• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official "Let's Go Barry" Thread

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
I may be the only one on this board who supports him, but you better believe that he has many other fans that aren't on this board. I could care less what anyone else thinks about Barry and the record. I'm going to tune into ESPN when the time comes so I can witness history.

Good for you!

You can witness history as he takes a record he doesn't deserve; makes tons of sense to me.

This reminds me of when Albert Belle was playing for Cleveland. When he started his on-field tantrums, I decided to start dialogue at work about him. You know what the response was? As long as he hit home runs, he can behave any way he wants! I thought his fans were basically tools, and I was right! By the time he was finished in Cleveland, fans were ready to run him outta' town! Now he's in an AZ jail for stalking someone he wasn't supposed to be with in the first place! He put a GPS tracking system in her car to stalk her while he's supposed to be supporting his pregnant wife!

As for me, he got what he deserved and so will Bonds when his time comes.

kis123 said:
Good for you!

You can witness history as he takes a record he doesn't deserve; makes tons of sense to me.

This reminds me of when Albert Belle was playing for Cleveland. When he started his on-field tantrums, I decided to start dialogue at work about him. You know what the response was? As long as he hit home runs, he can behave any way he wants! I thought his fans were basically tools, and I was right! By the time he was finished in Cleveland, fans were ready to run him outta' town! Now he's in an AZ jail for stalking someone he wasn't supposed to be with in the first place! He put a GPS tracking system in her car to stalk her while he's supposed to be supporting his pregnant wife!

Innocent until proven guilty. If it was so obvious that he took steroids then he would have face some sort of punishment by now. I'm not going to dislike him because of some unfounded suspicions.

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
Innocent until proven guilty. If it was so obvious that he took steroids then he would have face some sort of punishment by now. I'm not going to dislike him because of some unfounded suspicions.
Would you let OJ babysit your kids?

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
I may be the only one on this board who supports him, but you better believe that he has many other fans that aren't on this board. I could care less what anyone else thinks about Barry and the record. I'm going to tune into ESPN when the time comes so I can witness history.

Be sure to tune into court tv when he gets indicted on some charge. Also, tune into espn every year when he's not voted into the HOF

kis123 said:
Good for you!

That also happens now with the redsox with "manny being manny"

Tickle_Fiend05 said:

Yea thats why Giambi and canseco received punishments right? Instead they punish nobodies because they are afraid of losing their cash cows in a feeble attempt to say "hey, we're doin our job"

If he has nothing to hide, he should prove it

Goodieluver said:

Manny's a friggin' lush who always had performance problems; on again and off again. Even with his big contracts, he has serious spending habits. He swung a good bat in Cleveland, but I wasn't sad to see him go either. I'm still stinging from the Jim Thome "Benedict Arnold" treatment, but what can you do?

Getting back to topic, if Bonds has nothing to hide tell him to stick out his arm and piss in the cup and get it over with! Otherwise, he's just another washed up athlete who uses steroids to stay in the game.

kis123 said:
Manny's a friggin' lush who always had performance problems; on again and off again. Even with his big contracts, he has serious spending habits. He swung a good bat in Cleveland, but I wasn't sad to see him go either. I'm still stinging from the Jim Thome "Benedict Arnold" treatment, but what can you do?

Getting back to topic, if Bonds has nothing to hide tell him to stick out his arm and piss in the cup and get it over with! Otherwise, he's just another washed up athlete who uses steroids to stay in the game.

Come on now. You really think he hasn't been tested? They give tests to everyone. He's hasn't had a moment like Rafael Palmeiro, Mark McGwire, or Jason Giambi. It's all speculation right now.

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
Come on now. You really think he hasn't been tested? They give tests to everyone. He's hasn't had a moment like Rafael Palmeiro, Mark McGwire, or Jason Giambi. It's all speculation right now.

It's called random drug testing, not something he can prepare for. He can have the record, but he'll never get the respect for it until he clears the "speculation' which I believe is true. If not, why hasn't he done it yet?

kis123 said:
It's called random drug testing, not something he can prepare for. He can have the record, but he'll never get the respect for it until he clears the "speculation' which I believe is true. If not, why hasn't he done it yet?

How can he do it? Have a drug test everyday? He'll pass it if that were to happen. If he failed any tests it would be public by now.

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
How can he do it? Have a drug test everyday? He'll pass it if that were to happen. If he failed any tests it would be public by now.

If he's been tested one time, is it on the record? He could've been tested, that doesn't mean he passed or that it's on the record. The media wouldn't be on his case if there was record that he passed a drug test.

Hey, if you want to support him in his "quest", don't let me stop you. Everyone needs someone on their side, he at least has you-he's lucky anyone would be bothered with him at all...... :shock:

kis123 said:
If he's been tested one time, is it on the record? He could've been tested, that doesn't mean he passed or that it's on the record. The media wouldn't be on his case if there was record that he passed a drug test.

Hey, if you want to support him in his "quest", don't let me stop you. Everyone needs someone on their side, he at least has you-he's lucky anyone would be bothered with him at all...... :shock:

He has me and all of San Francisco and many others. If he had failed a drug test there's no way it wouldn't have leaked by now. There's always some idiot who's gonna give it away.

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
He has me and all of San Francisco and many others. If he had failed a drug test there's no way it wouldn't have leaked by now. There's always some idiot who's gonna give it away.

Why wouldn't San Fran be behind him?

That's not proof that he took and passed a drug test. Give me a shout when that is proven and on the record. Otherwise, continue as you have and remain in your stance. Like I said before, he needs someone to back him up because most of America is NOT behind him at all!

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
He has me and all of San Francisco and many others.

I don't care how many people support him. He's evil incarnate, plain and simple. It's sad that the record of a fine man, Henry Aaron, will be broken by such a vile person as Bonds.

Tickle_Fiend05 said:

How do you go from 190-230 in one year without looking like you put away a keg of beer? How does the size of your HEAD increase at any given time? OK I am going to forget the steriod issue. Let's see what kind of person we have here. We are talking about a guy who partitions three locker spaces and puts a recliner and a 27" TV, and completely ingnores his teammates. Why do you think he ended up by resigning in SF after he hit 73 home runs? Because no team was willing to put up with his bullshit, not to mention that he was asking top $$. If I owned a team. I would want a guy who is a TEAM player. I don't give a shit if he hit 100 home runs, if this guy is a cancer in the clubhouse, I don't want him on my team

Goodieluver said:

I wish I were back in the day where I had a 90 MPH fastball. I would drill him in the head so fast, and not even bat an eye.

I remember when he was thinking of coming to the Mets. I was truly hoping that would not happen.

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
So you will suck his D*CK like ESPN does. I am glad I know which way the wind blows with you now. He is a cheater!!! Henry Aaron and George Herman " Babe " Ruth are the true homerun kings. Barriod is a cheater. Don't need a failed drug test to know he cheated. Look at history. No man in this sport put up better numbers in his late 30's and 40's than he did in his twenty's. And yet he has. And the fact that his personal trainer is in jail and is linked to BALCO and steriods and HGH is just a coincidence, right??? I suppose you still get money from the tooth fairy too!!!

ticklingfeet4fu said:
So you will suck his D*CK like ESPN does. I am glad I know which way the wind blows with you now. He is a cheater!!! Henry Aaron and George Herman " Babe " Ruth are the true homerun kings. Barriod is a cheater. Don't need a failed drug test to know he cheated. Look at history. No man in this sport put up better numbers in his late 30's and 40's than he did in his twenty's. And yet he has. And the fact that his personal trainer is in jail and is linked to BALCO and steriods and HGH is just a coincidence, right??? I suppose you still get money from the tooth fairy too!!!

Right, so I support Barry and I'm sucking his dick? People like you are bitchin' about this entire thing when he hasn't failed anything to suggest he has cheated. He going to break the record, I'll be happy and maybe you can get off his dick and focus on some of the "real," proven cheaters in baseball.If you think Barry cheated that's fine, but cheating in baseball is much bigger than one person and I'm not sure if people realize that.

Funny thing...right as I am reading this thread, he just hit 745 off Glavine!

peace out,
daddy

Im just curious why you are so proud about this and wonder if you were rooting on mcgwire when he was chasing marris(and cheating his way too)

Goodieluver said:
Im just curious why you are so proud about this and wonder if you were rooting on mcgwire when he was chasing marris(and cheating his way too)

I was rooting for McGwire back then, but this steroid situation wasn't focused on back then. I didn't like McGwire after that whole "I'm not here to talk about the past" thing. You can think Barry cheated if you want, I don't. Even people who think he cheated want to see him break the record. Barry is innocent until proven guilty in my mind, and if you don't like it, don't worry about it. You people are the ones who hate Barry for "cheating" when not a damn thing has been proven.

I hate him for signing as a free agaent with the hated jints. Which he did, twice.

PS: If you ask me, "Did he cheat?", I would have to say I didn't see him do it with my own eyes, but my guess is, yes, he did use steroids.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back