

Used them in college...easily thrown out when evidence needed to be disposed of...they just overheat very quickly...

I make potato or apple pipes all the time. It's a fun way to smoke and very environmentally friendly.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/02/09/health.pot.cancer/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

So to all the males, Do you think that there could be a link, or is this article full of crap?

"These researchers have an association that they've picked up on, but it's a weak association," said Steve Shoptaw, a professor in the department of family medicine and psychiatry at UCLA. "Marijuana tends to be one of those firebrand issues were people can make statements to get airtime, so I'd like to see these findings replicated."

So yes, it's full of crap.

Doesnt spoil it for me. Trying to get weed now, hard to find some in here.
Anywayz, screw it, you only live once.

Doesnt spoil it for me. Trying to get weed now, hard to find some in here.
Anywayz, screw it, you only live once.

Hop aboard a plane and bask in the glorious magnificence of my great country's drug policies.

Pot's nice and all, but the day I hop a plane across the Atlantic for a smoke is the day I may need to seriously re-examine my priorities.

Meh, Priorities are for the organized....*click* *click* *gasp* *exhale* mmm....unorganization....

😀

Well, there's more to do here than just smoke pot 😛

There sure is! (Link is NSFW)

Seriously, Amsterdam is an amazing place (just ask this guy, who commutes between the USA and Amsterdam). Granted, I haven't been there for quite some time, but like any big, cosmopolitan European city, there's plenty to do and see there.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back