• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling and depression

I'll go on and add my two cents in here. I don't really suffer from depression or anything like that, but I know that I've had ups and downs in my life, and there are some times where I might be reminded of something that made me feel down (Like for example, a breakup or something) when I feel kind of depressed, and when that happens, I find that I do desire tickling. It doesn't make a real difference which side of it I'm on, but just something where laughter is involved, you know? I'm not really sure why either, but on that one, I'm sort of in that same boat.
And just on a personal note, one of my biggest anger triggers is hearing about a dude mistreating a woman, and all that that may entail. Therefore, Kimiko, Flightless, or anyone else, if you're feeling down about something and you need an ear (or eyes), my PM box is open 24-7.

When someone is tickled, endorphins are released to try and calm you down. Nothing to do with the sexual part of it, it's a natural reaction for everyone. Except for people who fear tickling, because the fear kinda overrides it.

But, yeah. You could be wanting to be tickled when you get sad, because your body knows that they will be released and they will helm calm you down and put you in a very blissful state.

to be honest Jim it felt a litle jumbled when i typed i t so let me try to ellaborate on what i was thinking and see if my opinion can bring any value to the discussion. The origional question that was posed by lonely was "why did she feel an increased desire to be tickled when depressed?"

the prevailing school of thought from the neurological community was that the person would be craving the inhanced release of endorphgins that hit the bllodstream when someone is tickled that would in turn cause a pleasurable euphoric state,. and bye bye depression. I think that if you were dealing with someone who experienced inhanced sexuall cravings then that would be a simple enough answer, but after countless threads we know that tickling of itself while in most cases vary sexuall is a different cat all together.

Consider this. In the rest of the SM world, of shich i believe we are the cherrished younger sibling now, the most incomprehensable form of torture know to man is TICKLING, without question. the next two form osf torture that would be considered the most torturous are orgasm denial, and thirdly forced orgasms especially with the female body in of itself being able to produce so many in one sitting >: ). you need look no further than tc video, and the new and exciting tickle horror.com to see that the last two have for some reason become the ultimate climax to tickle torture (and the tmf has a lot of great stories that incorporate them "katy and the mentor", "the jennifer series" to name a few). my question a few years ago was why do people enjoy what is widely considered to be the most torturous forms of torture in the world. Just look at the superlative tickle torture that implies a large degree of loos of controll, that is needed to make the experience enjoyable. take my Girlfrend for example. her biggest complaint in life has been hat all of her former lers, have been to soft and not Sadistic enough. now i know this isnt everybody, but i think it would be the overwhelming majority.

what type of person gets a thrill from being tormented in such a way while restrained. who would willingly subject themselves to something like that. there is a psychological name for it. Its called Masochistic behavior. the desire to feel out of controll. the desire to feel punished in some cases. that is why the bondage plays in, the domination, all that great stuff is because we are just dealing with a division of masochistic behavior.

If anyone saw the movie the secretary, the lead charecter in the movie was a pain masochist and as a result when she was depressed she cut herself, to bring about the painful sensation, and as they describe it "confirm the one thing in reality that they feel is real" in our case what seems prevelant is that when some lees not all feel as though they are somewhat or in some cases completely out of controll in somesituations they fell the need to confirm that they are out of controll, or make it okay, by having the living crap tickled out of them. which is fun for the time, but i think that the long term solution for the depression would be to carefully analyze what might be making you feel out of controll in a situation and just reafirm to yourself that you do have choices and options and that things are going to be okay, and in turn the 99% of your life in which you are not being tickle tortured will be more enjoyable, and the 1% when you are will be more about the balanced relationship with the person and less about the self medicating experience in of itself.

The premise for my subtle disagreement is my personal conviction that we are not slaves to our neurology, but that it is a slave to us. I think that ofcourse there are predispositions that are going to affect us reguardless for the rest of our lives, but i think the reason for that is because of a continuall amount of choices that we dont want to change. I choose to continue liking the idea of tying a beautiful woman very securely and slowly tickle torturing her. but i do it with the concious knowledge that it is an expression of my subconcious desire to have greater overall controll in my life, and in turn to satisfy the rest of me i make sure that i constantly work on being more assertive and outgoing to know that i am in controll of everything that happens to me. a long time ago at a time i am not concious of i made the connection from tickling someone i was close with that i enjoyed bringing them laughter and not a true sense of pain, which i why i prefer the feather to the whip, and thank god i am squeemish, because ted bundy's life must have sucked, and i think that is probably the case for all of us at some point. but i refuse to believe that i am jsut hardwire addicted to something without a choice.

I didn't see this thread until now and I'm glad I did,there's been some really interesting posts here.

In the past 4 or 5 years or so I've had moments where I've been feeling really down,think I was kinda in denial by not saying I was depressed coz I thought that was such a strong word to use.I was having all sorts of problems...some I've got over,some I haven't...but that's life.But I did find that I did think about tickling more.I didn't/don't really get much tickle attention in real life,but I turned to tickling forums and chatted to people that I met from different places and that seemed to help.Looking for tickling on the internet and chatting to people with the same interests was my form of escapism and I thought it was great coz for a few hours I was able to forget who I was and my problems.The fact that nobody knew about my interest for tickling gave me an added kick;the fact that I was finding a way to feel better that nobody else could think of.In once sense I'm kinda glad I turned to tickling like that coz in the process I've met a really good mate and recently made some more good mates on here....so I guess the choices we make in life and the consequences of our actions happen for a reason and we should just try and get on with things as opposed to trying to work out why.

Thanks for starting this thread kimiko-I thought I was alone and just being weird.

Hi all, man these posts have been brilliant. There is just so much to think about what makes us tick (le). I want to ask...to any person here who has seen a psychologist over depression, have you admitted that you were sexually aroused by tickling and if so what was there professional response.....I sometimes think I should see a psychologist about this, but somehow I think they won't be able to cure me of my tickling needs....

I've nothing very original to add. I think this has been a very moving and informative thread. I directly share some of the milder experiences expressed. It's impossible not to feel sympathy for those who described difficult times. I do take depression seriously. My cousin fatally shot himself while on anti-depressants. I didn't know him well and hadn't seen him for years. I never could bring myself to ask my uncle for more information. I hadn't thought about it for quite a while. For me, this thread was initially very depressing but finally cathartic. A comedian once said, "The most personal, private things are really the most universal."
Thanks for this thread.

I completely agree with and understand everything posted, being someone who has suffered from depression and loneliness so bad that it even became fatal to me. I just wanted to say that I was also very moved, and am glad to have read this thread.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back