• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Cannabis Culture Thread

Hmmm just managed to get a friend to buy me some brown. Took a while as he didnt even want to give me a phone number.
Gonna be good I hope.

Hmmm just managed to get a friend to buy me some brown. Took a while as he didnt even want to give me a phone number.
Gonna be good I hope.

I'm abit out of touch with the culture these days. What, exactly, is "brown"? And, how'd things work out that night?

Brown? Around here, brown is ditch-weed...shwag...crap...

Middies are ok/middle shelf...

Headies are the best/top shelf...mmm...headies...delicious.

Only pure and clean marijuana with the best blend of tobacco is aceptable for me.

so i got like a rooms worth of space to work with.

how many plants are ideal for a 1st start batch?

thinking about germing about 12-15 and just seeing how it looks from there.

any tips on growing?

Brown is hashish, atleast in here. all green variants are hard to find in here :/

If I may ask this question:

Does Marijuana make you more sensitive if you were to tickle someone who's smoked a good amount?

I know its kind of an old thread but I am just glad to see their are some other partakers of the ganj! :cool

What happened to the guy who started this thread? He seems super cool..

I had morphine in the hospital...lol...o i smoked pot a few times in college...shades of Jimi

Considering how much I love the herb, I haven't had an opportunity to enjoy any, lately. Girl I'm seeing doesn't indulge, although she's not anti-pot or anything. :leaf:

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome Camel!

My ganj smoking career started late senior year in high school. It bugs me that I started late cause I missed out on a lot of smoking years >.<

Thanks for the welcome Camel!

My ganj smoking career started late senior year in high school. It bugs me that I started late cause I missed out on a lot of smoking years >.<

I wouldn't sweat that any, HIM. Personally, while I feel that it should be at least decriminalized, if not outright legalized, I don't feel that kids in school should imbibe. Plenty of good burning years to come, yes?

You know I am having some reservations about legalization. Maybe I've become accustomed to breaking the law, and I think weed should definitely be decriminalized...

But I like getting my herb from my "dealer", dropping by for a sack and a little smoke. Not so sure I want Marlboro or even the Juarez Cartel to set up shop in a legalization situation.

But light it up!

Considering how much I love the herb, I haven't had an opportunity to enjoy any, lately. Girl I'm seeing doesn't indulge, although she's not anti-pot or anything. :leaf:

I just checked out that poster you've attached. Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin? Yow! I've been a fan of theirs for years! (Link ain't work-safe!)

I just checked out that poster you've attached. Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin? Yow! I've been a fan of theirs for years! (Link ain't work-safe!)

Wow. That's right up there with Kanye West for public examples of outright douchbaggery. Not that I've ever been a particularly big fan of Mrs. Houston, but damn.
I thought the French were more reserved and cultured than us boorish Americans. What a dick. I'm sorry, kopfhorer. You know I love ya, man, but that guy deserves a throat-punch for that shit.

And how did I not know of this thread before? o.o
Glad to know I'm not the only one on this forum. =3

I smoke two joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at night, I smoke two joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright! Im fortunate to live in Ann Arbor, Michigan where the herb is virtually decriminalized, it used to be simply a $5 ticket for posession, now I beleive its $25. Medical marijuana is legal here as well, with over 131,000 card holders in this state alone...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back