• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official "Let's Go Barry" Thread

It took a little while, but he hit No. 746 today and he's nine away. He also passed Babe Ruth for hits.

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
I was rooting for McGwire back then, but this steroid situation wasn't focused on back then. I didn't like McGwire after that whole "I'm not here to talk about the past" thing. You can think Barry cheated if you want, I don't. Even people who think he cheated want to see him break the record. Barry is innocent until proven guilty in my mind, and if you don't like it, don't worry about it. You people are the ones who hate Barry for "cheating" when not a damn thing has been proven.
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1937594

"Barry Bonds testified to a grand jury that he used a clear substance and a cream given to him by a trainer who was indicted in a steroid-distribution ring, but said he didn't know they were steroids, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Friday.

Bonds told a U.S. grand jury that he used undetectable steroids known as "the cream" and "the clear," which he received from personal trainer Greg Anderson during the 2003 season. According to Bonds, the trainer told him the substances were the nutritional supplement flaxseed oil and a pain-relieving balm for the player's arthritis."

Ignorance is no excuse, especially when professional athletes watch closely what they put into their bodies

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
I was rooting for McGwire back then, but this steroid situation wasn't focused on back then. I didn't like McGwire after that whole "I'm not here to talk about the past" thing. You can think Barry cheated if you want, I don't. Even people who think he cheated want to see him break the record. Barry is innocent until proven guilty in my mind, and if you don't like it, don't worry about it. You people are the ones who hate Barry for "cheating" when not a damn thing has been proven.

Someone give him a cup and tell him to do the right thing-I'll lay my paycheck down that he won't do it! You can blindly defend him all you want, but the man's a cheater who doesn't deserve anything but being thrown out on his behind in shame! :sowrong:

bugman said:
No,a lot of them don't want to see that.....
It will be pretty amazing when the piece of crap does break the record and will not be let in the hall of fame

Last edited:
I don't want to see The Evil One break Hank Aaron's record.
If he does, it won't change my opinion of him. I will ignore it entirely

If he does it at Fenway - let the entire community know - I will die a little inside.

The great thing, is knowing that most people will not acknowledge that he broke it. He cheated, plain and simple.

Gremio said:
The great thing, is knowing that most people will not acknowledge that he broke it. He cheated, plain and simple.

I totally agree.
Anything he does should not be acknowledged and should be entered in the books with an asterisk and a question mark. Actually in my opinion, everything he did and dose should be erased from baseball and Barry the Cheater Bonds should be suspended indefinitely and NEVER be allowed to even be considered to the Hall of Fame let alone ever be voted in.

Sid...Bream

Sid_Bream.jpg

This will always be my most memorable Barry Bonds moment. He isn't in the picture, but the main sliding into home to win the '92 NLCS is no other than Sid Bream.

Sid Bream could barely run and Balco Bonds couldn't throw him out.

1413365_s1_i1.jpg

Gremio said:

I guess millions of people wanted to see a cheater in the All-Star game.

Ok...I have stayed out of this for a while now, but can't anymore. What is the problem here...really? Hmmmm...is it because people have always hated BB for his attitude or the fact he knows he is a great player and was never afraid to say so? Is it because he is black? This all makes me mad!

Do you really think that "steroids" enhance a man's ability to play the game of baseball? Does it give them "super-vision" or some kinda secret formula for hitting a baseball?

It just seems like everyone wants to strip BB of any of his skills that he has proved over and over again, year after year.. There was never any talk of this at all until he started chasing the hammer.

Oh...everyone goes "look how his body has increased in size!" Well my friends, take a look at Henry Aaron when he was 22 and then look at him when he was in his 40's...looks like he put on a few too. Nobody accused him of this steroid stuff!

The world celebrated Mark McGwires passing the 60+ home run record, but when BB surpassed all of that, guess what happens????

So....let me see if I got this straight. If ya take steroids you hit home runs?

Yeah...that is what I thought...it's freaking silly.

Let's see...he is on a pace to hit 40 this year and he is willing to be tested at anytime. He just got voted in to start the All star game...so I guess there are more people than you think that KNOW he is a great player.

Nobody has PROVEN that he took steroids knowingly as to this day, and to me his statistics prove it. Just look back at his stats over the years, and because he has ONE breakout season with the 70+ home runs, people have to find a reason to dog him.

Anyhow I say "Go Barry"

peace out,
daddy

OH NO...Not a girl!!!

OMG! Now a chick is gonna put in her two cents. GREAT!!! I got an idea! Let's ask BB to drop trou and see if his penis is little or big then we will know for SURE!!! Stupid? Yeah you're right. The steroid controversy is BS!! The man is a GREAT baseball player. How do I know? I've watched him play from day freakin' one and he was great back then. I think it's all jealousy, racism and politics which none of the three have any business is baseball. It's a SPORT!! It's for our enjoyment!! The ALL-American pastime. BUT I can almost bet the people who are bitchin' the most are the same ones who watch the lame WWF crap. NOW ya wanna talk FAKE and STEROIDS??? Go ahead. Put me down. Talk smack cuz I will just sit here and laugh.

Yea, cuz the ASG really means something, watch barrioid not play because he "needs the rest"
Majority of mainstream fans are idiots and vote on the name they recognize, not the stats
any rational and intelligent baseball fan knows this

He is a defensive wreck in left, cannot play every day and his hrs mean nothing because his team loses.

Majestic said:
OMG! Now a chick is gonna put in her two cents. GREAT!!! I got an idea! Let's ask BB to drop trou and see if his penis is little or big then we will know for SURE!!! Stupid? Yeah you're right. The steroid controversy is BS!! The man is a GREAT baseball player. How do I know? I've watched him play from day freakin' one and he was great back then. I think it's all jealousy, racism and politics which none of the three have any business is baseball. It's a SPORT!! It's for our enjoyment!! The ALL-American pastime. BUT I can almost bet the people who are bitchin' the most are the same ones who watch the lame WWF crap. NOW ya wanna talk FAKE and STEROIDS??? Go ahead. Put me down. Talk smack cuz I will just sit here and laugh.

wow, talk about random and blatant use of McCarthyism there

So, the FACT that he used a steroid CREAM and perjured to a federal grand jury and REFUSES to test to PROVE his innocence is all BS right?

The greatest baseball player of the modern baseball era will be Ken griffey Jr, not barroids, and :Shock:! A barry hater who thinks ken griffey jr is a great baseball player! RACISM!?!?!??!

Its not hate, its real baseball fans who dont just read and watch what espn and the media feeds you

People have asked in this thread how steroids helps you. I'm not a doctor and am not going to begin to try to understand how steroids do help you, but I believe I have a great example that proves steroids does help you hit home runs.

Brady Anderson.

This was a little guy who had never hit more than 21 home runs in a year, then all of the sudden hits 50, and he looked like a muscle bound gym rat...are you kidding me? this happens in one year???

The world knows it was because he was taking steroids, give me a break people, the facts are all over the place, just open your eyes and research it.

Barry, McGwire and Sosa are all embarrassments now...and I truly don't believe all those people voted Bonds into the All Star game. If it wasn't in San Francisco, he wouldn't be there.

I think the racist card is truly not needed to be brought out in this case, just another lame excuse. Besides, where's the racism?

People think they know everything. Everyone thought that Bonds was hated by anyone who wasn't a Giant fan but the All-Star voting proves otherwise. Of course he'll get booed in a visiting stadium. Also, people want to get on Bonds' case about steroids w/o anything being proven, yet Roger Clemens doesn't get the same suspicious treatment. Who knows why people really hate Bonds, but I think it's not just because of steroids.

Tickle_Fiend05 said:
Who knows why people really hate Bonds, but I think it's not just because of steroids.

I hate him because not just once but twice he signed of his own free will a free-agent contract to play for the hated jints. There's nothing more evil than that. :Grrr:

The exact opposite: Jackie Robinson, at the end of the 1956 season, was traded to the hated jints against his own wishes. Rather than play for them, he retired from baseball. Bravo, Mr. Robinson. 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back