• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The Priceless Thread !!...

Tickets to Barbie Fairitopia: $35.00
Parking fee: $ 5.00
Light-up wand and Bibble plush toy: $20.00
Dinner at Cracker Barrel: $16.95+tip

Seeing my 9 year old daughter's eyes light up when Barbie took the stage and telling everyone about our Daddy-Daughter date at Cracker Barrel in her pink Barbie Gown:

PRICELESS!!!!!
A pretty nice moment, i must to say 😉🙂. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Here's one...

Ipod: $150
Blender: $400 (iffy)
Video Camera: $50-500

Seeing an Ipod getting blended in a video and having it sold on ebay: Priceless
A nice one. There's something that i don't understand it clearly, did you sell all those objects in ebay, or you did a video with your camera and did sell it there ?. Thank you for contribute.

Posting on a forum - 0$
Creating your own avatar - 0$
Buying a computer to use said forum - 1,789$
posting some irrelvant idea that has been done to death - Priceless

Posting on a forum - 0$
Creating your own avatar - 0$
Buying a computer to use said forum - 1,789$
posting some irrelvant idea that has been done to death - Priceless
Well, each has his/her own "Priceless" idea, this's a sample 😉:content:. Thank you for contribute.

There's something that i don't understand it clearly, did you sell all those objects in ebay, or you did a video with your camera and did sell it there ?

Actually I got the idea while watching a show called, "Will it Blend?". Someone was filmed blending an IPod and it was sold on EBay.

Funny story.

Nintendo Wii : $250
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess: $50
TV: ~$500 (?)

Seeing your moms face when you tell her you shot the Wii remote through the window while playing your Wii? PRICELESS. 😛

Nintendo Wii : $250
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess: $50
TV: ~$500 (?)

Seeing your moms face when you tell her you shot the Wii remote through the window while playing your Wii? PRICELESS. 😛
I can imagine that scene, but watch the face of the kid, when his/her mother tell him/her what's going to happen with his/her toy, is Priceless too !!. A funny scene, thank you for sharing Hungarian2 !! 😉🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂.

No prob; and u could just say H2, it makes my name a lot shorter. 😉

No....I actually designed the commercial. I wrote the commercial for mastercard when they had the contest of making your own priceless comercial. People call it a parody because it is so funny. But it isn't.

No....I actually designed the commercial. I wrote the commercial for mastercard when they had the contest of making your own priceless comercial. People call it a parody because it is so funny. But it isn't.
Ok, i'm sorry if did think that you got your idea from that clip, but i wondered why a huge financial company as MasterCard would accept a commercial where the "blow job" is the central idea ?. Is something that grab my attention (and many others too).

Last edited:
They probably would have accepted it. There is hardly anything sacred nowadays anyway. I mean, come on, a blowjob? That is an attention getter right there. People will remember the commercial just for that.

They probably would have accepted it. There is hardly anything sacred nowadays anyway. I mean, come on, a blowjob? That is an attention getter right there. People will remember the commercial just for that.
I think different, i believe that an international financial company (as MasterCard) don't need that kind of advertising, although today there's so much open mind people, nothing is more important for that kind of business than the serious, responsible image.

well.....personally.

I think a blowjob is hilarious. Not to mention stupid.

While that may be true, if you see that commercial, what do you think you might be thinking abouit when you have or give one? *Holds up Mastercard*

While that may be true, if you see that commercial, what do you think you might be thinking abouit when you have or give one? *Holds up Mastercard*
That's true, but isn't the image of a huge financial company, they don't wish that kind of advertising. The Sex is widely used in advertising, but for financial companies is showed in a subtle way, not so direct as to say "Blow job" in the dialogue. That is an image for a cheap company, not for an international financial corporation, now you get it ?.

No, I already understood what you meant in the first post concerning it, but, my point, though I may not have made it, is that, this world's perspective is changing. A big financial company changing its appearance by putting blowjob on it, would really shake heads around. There are popeye's chicken commercials with censor bleeps and different symbols indicating obscene language, concerning their chicken.

No, I already understood what you meant in the first post concerning it, but, my point, though I may not have made it, is that, this world's perspective is changing. A big financial company changing its appearance by putting blowjob on it, would really shake heads around. There are popeye's chicken commercials with censor bleeps and different symbols indicating obscene language, concerning their chicken.
I know that you understood the central idea and i agree your point is valid from my perspective, but i'm telling you than right now MasterCard hasn't accepted to do any commercial with "Blow Job" or something similar in its plot. I know the Marketing Manager of MasterCard for Americas, i've talked with him at personal level and MasterCard never has accepted any direct sex reference in its advertising (not even in its pilot tests), is for this reason than i told you that MasterCard doesn't make that kind of commercials. MasterCard isn't popeye's chicken, it's a huge international financial corporation.

Okay, I think this is getting a bit out of hand. Anyone with a priceless moment?
Here is mine:
Toy gun: 50.00
Toy Barney:75.00
Your son believing he killed barney: Priceless.

Okay, I think this is getting a bit out of hand. Anyone with a priceless moment?
Here is mine:
Toy gun: 50.00
Toy Barney:75.00
Your son believing he killed barney: Priceless.
Thank you for contribute and keep the spirit of this thread Master Chief 😉🙂.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back