• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Psycho conversation thread.

Psycho1

TMF Regular
When talking about music on another thread I was accussed of hijacking the thread and told to start a music thread. I was going to make this that thread, but then I thought what if someone wants to talk about something else. So I will start this thread about music and if yall want to talk about something else feel VERY free. This is a way of beeting overoppressing nonesence rules that keep you from having fun. I Psycho give you permission(this being my thread and all) to hijack this thread. Unless you want to complain about this thread that is not allowed. So welcome to the Psycho social club.

Psycho

looky here

Can I join the club?

Because if so....

You can find me in the club (some 50 for ya)

lol!

me,im no rapper fan. but when i heard about the phenomena 50 cent,and his record-breaking 1.5 million sales in 1 week,i got lots of respect for him. mainly because he hates the same ppl as me lol.

As I have said before, I am not into everything that is rap, but I respect certain artists accomplishments and life stories. I also like unique sounds that not eveyone is doing. 50 raps like nothing I have heard before.

Hey, I bet yall didn't know that I am a singer.

50 Cent is the future. He is what Dr. Dre was in the early 90's. I know alot about rap. Do yall like Bone Crusher.

Psycho

Just here ta say hi to all.

Haven't heard 50 Cent, but I did like some of Eminem's songs, and Eminem likes 50 Cent, so he must be pretty good.

Psycho said:
50 Cent is the future.

If he is the future I will take the past! I like The Ramones, The Dead Boys, The Runaways, Ozzy, Yngwie Malmsteen, Blondie and let's not forget The Sex Pistols.

hell o this is my first post *gasp*... just felt like saying "Cradle of Filth are my favourite band"....so I will - *clears throat"- Cradle of Filth are my favourite band.
Fraternally Yours, 666

Congratulations on your first post!!!!!!🙂 🙂

We now return you to your regularly schedualed thread.

Thank you and I just have to say aswell that your screen name is very kewl. Is it a work of your own imagination...

Welcome Slut. I am glade you chose my thread for your first post. I am Psycho -the deffender of free speach. (sorry about the spelling) Glad to meet you. Are you gothic. Just noticed the 666. Its ok I wont judge you I am misunderstood myself. Anyway welcome to the TT forums and to the Psycho social club. Sorry I have never heard of Cradle of Filth. Why don't you explain them to me. Do any of you other than Feety and me like rap.

Psycho

Psyco,im not a big rap fan, but 50 cent is just a phenomenon, and whenever i listen to tupac's music, i dont hear music,i hear a message.

im more into deep purple,led zeppelin, jimi hendrix,bob marley,etc. but the only 2 rappers i respect are 50 cent and tupac.

peace
F-man

Yeah Tupac was probably one of the best rappers ever. I feel all of his shit. You know he aint motherfucken dead. Ok hes sopposably been dead for 6 years and hes still making albums.

Psycho

Hail Psycho -defender of free speech.
Thanks for the welcome. 😀 I don't like labeling myself but yup i would be considered a goth
(I wear white Makeup etc).
You should check out Cradle of Filth they are amazing...the singer (Dani Filth) takes vocals beyond any other band i've heard..he can scream reallyyy high and growl reallyyy low. Most of their songs are phantasy based often to do with vampyres or as they say litanies of damnation, death and the darkly erotic. Check out their website www.theorderofthedragon.com

Jinkies aren't there any Ramones or Ozzy fans around here?
Anyway, Welcome C.S. hope you like it here. The discussions get rather . . .er . . .spirited.

Sorry guys, I'm a diehard fan of rock and roll. 😎

I especially like early hard rock (precursor to heavy metal):
Jethro Tull (I like almost everything they ever did, but I maintain that Thick As A Brick is a work of pure genius)
Rush (2112 - Moving Pictures - Windows - too many great albums to list.)
Peter Gabriel (Shaking The Tree) BTW: Psycho, you ought to listen to the lyrics on one of the cuts on this album, Games Without Frontiers - it might have been written for you!)

I'm also fond of some less than hard rock:
Roxette (Joyride)
Elton John (Madman Across The Water)
38 Special (Flashback, et.al.)
Lynyrd Skynyrd (Gold and Platinum)

Actually, you'd get bored reading and I'd get bored posting all the music I love. Sorry to say I do not like rap. Don't take it personally! Heck, I'm an old dude. The stuff I listened to in my youth was revolutionary too. 🙂

Slut I will check up on Cradle of Filth. I like heavy meatle and rap mostly. Have any of you meatle fans heard of System of a Down. I have all of there cd's I like them.

"whenever i listen to tupac's music, i dont hear music,i hear a message."-Feety

Feety you hit it right on the head. Most people who like rap are on the lower side of society. Hearing music from people from the ghetto who relate to us is good. We can relate to it. I know some suburban people listen to it to, but I don't think they feel it like us. Thats just my opinion.

Psycho

System of a Down are a kewl metal band you have good taste.
If you have Kazaa or any other program where you can download music from and are interested in checking out filthy cradle i would recomend these songs : Cruelty brought thee Orchids, Her Ghost in the Fog, From the Cradle to Enslave, Babylon A.D, Scorched Earth Erotica, the Twisted Nails of Faith, All hope in Eclipse, Born in a burial Gown and Lord Abortion. 🙂
\m/

The Psycho Conversation Thread Membership Post

The main point of this post is to acnoledge the members of the Psycho conversation thread. The person who did the most to help this forum by Thursday I will thank you personnaly. Sorry just always wanted to say something like that. (it makes me sound powerful don't it). LOL. Without further procrastination the Psycho conversation thread members.

For a list of members (with # of posts) click the link below. (Don't worry it will automatically open in a new window)

http://www.tickletheater.com/forums/misc.php?s=&action=whoposted&threadid=2305

Psycho

Last edited:
I have a small site if yall want to chat. It has a free chatroom. Go to www.geocities.com/hdh_882002/index.html That is it. Whenever I am online I am usually in there. (I am usuall the only one in there, but we can change that) Please give me a visit. The thing that says if I am online or not is broke it always says I am offline just ignore it. The space between the h and the 8 is actually an underscore ( _ ).

Psycho

GIVE ME A HELL YA

corruptress said:
Jinkies aren't there any Ramones or Ozzy fans around here?
Anyway, Welcome C.S. hope you like it here. The discussions get rather . . .er . . .spirited.

you better believe that there are other rock and roll fans out here in this forum. I love ozzy. The ramones are awesome with the quick songs that are full of energy. I wanna be sedated is one of my favorites although cabbies on crack is a great one as well. I also like bands such as Van Halen, Quiet riot, Sex pistols, and other great rock and roll acts. In fact i am probably going to see Diamond David Lee Roth at the trump marina in atlantic city on saturday May 31st, nine o'clock for only forty dollars. Now that is a great deal and should be a great show. I can't wait to hear ice cream man, running with the devil, paradise and yankee rose.

Now Corruptress if you ever want to talk to a philly guy who has lived his whole life in philly aobut tickling or rock or anytihng than please just private message me anytime and i will respond.

"DID YOU THINK YOU WERE PURE"- OZZY

"SHE WENT AWAY FOR THE HOLIDAY" - RAMONES

"ALL MY FLAVORS ARE GUARENTEED TO SATISFY" - VAN HALEN

Hollywood!!!! Welcome to the Psycho conversation thread. I am glad you decided to check it out. OH and how did you put your custom title in I tried but couldn't figure out how. Also Slut I downloaded "From the Cradle to Enslave". I haven't listened to it yet though.

Psycho

Go to "User CP" up at the top of the Theater, click on "Edit Profile," then put in what you want under "Custom User Text."

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back