• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling feet - dirty or clean? Smelly?

TarynsTinyToes

1st Level Green Feather
Ok I have a question/discussion I have been wondering about for some time. As you can probably tell by my handle, I have a huge foot fetish. Not only do I love having others (male or female) tickle, rub, kiss, suck on my feet (you get the idea) lately I have been branching out and doing the worshiping and tickling.

I am wondering, during foot tickle play, would you wash your feet right before hand? Would you want the other person to have really clean feet? Or does the natural foot smell, or dirty feet from socks or flip flops turn you on? If you are watching a foot tickling clip does it turn you on or off if the persons feet are dirty?

Taryn

Clean all the way, Not a fan of dirt and smelly just makes me feel sick.

Clean for me! Preferably right after a pedicure, a french pedicure that is!

If I know I am gonna play.. have to wash just before.. not a fan of any smells what so ever.

I prefer clean. I have tickled dirty feet before, but it was with a scrub brush.

A little smelly right out of the shoes, hot, soft and sensitive does it for me. 😀

I have to say I prefer clean and pedicured myself. Not a deal breaker, but clean, soft feet are just more fun.

I am the only person to think this????

DIRTY!!! That way I can have fun washing them off (while trying not to tickle, yeah right) and then tickle them clean...Ahem...I mean scrub them clean 😀

Then tickle them some more after they are clean.

Rob

I definately prefer clean feet to play with and I keep my feet clean as well. :happyfloa:feets:

I don't mind the natural foot smell, but if they are dirty or very sweaty I prefer them washed first :disgust:

DIRTY!!! That way I can have fun washing them off (while trying not to tickle, yeah right) and then tickle them clean...Ahem...I mean scrub them clean 😀

You were the kid who actually liked doing chores , weren't you. 😛

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back