• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Psycho conversation thread.

Thanks for the respect Cemetary S. and Psycho, forgive me for not capitalizing your name. I have heard you say that before and should have remembered.

Yes, there are alot of hipocrites that call thereselves godly, but aren't we all a little if not alot hipocritical at times. A true Christian never clames to be perfect or sinless, just forgiven as God is willing to forgive all. We all sin. We all deserve hell, but we all have be given a choice, a way of escape. It is not in religion. God never said that he was or is impressed by holier than thou bible thumpers. I know my Bible well, not as well as I should because you could read it every year all the way through and not even begin to see the wonder of God.

Religion was made not by God, but by man. Man made religion to please God. God is not impressed by this. He even said in the Bible that the people honor me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. He also said that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, thou shalt be saved. That is what God requires of us. Not to be perfect, for we shall never attain that, we are not God, but that we would put our Faith in the perfect man who sacrificed himself to die for our sin, the man Christ Jesus.

I am what is called a fundamentalist. This simply means that I stick to the fundamentals and the truth that is in God's Word.
Fundamentalists (do not) make things up, think we are better than anyone, judge people in ways only God can, and choose to hate. I may hate your sin, just as I hate mine, but I love everyone with agape love, which means a Christlike love.

In the world today, maybe 10% percent of everyone who claims to be a Christian are actually Christians. There is a whole new world that people have no conception of, which is found in the clear and freeing truth of what God wants us to know, and not what people who call themselves holy, try to tell us. You can only imagine. I have already given one member of this site, new light. Perhaps he can testify of the awesome power in the truth.

If anyone is interested (seeing as we are jumping from music to religion and back again) following is an overview of the principles of satanism as written by:

Anton Szandor LaVey ©1987

The Nine Satanic Sins

1. Stupidity—The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.

2. Pretentiousness—Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn’t applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone’s made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.

3. Solipsism—Can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of “Do unto others as they do unto you.” It’s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.

4. Self-deceit—It’s in the “Nine Satanic Statements” but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it’s fun, and with awareness. But then, it’s not self-deceit!

5. Herd Conformity—That’s obvious from a Satanic stance. It’s all right to conform to a person’s wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.

6. Lack of Perspective—Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints—know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.

7. Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies—Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality it’s something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the creator and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.

8. Counterproductive Pride—That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you’ve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, I’m sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow, then do it.

9. Lack of Aesthetics—This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. It’s not what’s supposed to be pleasing—it’s what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one’s own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.

To the C-slut

Please answer my questions very briefly as they do not need long answers.

Are you a satanist?

Why?

hey Iluv2tkl, nah I am not a Satanist but I know many and felt like attempting to clear up the basic ideology of it (theres still some people who expect it to be about worshiping devils *rolls eyes* ) but that would involve me writing about 24 pages so I tried to keep it to just the sins. Satan has become in essence a tag for free thinkers or the non-religious. Myself, I am very interested in Crowleys quote "Do what Thou wilth shall be the Whole of the Law" and the living beyond morality theme. I would rather enjoy life without the negative concept of being told what to do by people...i would rather it be the other way round.

C slut, you are interesting

I am not reffering to your appearance either. You have a wonderful mind. I am glad to hear that you are not a Satanist, but even if you were, it would not mean the end of the world.
One way of life, or decision I should say, has a future, and one does not. We humans are actually eternal beings. We will be somewhere existing somehow for eternity. It is a good idea that we invest in seeing just where our fate lies.

Satanism is also a religion, and in the same bracket as many other religions, some that you may percieve to be christian.
There is a huge mental stigma about true Christianity, just as you know there is about satanism.

Many people see Christianity to be a way of bondage, without freedom to do what you want. Actually you can do what you want even if it is sin. You will still be a child of God, but he will chasten his children, but just as a parent chastens a child, it is for our own good. True Christianity is just living by God's word, and loving other as Christ loves us, which by the way, does not include bashing people over the head with what you think is sin.
Jesus never did that. His tact was amazing, he never was a hipocrite, he knew priorities. On many occasion, Jesus was in front of someone who had a very large and constant besetting sin. If Jesus was the type of person you have thought christians are, then he would have given them crap about there sin. Instead he was nothing but kind and caring. In fact Jesus was the one who said, " ye without sin, cast the first stone"

Make no mistake, unforgiven sin will be punished severely, but how is that unfair when the way to be forgiven and have a place reserved in heaven is so easy to attain. Jesus said, " I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father but by me". I do not want to turn this into a Bible thread but there are numerous scriptures about Jesus being the way. So many people think you cannot know the condition of your soul, my friends this is not true. Society teaches us that the Bible is some unreachable book that is too mysterious to understand. Satan would have you think that way so that you would never see the truth. Besides what you have to do is forget relgion, it will get you to hell fast. Satan loves all religion. Man's works will never be good enough to get them to heaven. Our attempts at goodness are nothing compared to God's perfection. The only way to reach perfection is by perfection. Since you cannot be perfect, then put your faith in one who is.

The whole point of Christianity is there is nothing considered wrong. The only time its considered wrong is if it controls you.

Ex. an alcoholic; he lives for alcohol.

see my point?

And in the Bible, Jesus said that our Burden is light.
It is so light, that you are litterally free

btw, what is satanism beleif? i talked with ppl about it,and they told me that they dont actually worship Satan, they only beleive that once you die, you die; jus like any other animal. is that true?

Well Well Well u didnt think u would see this thread back again did u. I know all of my old friends or gone but maybe some new people would like 2 comment in this thread. Remember u can say anything in here u want 2. We have talked about alot of stuff. Well maybe someone will take an interest in this dying thread. lol. The revived Pshycho conversation thread. WOW thats cool. lol.

Psycho (the revived)

I have an original thought. How about using this forum for comments on tickling videos and things like that?I mean, far be it from me to PRESUME that we should be talking about tickling in the TICKLE THEATRE COMMUNITY?!
But hey I just thought I would put the idea out there anyway.

Psycho said:
I would like to remind yall that you can talk about anything in this thread. Have fun.

Psycho

So what's wrong with "lol" ?

thats it thats all u have 2 say. r u the one who insulted me so last time if so u r not welcome in my thread if not u r very welcome.

Psycho

Well, Psycho, not all of your old friends are gone, I am still here, although not much anymore, but I still have time to check in.

As for you (Confluential). In case you had not noticed, this thread is in the general discussion area, meaning you can talk about other things not reguarding tickling, in fact that is the whole purpose of this section. I do not know if you are unaware of this or just wanted to make a statement, but you are wrong.
Any tickle related subject matter can be found in the (Tickling discussion area). Wow, hmmm, there is a thought for you, just thought I would put an idea out there as well.

We tickle luvers are not limited in conversation to tickling.

haha its great 2 finally have a friend thats a mod. lol. :-D oh and TT see i have matured lol i didnt blow up on that guy like i would have in the old days.

Psycho

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back