• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The World Cup of Soccer thread

schad das ich da noch ned auf da welt war *gg

die deutsche schmach von cordoba

Since Scotland's football team is TERRIBLE!!!!! *ahem* I have been forced to turn my support elswhere, and as a dedicated practitioner of Taekwon-Do, all I can say is:

COME ON KOREA!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Woo!

Woo! 😀

Sven's working for the swedes!!! he must be, I wanna slap his damn bold shiny red hairless nog-piece. It's depressing watching England play cause we could be soooooooo much better but somethings not clicking.

HELLO BROTHERS! XD

Ok, since Hungary hasnt made/won the world cups since like the 1950's (DAMN YOUNGSTERS!!....wait, I'm dissing my generation...whatever😛), I dont really have a team that I'm really rooting for. (Makes the matches less stressing and more fun!) Go Europeans! :tounge:

big_dogg85 said:
Well if any team can beat Germany...GO ECUADOR!

And I see that I have eaten my own words with Germany's 3-0 pasting of Ecuador... crap!

Just my luck, the two teams I'm cheering for to win it all, Holland and Portugal... get to play each other in the first round of elimination. :sharp_tee Damnit

I actually really like Portugal. I'll be rooting for them in that game, hehe.

Well, All the teams I was originally supporting are out... so I say...

Go Ghana! Hehehehehehe.
😀

I Saw this on another forum.......

How scary is this ?

A seven-year-old boy has been attacked by a racist thug because he was wearing an England football top.

Hugo Clapshaw had been enjoying a game of soccer with his father in Edinburgh when a man shouted abuse and punched him.

Lothian and Borders Police branded the attack "cowardly and pathetic''.

His father, Damon Clapshaw, a 34-year-old finance worker, from Edinburgh, told the Scottish Sun newspaper: "Hugo was just wearing a football top, that's all he did wrong. Has the Scotland-England rivalry come to this?''

He told how the man ran up to his son in the park and shouted expletives at him.

Hugo was punched in the head before the thug turned on Mr Clapshaw, punching him to the ground and kicking him.

He said the man shouted: "This is Scotland, not f****** England.''

Hugo told the newspaper: "The man whacked me very hard. He was a lot bigger than me. I am still going to wear the top. My mum bought it for me because I'm supporting England.''

Meanwhile, police in Aberdeen were hunting a man who attacked a disabled driver because he was wearing an England shirt and flying a St George's Cross from his car.

The man was dragged from his car and punched in the head and face.

A spokesman for Grampian Police said it was being treated as a racially motivated attack.

Thats just terrifying...

I mean, I like Scotland and all, but have NEVER condoned the Scots cheering on England's opposing teams, and now its come down to 30-something year old thugs attacking children. Football is a great game and everything, but when it causes people to do stuff like that...well, I just can't put it into words.

That isn't of course to say that the England fans are angels. I think the whole world knows how, lets say, 'rowdy' they can get.

That's rotten. The mental image is kind of funny, but the actual event is just ridiculous.

Yeah I think it's stupid how outa control England fans can get,or any kinda football fans really that go to matches for the fight as opposed to watchin the footie.

It's a shame, because I'm willing to bet that out of a stadium of 40,000, 39,000 are there genuinely to watch the game - it's the minority that give the rest a bad name.

The English national team has recieved an unpresidented amount of interest in the British press. It has been voiced that those 'north of the border' have been getting a bit irate about the continuing publicity. Mainly because 1) they considered unrepresented ans 2) they're simply jealous that he Scottish national team did not make the finals of the football World Cup.

Such behaviour as threatening a 7 year-old is awful and thankfully rare. I think the chances are that the lunatic has other reasons than just a kid wearing an england shirt to have to let off steam. probably some low-life, druggie or something. Cowardly scum nontheless.

That's just stupid! I think we all know who has the lower intelligence level in this case. What motivates someone to do this... there is absolutely no excuse for that. This is one case where I hope that if this character or someone else pulls a stunt like this...that he gets his just desserts! Makes me sick!!!!

Yeah, attacking someone for wearing a football shirt is bad enough, but a seven year old boy is just beyond ridiculous. I'm surprised he didn't get lynch-mobbed - I guess he would have if they'd been in a more crowded area (sad git was probably waiting for someone in an England shirt to pass through).

These were a couple isolated incidents. Not that I'm trying to excuse them by any means, not at all, but in general, the whole England hype doesn't really bother us. A lot of English live in Ediburgh, and we coexist perfectly. There are those who support any team England plays yes, but they mostly do it because they don't have any other team to support (yes, Scotland do suck), and because such a big deal is made out of the England games that everybody watches them anyway!

Anyway, the Scotland-England rivalry has been getting better since Devolution, and the Nationalistic cause up here has all but petered out.

My only point here is, I don't like what these people did any more than you guys, but please don't think that we're *ALL* out to kill those south of the border, or even that we hold any serious resentment against them. I myself have no prejudice against the English or anyone else whatsoever.

Every country has some people like these guys in them, and it's just an unfortunate fact.

Last edited:
Your absolutely right dude!!! I think... as cliche as this sounds... that the media makes a big deal of soccer fan-related incidents in general. However I will say that soccer fans, in general, seem to be a lot rowdier then most other sports fans... if I recall a stadium's fans were so out of control, the club that plays there had to play three home games without a soul in the stands. There are crazies in any country, rooting for any particular sport. It's just disappointing, I think, that some of the worst stories and incidents are attributed to fans of soccer.

Dude'sonfire said:
These were a couple isolated incidents. Not that I'm trying to excuse them by any means, not at all, but in general, the whole England hype doesn't really bother us. A lot of English live in Ediburgh, and we coexist perfectly. There are those who support any team England plays yes, but they mostly do it because they don't have any other team to support (yes, Scotland do suck), and because such a big deal is made out of the England games that everybody watches them anyway!

Anyway, the Scotland-England rivalry has been getting better since Devolution, and the Nationalistic cause up here has all but petered out.

My only point here is, I don't like what these people did any more than you guys, but please don't think that we're *ALL* out to kill those south of the border, or even that we hold any serious resentment against them. I myself have no prejudice against the English or anyone else whatsoever.

Every country has some people like these guys in them, and it's just an unfortunate fact.

It's okay - the situation is pretty much the same here in Wales. Although a lot of us don't support England, a lot do - and you'd be amazed at home many cars here are flying the St George's Cross. 🙂

England in turmoil-Wallcott arrested

Hey check this news out!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 15
I had to revive this thread... The final is on Sunday! I personally have no Idea who I'm supporting... I want Italy to win because they've not won in so long and deserve to, but then I love Zinadine Zidane so much I kind of want France to win just to see him lift the cup.

Come on anyone!

I'll decide during the game I'm sure.

Woo!

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back