• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This Animal Is Bullshit

Skipadeedoodah

Verified
So, this started out as a blog (and still is) but the more I thought about it I really want some people's input about whether or not I'm being dramatic, and if this is something that can be fixed or not.

I'm sure some of you are going to think that I'm being a princess about it, but seriously....ew.

So...

Many of us know how I feel about bugs - they're fucking gross and there is absolutely no reason whatsoever that they should want to be anywhere near me or my apartment. And yet, this morning as I was getting out of the shower, I leaned down to pick up my bath mat and pull my hair off the drain, when all of a sudden, right next to my drain, I see one of these bitches...

House_centipede.jpg

...which happens to be almost the exact same color that my hair is when it's wet, so I almost GRABBED IT thinking it was hair :xlime: :xlime: :xlime:

Once I realized what it was, I froze for about 10 seconds, used an empty conditioner bottle to pull my hair away from the drain, pulled the little metal thinggie out so my drain became a big gaping hole and turned the water on. Now, I had assumed this bitch was dead because when I had put my conditioner bottle really close to it and it didn't move, and I had just taken a shower so I thought maybe it drowned or something (don't even get me started on thinking about trying to clean my body with this disgusting little thing inches away...if I wasn't thoroughly disgusted with my shower right now I'd be in there taking another one :xlime:). So I turn on the water and this little bastard starts scampering away...putting it's dirty little legs ALL OVER my bathtub :xlime:

Not to be beaten, I turned on my shower (which is luckily a removable one) and chased him down and washed him down the drain. I replaced the little metal thinggie and now all is kinda well...but kinda not. This is the 2nd centipede I've seen in 5 months of being here, and I don't know if normal people would consider that excessive, but I most certainly do! If I saw an ant or even a bee every couple of months, I'd be okay (assuming the ants didn't have a colony under my sink or something)..but centipedes are unacceptable. Do you think my landlord would think I was crazy if I told him to get his punk ass in here and spray so no more centipedes come in? Is two in five months alot to normal people?

God I fucking hate bugs.

LMAO, I love the tags!

Like I told you on FB, I would have jumped out and ran out the bathroom. Josh would of had to deal with it and I would be just as disgusted as you. Those things are so gross.

Granted, this sumbitch' is big enough for a collar, but it is not an animal. It's bullshit, but not an animal.

Ask sketch if he thinks it looks like hair.

well i dont think that is alot if ya saw them evry day or week or something ya then ya have a prob this is nothing imo

In the area where i live, i'm considered unusual because i DON'T see house centipedes.

On the flip side, last summer i saw cockroaches almost every night when i got home and flicked on the light. This year they're playing it cool; i see more at work than i do at home.

I don't think there's any problem at your place. Bugs are natural.

Two in five months is NOTHING. Two or more in the span of like an hour. That would be alot. At least you didn't find a mouse that had been dead all of a few hours, under your sofa like i did. Yup, mouse. Good thing i decided to move the sectional or i never would have seen it.

You probably don't want to be thinking about what happens if it didn't die when you washed it down the drain...it just laid a million eggs a few inches down the pipe, and you'll soon have an army of the little fuckers invading your bathroom...

Whatever you do, don't think about that! 😛

You probably don't want to be thinking about what happens if it didn't die when you washed it down the drain...it just laid a million eggs a few inches down the pipe, and you'll soon have an army of the little fuckers invading your bathroom...

Whatever you do, don't think about that! 😛
*scowl* I hate you right now.

Granted, this sumbitch' is big enough for a collar, but it is not an animal. It's bullshit, but not an animal.

Ask sketch if he thinks it looks like hair.

House centipedes, or scutigera coleoptrata, are arthropods, which are part of the animal kingdom, and are therefore considered animals.

Two in 5 months is nothing. I lived in house where these guys popped up on a daily basis. As gross as they look, they are perfectly harmless and kill and eat pests like cockroaches. They do however, have a tendency to pop out of little nooks and crannies unexpectedly and scare the shit out of you.

I have seen a couple of those in my apartment before,they are nasty little bugs.On top of that they are fast as hell.As a matter of fact,I saw one in the basement when I was doing laundry a few days ago.

House centipedes, or scutigera coleoptrata, are arthropods, which are part of the animal kingdom, and are therefore considered animals.

Two in 5 months is nothing. I lived in house where these guys popped up on a daily basis. As gross as they look, they are perfectly harmless and kill and eat pests like cockroaches. They do however, have a tendency to pop out of little nooks and crannies unexpectedly and scare the shit out of you.

I fucking hate wikipedia!!!

Pest control emailed me a picture of the centipede they found under your pillow.

39453d1239233722-centipedes-_41069480_centipede_pa_ok2.jpg

I'm not even quoting you because I don't want that hideous picture in this thread more times than it has to be. That's disgusting!! What kind of BFFITWW are you?!?!*barf*

Thank you for your 4th grade insight! Let me know what you are learning in middle school. Thanks.

No problem! Today in my pre-algebra class, we learned how to add negative numbers. The crazy thing is, it's just like subtraction! 🙂

At least you didn't have one of these sumbitches hitching a ride on your shoulder yesterday... UGH I HATE SPIDERS!

H-carolinensis.jpg

You would have hated this cave I went into yesterday. Went swimming at a local cold spring and, Of course, curiosity got the better of me so I wiggled myself under the fence to explore the source of the water. It wasn't but a few steps in before it became too small for me to explore, but there were some unearthly large centipedes all clustered together in a niche in the rock... then the spider jumped on me and I fled screaming... FUCK I hate spiders. But yeah, centipedes are total bullshit too... SQUASH THEM ALL!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back