• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Psycho conversation thread.

I would like to remind yall that you can talk about anything in this thread. Have fun.

Psycho

Mmmmm D I did that and there is no place that says custom user text. HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Psycho

Really? It's SUPPOSED to be in your profile. Did you scroll down enough? TickleTheater: Is his turned off for some reason? Hmmm?😕 😕 😕 😕

You think TT ever comes down here. I e-mailed him about it and he has not answered. I could have missed it. What is above it and what is below it. On the TTB my title is The Master of All Evil, but this one will be different because that sounds to much like yours. I think it will be The Defender of Free Speach. LOL.

Psycho

'Psycho', I have to agree with you in saying 'System of a down' are a great metal band. My favourite music genre is 'Rock', I like it all from some very old stuff to some new hardcore material. The wierd thing it though, I like classical music aswell, they don't exactly go together well.

Unlike most of you, I don't like '50 cent', I don't like any modern rap music, I preferred the earlier rap; I think the newer stuff is turning purely into rebellion music. But that's just my opinion.

hmm Maybe you need to have a certain number of posts before you can change your user title...like having an avatar?
Tell me what you think of the vocal style once you've listened to From the Cradle to Enslave Psycho 🙂

I just like music

I like some in each catagory. I like 50, I like hard rock, I like classical, I like some pop (very very little), hard techno, and various other forms of music.

Music is therapy.

I would have to say that hard rock is my fav though.
Disturbed is off the hook.

As far as my singing goes, I sing with an acapella trio. I love singing beautiful gospel music. Not neccessarily the countryfied, twangy stuff, but the stuff that sounds awesome.

Mainly, in music, I like the sounds. Some songs I like the sounds of but end up not listening to them much because I do not like the words.

I can't take someone blaspheming Jesus. If you like doing such, then I will not stop you, one day you will answer to Him anyway, but I just do not like to hang around it or listen to it.

Re: I just like music

iluv2tkl said:
Music is therapy... I would have to say that hard rock is my fav though.
BULLSEYE! Right on the money, IL2T

iluv2tkl said:
I can't take someone blaspheming Jesus. If you like doing such, then I will not stop you, one day you will answer to Him anyway, but I just do not like to hang around it or listen to it.
I agree completely. Faith is the greatest of all God's gifts.

Welcome to the Psycho conversation thread JP and SS. Slut I really liked that song. He does have a VERY wide range. (Wow did I sound smart there) Anyway they are good. Have any of you ever heard of freebird. I am playing it now. Anyway how do you mean I2 like saying goddamit or something. Anyway have a fun day in the Psycho coversation thread. Try to keep this thread alive.

Psycho

Psycho: You can put it as that if you want. I am the INSANE overseer of the universe, you are truely evil. (No offense😛 😉 )
There is a difference, although it is hard to spot sometimes.

C_S: He has more posts than I did when I changed mine so it probably isn't that.

Free Bird, by Lynyrd Skynyrd?

It's a classic. Somehow, I doubt that's the song you mean, though. 😕

Freewill would be the greatest gift from God, (if i believed in God) whats the use in faith without it? Faith truly does lead truth astray. What you may regard as blasphemy would be a point of view to someone else. This idea of salvation and the coming of jesus etc is just one view (which i do respect) so for me to wear a jesus is a **** t-shirt or vestal masturbation would be very provocative to those of that faith but however extreme and brainless it may seem, it is still just an opinion. Whenever most of these people feel their faith being threatened in the slightest they find it easy to refer to the opposing views as "blasphemy" and have a great need to justify their beliefs to prove its right to themselves. If anyone has strong faith in their God they should own the ability to tolerate or argue with anyone who has a different set of beliefs in an at least civilised manner (which doesn't include banning it). I know christians who judge people who believe in vampyrism, magick and witchcraft but can't take critisms of their own principles back. Most of us give the church as much respect as the church gives anyone else.

Last edited:
Slut nice aviater. I wish I could change my title. Anyway whats up with yall. If yall talk to TT or a mod ask about my title. OK.

Psycho

I'm glad you liked it Psycho 🙂 Its kewl to see people open to such a variety of music. If you ever have time you should take a look at the bands lyrics, they are amazing...Dani's a modern day darker Shakespeare. If you glance at the specimin in my sig that is the impressively weird libertine himself.

DEEP PURPLE,JIMI HENDRIX,LED ZEPPELIN,ROLLING STONES,BOB MARLEY RULE!

soleseeker, its faith and His grace and your freedom that are just some of His greatest gifts to you 🙂

Will do Slut. Welcome back Feety. I do mean the Lynard Skynard freebird it is great.

Psycho

It was a hard decision, but Cemetary Slut you have helped the thread the most since the begining and you have the most posts on here (besides me) and are on the most. I give you the responsibility to keep this thread up when and if I am gone. For instance if I am sick one day or two it is your responsibility to maintian this thread. If you don't wish to do this just say so and tell someone else too. (wow this makes me really sound important) Anyway sorry guys my other choices where D, Iluv2tkl, and Feety, but she is on the most and has the most posts. Goodnight friends.

Psycho

Please read

I knew that my blaspheme comment would spawn a long, comment from the slut. My point is this, if you do belive in something, blaspheming that belief is in very poor taste.
I am not about to say anything about your habits and practices as I am sure many have to you. I do not have to defend my God and beliefs. God doesn't need my weak mortal defening, but He does respect his people taking a stand. I would not begin to believe the stereotypical things about your lifestyle, that I am sure other so called religious people have. For one thing, religion gets you nothing but overpaid preachers, and very irretating holyier than thou type people who think their stuff don't stink.
The Bible says that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that there is none righteous, no not one.

What you think you know about Christians is not what a real one is. Many people call themselves Christian by their own standards and not God's. They are fakes, and they are everywhere. PLease do not place me in the bracket with them and I will not negatively profile you. It is a matter of respect. If I said that I do not like hearing the word (taffy) because it disturbs me, as a matter of respect, you would not say it. I love Jesus far more and I do not like hearing His name mocked.

As for the word gd-it. I am not found of it. God only has the power to damn anything. Ironically enough, we usually damn ourselves to negative things by our own actions. God does not send anyone to Hell, as daming something says that they go there. I think it is not good to say it, especially to someone because in effect you are telling them to go to Hell. The truth is that we all deserve hell, even preachers, and any good one will be the first to tell you that. Salvation is not dependent on how good we are because we all are sinners.

I will not go further, there is so much that could be said but I do not want to go on about things you may not want to hear.
You can blaspheme all you want , but do not be suprised if fade out of a thread that contains this disrespect.

no sweat psycho, I am often too busy to be here anyway

Nice response iluv2tkl I did not intentionaly mean to place you in that bracket...i kind of went off on a tangent and was basing most of my thoughts on those types of people I have communicated with. If it you are offended I will refrain from delibaretly doing so in the future (we don't want you fading from the thread now do we). I just like provoking reaction and thought...it gives good insight into the people your talking with.
Thanks Psycho, i'm sure everyone else and I will do their best to keep your thread up. 😀.
As we were discussing music I was wondering what lyrics everyone likes or feels they have a special connection with...like from your favourite song, it would be kewl if you quote some. (or even your own lyrics/poetry)🙂

Iluv2tkl don't take offense of this, but please spell my name with a capital P. No I am not just trying to say that something offends me, but where I am from spelling someones name with a small letter (like in griffitee or anything) is a dis on them. If you notice I always spell yalls name with caps even if its not spelled that way. Thats why. 😀. Anyway on a more serious note I think something is wrong today. Not here like the forum but here like my neiborhood. All of my peeps that are usually piled in here every morning when I wake up haven't even showed up. They would have told me if something was going on. Pray for me yall religious people. I do believe in god, but I am not a real religious person. Most that claim to be are hipocrites but who am I to say.

Psycho

"Sunny days wouldn't be so happy if it wasn't for rain. Joy wouldn't be so good if it wasn't for pain"-50 Cent

"even though they don't find shit they talk shit.....yeah I bought some guns from him yeah he sold me some dope n*gg*s telling on me that I never even seen before you mighta heard of me but you aint never bought a bird from me pussy ass n*gg*s got this game fucked up bitches telling on my just to get there time cut"
-Mr. Bigg

Psycho

These are some lyrics I like by Cradle of Filth:

Sighting my recitals on the rites of vice
Perverting Virtue
Enslaving grace
Behind the glittering mask of pride
Saving face finding thorns to pierce His side
-Presents from the Poison Hearted
--------------------------------------

So the plot sickened
With the coming of days
Ill millennia thickened
With the claret I sprayed
And though they saw red
I left a dirty white stain
A splintered know in the grain
On Eden's marital aid

So glad for the madness
-Babalon A.D

"I shall bow no more to the dogs of the Lord
Tearing at my carcass heart
I shall fall to my knees only at the keyholes
Of Virtue slipping into bondage masks...
Freewill made me better to reign in hell"

Spatter the stars
Douse their luminosity
With our amniotic retch
Promulgating the birth
Of another Hell on Earth
Shadows gather poisoned henna for the flesh
A necrotic cattle brand
The hissing downfall pentagram
Carven deep upon the church doors of the damned
But no Passover is planned
A great renewal growls at hand
And only when they're running
Will they come to understand...

So ends the pitiful reign of Man
-Cthulhu Dawn

Raped of faith, She now embraced
The narcissistic unrest frozen on the mirror's face
With this disdain, inside these veins
(Highborn wanton that She was)
She sought to keep what age would claim
Her soul was sold and for this toll
Reeking pyres ever smouldered
On the whims of one so in control
Elizabeth, mysterious.
Cruelty brought thee orchids
From the bowels of the abyss

She was divinity's creature
That kissed in cold mirrors
A Queen of Snos
Far beyond compare
Lips attuned to symmetry
Sought Her everywhere
Dark liqoured eyes
An Arabian nightmare...

...She'd sworn Me vows in fragrant blood
"Never to part
Lest jealous Heaven stole our hearts"

Then this I screamed:
"Come back to Me
I was born in love with thee
So why should fate stand inbetween?"
-Her Ghost in the Fog

pSYCHO go into your profile and edit yourself. somewhere in there near where you pick your picture is where you can type your tagline or title if you will.....as far as this thread lets keep it going...it looks like a good summer for musci fans. you got benatar, def leppard, david lee roth, cher, coldplay, bruce springsteen, metallica, the donnas and many others on tour. shoulkd be a fun rock and roll summer my brothers.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back