• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Cannabis Culture Thread

I don't know what anyone's experiences are with hallucinogens...but I'm a big fan of mushrooms...

Camel, there's a reason why if I added an h to your name, we'd have the same "short name."

Seriously! ShroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomS!

Just thinking about it reminds me of the good ol' days... like, last time I had some shrooms.

I like 'em cuz they're natural, and the only thing you get is a bit of an upset tummy the next day.

I've done salvia also, its pretty good,

Here's the ringer...

How many people here have tried DXM? (dextromethorphan hydrobromide)

Cough Syrup, nothing put me through highschool/jobcorps/real life better.

Its a STRONG dissociative, which makes it CRAZY for being tickled on. Your like... "dude... i'm not feeling that. But, I'm laughing. What the fuck?!"

its awesome.

Have any of you guys tried salvia before? I love it 😀

Urgh! Urrrgh! Salvia!!! Man, i hate that stuff, i totally freaked myself out when i was on it. I was trying to watch Sealab 2021 at the time..and i just...freaked!

And yes, i smoke. More socially then anything really, though i do enjoy watching movies and such with a joint alone. I believe that alcohol is probably more dangerous than weed tbh.

Oh, is anyone here celebrating 4/20 day? What are your plans?

I hate salvia, it tastes discusting. And yes weed is more safer than alcohol, no hang over aswel!

its just legal, but lame, but different people have different experiences with it. But if you try it beware, it may not be nice for your taste buds.

Camel, there's a reason why if I added an h to your name, we'd have the same "short name."

Seriously! ShroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomS!

Just thinking about it reminds me of the good ol' days... like, last time I had some shrooms.

I like 'em cuz they're natural, and the only thing you get is a bit of an upset tummy the next day.

I've done salvia also, its pretty good,

Here's the ringer...

How many people here have tried DXM? (dextromethorphan hydrobromide)

Cough Syrup, nothing put me through highschool/jobcorps/real life better.

Its a STRONG dissociative, which makes it CRAZY for being tickled on. Your like... "dude... i'm not feeling that. But, I'm laughing. What the fuck?!"

its awesome.

I still have never tried mushrooms but would love to do so with a bunch of friends hopefully this summer. From stories i've heard they sound like an fun experience. I loves me some ganj, though it sucks all of my smoke buddies i used to have the most fun with all quit even casually smoking.

Last edited:
I tried Salvia, or Salvia Divinorum, a plant whose leaves, if smoked, produce a mild to moderate hallucination for a few minutes...

Eh. It's ok. It's not my favorite recreational drug, but it will do in a pinch. Never did the DXM thing...I knew a kid in college who, one summer, drank a bottle of Robitussin every day...needless to say, all of that Robotripping severely altered his cognitive capacities...he was so delusional at one point, he wandered the area telling people he was Jesus...no joke. Careful with that stuff...if you're going to do it, however, I have been told that Coricidin (sp?) cough meds, which have the DXM in it, are better because you don't have to swallow a bunch of shitty cough syrup. Trying to save your tummy here, folks...

I love bud...I have to stop for a while after this week because I will be piss tested in April and I'm not taking any chances of screwing it up...however, I'm what I like to call a "Functional Smoker", meaning I can do homework, write papers, etc. while under the influence of the Green Goddess...so someday, down the road a piece, I'll be back...

As for Shrooms, if you're going to do them, I highly recommend, especially if it's your first time, the following:

Take the cut that you are given, divide it in half, and ONLY EAT THE FIRST HALF INITIALLY!!! This way, you don't have TOO much in your system, and, if after an hour and a half, you're tripping too hard, you don't have to take the rest and can save it for another day. If you're not tripping hard enough, take the rest...or stagger it and take part of the rest after an hour and a half, then the other part after another hour, etc...

Also, a couple of hours before dosing, take vitamin C in pill form with a small meal. The small meal will help your stomach (shrooms can cause upset stomach--have some herb around to help counteract the nausea/keep you calm for your first time) and the vitamin C helps give you a more vivid trip. It becomes depleted as the poison in the mushroom is broken down by your body...and makes you trip...so having more in your system is good.

Start the trip in a familiar place where you are comfortable, preferably NOT outdoors to begin with. (less distractions, less chance of running into people, you don't know how you will react, etc) I enjoy starting most trips with Alice in Wonderland, the cartoon. I dose as the movie is starting, and, if I'm not starting to trip a bit by the end, I dose again at the end. While dosing, I recommend orange juice or another vitamin C enriched juice...vitamin C is your friend and the juice helps kill the taste (I don't mind the taste, but some folks do!).

Make sure you are with people you trust, that you got the shrooms from someone you trust, and that someone in the group has experience with shrooms and can help guide you through the experience.

Have fun, be safe, and let us know how it goes when it happens!!! 😀

I read in the latest Harper's Magazine that marijuana is the top cash crop in 12 of our 50 states here in the USA. :leaf:

At the very least, pot should be decriminalized.

Had some good times on the mushrooms back in my school days(before most here were probably born).

I have never even heard of savia before! :umm:

Tried some Salvia. I felt disoriented for about 60 seconds and then was horribly depressed for about five minutes after that. I seriously considered killing myself. Then I had a cigarette and buzzed my fucking nuts off.

I also chewed some Morning Glory seeds the other day. I felt like shit for four hours, extremely fucking chilled for about one hour, and then I started walking around my house, screaming gibberish at my cats. That was an odd day.

Just think, if the government legalised it, then they could put tax on it and they would get so much money it could be unimaginable!

There's an idea who's long overdue. If that doesn't fix the deficit, I don't know what will.

To say nothing of making life easier for people using hemp for legitimate medicinal purposes (mitigating the ill-effects of cancer chemo, etc) who'd no longer have to face cutoff of their medication of choice, or prosecution.

What I like to do is raise the oven temp to about 425, slather the bird with honey, and quick-roast for-...

Wha--?

My bad. I thought this was the cannibal culture thread.

Attachments

• happythanksgiving.jpg
    happythanksgiving.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 13
^ shame Rick..go to jail, go directly to jail..do not pass go..do not stop for a quick bite of any bird..you will get plenty of birds in jail...jailbird...get it?

and i smoked pot twice in college..both times were with a bunch of males only..yup i was a rebel...

^ shame Rick..go to jail, go directly to jail..do not pass go..do not stop for a quick bite of any bird..you will get plenty of birds in jail...jailbird...get it?

and i smoked pot twice in college..both times were with a bunch of males only..yup i was a rebel...

Have pity! :ggrin: How about if I attach the Bad Pun Alert next time?

Attachments

• bad_pun_alert.gif
    bad_pun_alert.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 4
Izzy...I'll smoke you up someday...we'll smoke and watch Pitt beat WVU!!!!

YAY!!!

I can't smoke for a while...piss test on the way for a possible new job...we shall see what goes on...

Someone kiss the Green Goddess for me and let her know I still love her!!! 😉

Heh, isn't CheshireCat active in the pro-legalization movement? 🙂

As for myself, I've dabbled, not as much as some friends of mine, though. Didn't realize the drug/psychonaut culture and TK culture overlapped so much though! We need more trippy tickling pics. 😉

mmm weed is SO good! the only thing that beats it out in my opinion (as far as effects go) is XTC. but X can seriously fuck you up in the long run. had a friend that i used to smoke grass with all the time but he started doing X like, waaaay too much, kids kinda fucked up now...
hmm, but besides all the issues that arised from getting caught with some weed if was some fun shit!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back