• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The Scientist presents: A sci/fi - retro TV fakes thread....cool!

a few more Star Wars themed fakes, and a couple of Julia Loius-dreyfus......

Back in the 80s Knight Rider ruled, K.I.T.T. was the coolest thing on 4 wheels, and both his mechanics, April and Bonnie, were smokin' hot!

In honor of Fox TV network's 25th anniversary, some married with children fakes featuring Peggy Bundy...enjoy!

Sweet! 🙂 Here's another crossover fake but let's try a five way.

Dr. K, Uhura, Peg Bundy, Betty, and Ace.

A couple requests and a few of 80s B-movie actress Sybil Danning...

How about Anna Paquin as Rogue and Halle Berry as Storm fakes? Along with another set of five featuring Katie Walker, Breanna Barnes, Deanna Troi, Susan Foreman and Mia?

Wow. I'm really fond of that Amidala one along with the that 70s show and Married with children ones. 😛

Another round of requests featuring Anna Paquin and Halle Berry as Rogue and Storm from X-men.....cool!

A few comic book fakes featuring wonder woman, batgirl, cat woman and lois lane...

Here are a few from the short lived DC comics inspired TV series Birds of Prey, starring Ashley Scott, Dina Meyer, Rachel Skarsten, and Mia Sara (yes, the same one from ferris bueller's day off) as Harley Quinn. This was on around 2001/2002 or so....

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back