• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Say Anything You Want To Thread

I was caught on the highway in a blinding rainstorm on my way home.😱

The inbreds next door have started their yearly all night screaming and firework display. And like always the smoke is starting to billow through my windows. :Grrr:

Before I go to work I get the honor of picking up all the shit that fell into my yard from my mouth-breathing neighbor's fireworks display.

I spent $107.50 today to find out thats its going to cost $650.00 to get my car fixed. :disgust: :ranty:

Can't do without a car here,everything is to spread out.And i sure need a car when i get to Texas.

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
Milagros, you don't have a car?

Most residents of Manhattan don't have a car. Monthly garage costs are in the neighborhood of $500. If you have one, to drive it to midtown would be silly, parking it there costs between $20 and $30, depending on the time of day and day of the week. It is much cheaper to take a taxi, and even cheaper to take the subway, whichh operates 24/7. The only use for a car is when you're leaving the city for a destination too close for air travel.

Parking in garages in midtown Manhattan is outrageously expensive. Parking on the street is legal only at short-term meters and not safe if your car looks like it's worth stealing.

I advise tourists coming here to either not bring their car, or leave it in their hotel's garage for the duration of their stay. 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back