• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The Official Tickle Fight Thread II

Man, it has been such a long time since I've been here. Still as dead as I remember, I see. ^^;

Sapphireman the original superboy in blue appears to the carnage filled tickle warzone flying high above to better dodge attacks with quick precision as he scans the sights below his ring and unlimited imagination ready to strike at a moments notice

*Tiptoes into the room, looking about....*

"Hmmmm.....nobody here....too bad....felt like seeing if any of the old gang was about."

*goes to lie down on a big bean bag chair, then hollars out: "If any ruthlessly playful Lers are hiding about, I'd love to chat!"

I walk in slowly and calmly coming toward your chair, wiggling my fingers saying, hmmm what do we have here?!*

*sneaks in, slowly begins to draw small circles along your soles* hello big sister, I miss thee

I begin to giggle before I wake myself up by giggling :lol as I turn around to see you there, "Oh, hey, BlackDragon! Hope you're getting a birthday soon aren't you? Well happy birthday, bro!" :cool

I stand on tiptoe to exchange a quick hug with you before we part ways.

Then I turn to walk towards the snack bar, calling over my shoulder, "You want anything, bro? :coolthumbsup: A bottle of water, a coke, a...", my voice stops suddenly as I hear a voice :blink nearing the chair I've been on...:huh

I walk in slowly and calmly coming toward your chair, wiggling my fingers saying, hmmm what do we have here?!*

...I look up to see your fingers wiggling at me :blush which is enough to send butterflies in my tummy as I begin to giggle just from seeing them, a small blush sweeping across my cheeks, my lips unable to keep from smiling up at you while my hands cover my mouth, trying to hide it, :blush :blush :blush "Oh! Hi there!" :blush :blush :blush

I begin to giggle before I wake myself up by giggling :lol as I turn around to see you there, "Oh, hey, BlackDragon! Hope you're getting a birthday soon aren't you? Well happy birthday, bro!" :cool

Then I turn to walk towards the snack bar, calling over my shoulder, "You want anything, bro? :coolthumbsup: A bottle of water, a coke, a...", my voice stops suddenly as I hear a voice :blink nearing the chair I've been on...:huh

...I look up to see your fingers wiggling at me :blush which is enough to send butterflies in my tummy as I begin to giggle just from seeing them, a small blush sweeping across my cheeks, my lips unable to keep from smiling up at you while my hands cover my mouth, trying to hide it, :blush :blush :blush "Oh! Hi there!" :blush :blush :blush

Hello there! I say smirking* I pounce and begin to lightly tickle your tummy*

well when your not too busy I'll take a Pepsi but after your done being tickled to death 😉 thanks big sis <3

Hello there! I say smirking* I pounce and begin to lightly tickle your tummy*

*My eyes grow wide as I barely have a chance to register that you are coming towards me, then find myself dancing backwards as a squeal erupts between my lips, followed by a flow of :lol giggles*

"SQEEHEHEHEHEHEHEAAAL!!!! OH...OH....OHWAHAHAHAHAHAAAIT! I WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAASN'T EXPECTIEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEHING THAHAHAHHAAAAT!!!!!"

*My skin goosebumps with the first light strokes against my skin...the sudden extra-awareness making more sensitive as my eyes look up at you, suddenly :blush blushing :blush from the smirk on you face.....thinking, Damn! :blush :blush :blush Did he have to freaking smirk?:blush :blush :blush That's such a weakness of mine!:blush :blush :blush

well when your not too busy I'll take a Pepsi but after your done being tickled to death 😉 thanks big sis <3

*Gasps between giggles* "It mahahahaay beeeheeeeheeeheeeheee awhile, brohohohohohohoho!!!! This Ler seeeheeeheeeheeems rahahahather ruthless....Eeeeheeheeheee!!!!"

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back