• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The Official Tickle Fight Thread II

*peeks into here, not having visited in a pretty long time* Hello? Anything still happen in here?

*My eyes grow wide as I barely have a chance to register that you are coming towards me, then find myself dancing backwards as a squeal erupts between my lips, followed by a flow of :lol giggles*

"SQEEHEHEHEHEHEHEAAAL!!!! OH...OH....OHWAHAHAHAHAHAAAIT! I WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAASN'T EXPECTIEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEHING THAHAHAHHAAAAT!!!!!"

*My skin goosebumps with the first light strokes against my skin...the sudden extra-awareness making more sensitive as my eyes look up at you, suddenly :blush blushing :blush from the smirk on you face.....thinking, Damn! :blush :blush :blush Did he have to freaking smirk?:blush :blush :blush That's such a weakness of mine!:blush :blush :blush

*Gasps between giggles* "It mahahahaay beeeheeeeheeeheeeheee awhile, brohohohohohohoho!!!! This Ler seeeheeeheeeheeems rahahahather ruthless....Eeeeheeheeheee!!!!"
Awww!! Tickle tickle tickle!! I tease* Oh does that tickle!? Good! 🙂 I continue smirking and tickling your tummy*

Awww!! Tickle tickle tickle!! I tease* Oh does that tickle!? Good! 🙂 I continue smirking and tickling your tummy*

*Squeals and keeps backing up as my giggles :blush :lol :blush :lol :blush
:lol :blush start to pour out louder and faster...my hands trying unsuccessfully to bat away your tickling fingers, but secretly loving :wub the fact you don't even seem to notice.......*

"EEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEHEEEHEEE!!!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAT EVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAPPENED TO A SIMPLE HEEHEHEHLLOOOOHOHOHOOO?!?!?!!??!?!?????"

..............the tickling sends butterflies dancing in my tummy as my skin prickles to greater and greater 😛oke1: attention with each teasing stroke of your fingers as you keep perfect pace with my backing up...my laughter :lol growing more and more until finally, I feel the couch behind me, and with a desperate move, stick my leg between yours, tripping you forward as I tumble down with you on the couch, rolling so I can attempt to jump away....but your mischievous hands keeping me laughing so hard 😛oke2: the move is slower than it might otherwise be...*

*Squeals and keeps backing up as my giggles :blush :lol :blush :lol :blush
:lol :blush start to pour out louder and faster...my hands trying unsuccessfully to bat away your tickling fingers, but secretly loving :wub the fact you don't even seem to notice.......*

"EEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEHEEEHEEE!!!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAT EVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAPPENED TO A SIMPLE HEEHEHEHLLOOOOHOHOHOOO?!?!?!!??!?!?????"

..............the tickling sends butterflies dancing in my tummy as my skin prickles to greater and greater 😛oke1: attention with each teasing stroke of your fingers as you keep perfect pace with my backing up...my laughter :lol growing more and more until finally, I feel the couch behind me, and with a desperate move, stick my leg between yours, tripping you forward as I tumble down with you on the couch, rolling so I can attempt to jump away....but your mischievous hands keeping me laughing so hard 😛oke2: the move is slower than it might otherwise be...*

I smirk and say with a baby voice* Oh hello, tickle tickle tickle!!! Awww does that tickle!?!? Trying to escape huh!? That will cost ya 😀!!! I hold your wrists above your head firmly, and I begin tickle to tickle your left armpit with one finger, teasing gitchy gitchy goo!!!*

I smirk and say with a baby voice* Oh hello, tickle tickle tickle!!! Awww does that tickle!?!? Trying to escape huh!? That will cost ya 😀!!! I hold your wrists above your head firmly, and I begin tickle to tickle your left armpit with one finger, teasing gitchy gitchy goo!!!*

*I join in and spider crawl your right armpit*

Lolita how you been?? *sits by her feet and wiggles fingers across her toes* I remember this spot!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back