• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The Priceless Thread !!...

I know the Marketing Manager of MasterCard for Americas, i've talked with him at personal level.
Well, if you had told me that in the first place Cosquillero, then we wouldn't be having this little chat now would we?

Well, if you had told me that in the first place Cosquillero, then we wouldn't be having this little chat now would we?
To say that affirmation weren't necessary from my point of view, i did believe that you'd understand the reason why MasterCard don't make that. I appreciate so much your participation and to chat (in a respectful way) is always a good way to interchange ideas, so it were a good thing (at least i feel so). Anyway, that "priceless" idea is really funny, i enjoyed it so much, although MasterCard accept it or not 😉😀.

I am happy to see that no one has grown angry over this.

Fireworks:10.00
damaging light bulbs in college bathroom:555.00
Making an ordinary college bathroom turn into Murphy's Stall: Priceless
(If any of you know about Murphy's Law, you will find this hilarious.)

I am happy to see that no one has grown angry over this.

Fireworks:10.00
damaging light bulbs in college bathroom:555.00
Making an ordinary college bathroom turn into Murphy's Stall: Priceless
(If any of you know about Murphy's Law, you will find this hilarious.)
Sorry Master Chief, Murphy's Law is a tv show that i haven't seen yet. Anyway thank you for your concept about the past thing and for this new contribution, i'm pretty sure that some guys will enjoy it ! 😉🙂.

Murphy's Law is also a very famous theory. It states that in any given situation, the worst possible thing that can happen, will happen.

Murphy's Law is also a very famous theory. It states that in any given situation, the worst possible thing that can happen, will happen.
Yeah, you're right, i know that law, we did study it in the college.

With V-Day coming up...

Jack woke up with a huge hangover from his company's Christmas party. Jack was not normally a drinker, but the drinks didn't taste like alcohol at all. As bad as he was feeling, he wondered if he did something wrong.

Jack had to force himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he saw were a couple of aspirin next to a glass of water on the side table. Next to them was a single red rose. He sat up and saw his clothes in front of him, clean and pressed. He looked around the room and saw that it was spotlessly clean. He took the aspirins and cringed when he saw a black eye staring back at him in the mirror. Then he noticed a small handwritten note written in red with little hearts and a kiss from his wife with lipstick.

"Honey, breakfast is on the stove. I left early to get groceries to make you your favorite dinner tonight. I love you, darling! Love, Jillian"

He stumbled into the kitchen where, sure enough, a hot breakfast and steaming hot coffee were waiting for him, along with the morning newspaper. His son is also at the table, eating some of the breakfast. Jack asked, "Son, what happened last night?"

"Well, you came home last night around 3 AM or so, drunk and out of your mind. You fell over the coffee table and broke it, puked in the hallway, and got that black eye when you ran into the door."

Confused, Jack asked, "So why is everything in such perfect order?"

His son answered, "Oh, that? Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you screamed, "Leave me alone, I'm married!"

Broken Coffee Table: $239.99
Hot Breakfast: $4.50
Two Aspirin: $0.38
Saying the right thing at the right time: Priceless.

Jack woke up with a huge hangover from his company's Christmas party. Jack was not normally a drinker, but the drinks didn't taste like alcohol at all. As bad as he was feeling, he wondered if he did something wrong.

Jack had to force himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he saw were a couple of aspirin next to a glass of water on the side table. Next to them was a single red rose. He sat up and saw his clothes in front of him, clean and pressed. He looked around the room and saw that it was spotlessly clean. He took the aspirins and cringed when he saw a black eye staring back at him in the mirror. Then he noticed a small handwritten note written in red with little hearts and a kiss from his wife with lipstick.

"Honey, breakfast is on the stove. I left early to get groceries to make you your favorite dinner tonight. I love you, darling! Love, Jillian"

He stumbled into the kitchen where, sure enough, a hot breakfast and steaming hot coffee were waiting for him, along with the morning newspaper. His son is also at the table, eating some of the breakfast. Jack asked, "Son, what happened last night?"

"Well, you came home last night around 3 AM or so, drunk and out of your mind. You fell over the coffee table and broke it, puked in the hallway, and got that black eye when you ran into the door."

His son answered, "Oh, that? Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you screamed, "Leave me alone, I'm married!"

I've listened that story before, but it's good to hear it again.

Two thumbs up, Canadian Ninja -- that was hilarious! 🙂

Like Val said, 2 thumbs up for you 🙂. Thank you for participate and to get back that story, Canadian Ninja !! 😉🙂. How about you Val ?, do you have a "priceless" story for us ?.

That was absolutely touching. When I come home drunk, I am going to say that.

I just recently thought this up.

Desktop Computer: $350.00
Halo CE for PC: $22.00
Beating the game Legendary level the first time you play the game without firing a weapon: Priceless

I think he was talking about a new computer Brad......from a store called PC Retro.

I stand humbly corrected and dearly wish I'd known about this store five years ago.

Plane Ticket: $1700
Trip to Gatlinburg: $200
Explaining to your girlfriend's college class about the student exchange program that doesn't actually exist to cover up your shared tickling fetish: completely priceless (speaking from experiance)

I just recently thought this up.

Desktop Computer: $350.00
Halo CE for PC: $22.00
Beating the game Legendary level the first time you play the game without firing a weapon: Priceless
A nice one, thank you for contribute.
Plane Ticket: $1700
Trip to Gatlinburg: $200
Explaining to your girlfriend's college class about the student exchange program that doesn't actually exist to cover up your shared tickling fetish: completely priceless (speaking from experiance)
Thanks for sharing it with us. I believed than this thread got forgotten, but seems than it's alive yet 😉🙂.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back