• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and depression

i think that fightless mes commnt was a lot more telling than meets the eye. I am noticing that there are a lot of lee's that are feeling the same way as lonely on the subject, and i think that it has less to do witht he actual act of tickling in of itself and a lot more to do with what masochistic behavior really suggests.

What is it about being tickled while tied up that fulfills a certain part of someones life. i think that the answer lies more there than with the endorphin level caused by the physical act in of itself. I have always been of the idea that the brain is just a weak chemical representatino of the soul and that in true effect it does not control us as much as we control it. It hink the answer lies within what the person truly wants craves desires, and needs to feel in order to feel balanced, such as seeking out what someone percieves as reality through seeking out pain (fightlesses example) helplessnes (bondage), or a conformation of an unending torment in someons life (the act of being mercilessly tickled)

flightless_me said:
Well this is very interesting question. After a bad expereince with an ex that should be in prison for what he did to me, I became very depressed this was two almost three years ago. I started hurting myself and it wasnt to gain any attention i did this in places people wouldn't see such as my shoulder or sides. I even went as far as over dosing alot and trying to die. There was alot of shit that happened but during my two years of being that broken inside i had the biggest urge for tickling. So yes i believe that when people are depressed they have their sexual tension built also or something like that. you know? im no doctor but i was very sexually frustrated during those two years and desired tickling like never before. but now that im fighting the depression (fucking anit-depressants its better then being put away i suppose) i do still want to be tickled....but not as bad.

God in Heaven, Flightless, what did he do? If he should be in prison, did you turn him in? What happened? I hope that you're doing better now than you were then.

Nothing pushes my "pissed off" button harder than to see a woman hurt. Emotionally or Physically, it doesn't matter. If I had been there when he tried it, he'd have lived to regret it. Heh. And I don't even know what he did. Seriously though, I'm the kind of guy who'd jump right up and stick my nose into something like that and try to help.

If you ever feel like you need to talk, let me know. Ok? ::hugs::

Don't wanna bring the place down, but wanna clarify my earlier post. I was being none specific there, but I didnt overdose on prozac, I overdosed on paracetamol in a suicadal act. And flightless, though it would be stupid and insensative of me to say I know what you were going through, I can empaphise with it. If its what I think you are trying to say its similar to things I was put through by....well lets say early on at home. I've done the self harm thing, its another one of those things I can't explain why I do or what I get out of it, but I do it none the less. I think at the time I do it I want to feel MORE depressed and annoyed, stupid as it seems.

Sorry for this post by the way. Don't know if its just me but there is always some kind of competative, "I'm worse off than everyone else" thing that crops up when discussions like this start, probably because people feel so vulnarable and dont want others to go and look after someone else. So I apologise if I've said anything out of order at any point, really didnt mean to...

I think that you have helped to spark a very meaningful open discussion about serious issues that iithink could help and touch a lot more peop,le than you know. thank you and fightless for being so open and sharing a glimpse into your past for us and hank you so much for the introspective post

I'm kinda curious... There are lot of detailed posts here, i.e. people feeling quite serious about the issue. I'm wondering if this shows a tendancy for the depressed type to like tickling more. Just a thought....

More interesteing possibly is why I've taken to finishing all my sentences with a tail of full stops...... :wooha:

I think that in effect you owuuld be correct. I think that in all of us here that there is somehting that either tickling someone or being tickled allows us to escape from. and that might be because there are things in our lives that get us down that we want to escape from, or because the absence of our favorite sadistic past time (in my case) can also get you down a bit. i am actually relieved to find that among my comrads i am not alone

Your never alone here. Welcome to the TTC, where everybody knows your name.

*hums the "cheers" music*

Damn, well thats in my head for the rest of the day then >_< .

lonelykimiko said:
I'm kinda curious... There are lot of detailed posts here, i.e. people feeling quite serious about the issue. I'm wondering if this shows a tendancy for the depressed type to like tickling more. Just a thought....

More interesteing possibly is why I've taken to finishing all my sentences with a tail of full stops...... :wooha:

I think it just shows that depression in all it's forms is more common thatn people imagine. If you posted the same thing on other fetish (and dare I say non-fetish) boards, you'd get similiar responses. It goes across all demographinc lines

You know I read that Winston Churchhill suffered from depression. The point being that even people we view as powerfull or in control, can suffer from depression. I think I've said all I can on this subject. LK, everyone thinks the best of you here, that said let's have some fun!

lonelykimiko said:
Heya all 🙂 .

Probably a bit of a touchy subject but if I can't post it here, then where can I eh? 🙂 . I am a minor sufferer of clinical depression, not really a big deal in this day and age... But I seem to have noticed that along with a wanting for more attention and physical contact when I started to notice things were wrong with me, I had an increased desire for tickling. I'm wondering if anyone else has anything similar to this....
I'm interested to hear what you think 🙂 .

yep, pretty much exactly what happened to me, going to shrinks since i was 6 for depression, and tickling and physical contact and attention is the best medicine... it's crazy just how much we have in common.

the depression is not as bad, very little, if any, but the love for tickling is still there, if not more firm in my love for tickling.

in the case of Churchill as all men of greatness, they all had a certain level of adversity, and a timne of reflection doubt or turmoil. the difference between the great and the ordinary is not the obstacle, its what they do about it.

Exactly, except for one thing...Everyone has adversity in their lives, no one is exempt. How we handle the hard times says more about us as a person than anything else. Never ever give up 😎

BTW Happy New Year Everyone!!

TODAY IS OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

Sorry I just love that part of the movie...cheesy at it is...

jj82277 said:
in the case of Churchill as all men of greatness, they all had a certain level of adversity, and a timne of reflection doubt or turmoil. the difference between the great and the ordinary is not the obstacle, its what they do about it.

funny you should mention him... the more i learn about him, the more i admire the man. i heard a true and funny story about him today, but don't wanna go off topic...

that part of the movie did kind of make the movie didnt it. I literally got chills as you said that remembering that moment. Ithink that the only thing that i can remember that captures that emotion ids from the early 80s excalibur both on the mount "and i shall build a castle about the hall", and when kindg Arthur was knighte by Uriance

Well I think Tickling can take you instantly out of any depressed state. However it also has other characteristics akin to any addiction. Namely the inevitable come down after the high, the uncontrollable cravings, and the potential for depression when it isn't available on tap (which applies to most of us who are not in a tickling or other relationship).

Gawd though this time of year doesn't help. It is just S.A.D. (seasonally affected disorder).

My advice Kimiko is buy loads of chocolate. Its always available in the shops and is always enjoyable (works for me anyway). Although you may start getting depressed about your weight and spots. LOL.

Last edited:
Hehe a couple have said buy chocolate now. If I get fat I'm blaming all of you!

I've actually heard several people say that they feel tickling can be therapeutic. Certainly what it does do (if done in a sustained manner and for some time) is cause the brain to release a humongous quantity of endorphins, commonly known as a "feel good chemical" naturally produced in the body. Quite simply, if you're ticklish and you actually enjoy the sensation, tickling will make you high without all the side effects of the illegal crap.

I quite fancy setting up a practice now. 😀 Anyone for tickleatherapy? :laughing: :super_hap 😱

well to answer some questions i saw. I think i have mentioned this is a quix or whatever on here. What my ex did to me that should lead him to prison if i werent such a whimp and get up and grow some guts and do it, is kinda hard for me to say but hes a guy and im a girl and he had me alone in his room and didnt take no for an answer. use your imagination...better yet dont. i am MUCH better now. well i have moved on from that attack. so i am fine. everything concerning him is fine.

flightless_me said:
well to answer some questions i saw. I think i have mentioned this is a quix or whatever on here. What my ex did to me that should lead him to prison if i werent such a whimp and get up and grow some guts and do it, is kinda hard for me to say but hes a guy and im a girl and he had me alone in his room and didnt take no for an answer. use your imagination...better yet dont. i am MUCH better now. well i have moved on from that attack. so i am fine. everything concerning him is fine.

sorry you had to go through all that, people like that aren't men, but dogs... glad you recouperated through tickling, you sound like a dreamy lee, but you make some guy lucky... outta curiousity, what state are you in?

Independance day,

and i thinkt that the endorphin way of looking at things would be like missing the forest for the trees. I still think that the links in the tickle fetishist (under the pretence of bdsm) thatcause the physical signs of pleasure (endorphins) have more to do with psychological predisposition. there is a desire for someone to feel a certain way wether it be playfully loved in controll or totally helpless that is satisfied through a median. I think identifying wich one of those it is for the person why it is and identifying a consistent form of balance outside of tickle torture (along with a steady dose of tickle therapy ofcourse?) will be better served in the long term for minimizing depression than it would just to term it a clinical addiction and perscribe that the poerson tryu to engage in said activity as much as possible because its just not possible. Its like gun controll without implimenting a sense of morality.

jj82277 said:
Independance day,

and i thinkt that the endorphin way of looking at things would be like missing the forest for the trees. I still think that the links in the tickle fetishist (under the pretence of bdsm) thatcause the physical signs of pleasure (endorphins) have more to do with psychological predisposition. there is a desire for someone to feel a certain way wether it be playfully loved in controll or totally helpless that is satisfied through a median. I think identifying wich one of those it is for the person why it is and identifying a consistent form of balance outside of tickle torture (along with a steady dose of tickle therapy ofcourse?) will be better served in the long term for minimizing depression than it would just to term it a clinical addiction and perscribe that the poerson tryu to engage in said activity as much as possible because its just not possible. Its like gun controll without implimenting a sense of morality.

I found it kind of hard to understand that (is English your first language?), but if what you are saying is that it should only be used on people who enjoy it, then I totally agree. It's likely to have the opposite effect on people who hate it.

flightless_me said:
I'm sorry to hear that he did that to you, but I'm glad to hear that you're much better now. 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back