• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling feet - dirty or clean? Smelly?

Taryn good question, me personally I love clean feet, smooth and not smelly. I love a woman who takes good care of her feet and a woman who has extremely ticklish feet.
I think from the clips I have seen of yours with Ryan at Rooks Media that you have very beautiful feet and toes. I love painted toenails too, to me it makes the female feet more attractive. Okay that is just my opinion I am sure others have different opinions.

I think I'd have to say clean too. A little sweaty is fine, makes them soft, but not visibly dirty, and if they stink too much then nah.

its gota be clean and un-smelly!!!

if anything i get turned off by dirty smelly feet
xxx

My first preference would be natural foot smell, slightly sweaty, just out of heavy boots and thick socks. :feets:

I once almost made Natural Tickler vomit by describing to him (at a gathering in L.A.) how much I loved to be gagged with Mistress Zara's sweaty unwashed socks. 😱

My first preference would be natural foot smell, slightly sweaty, just out of heavy boots and thick socks. :feets:

I once almost made Natural Tickler vomit by describing to him (at a gathering in L.A.) how much I loved to be gagged with Mistress Zara's sweaty unwashed socks. 😱

you still remember that?? well, it is just as gross today as it was 3 years ago

I've actually tickled female feet both clean, as well as right out of the shoes and socks, but never covered with dirt. If I had to choose, I'd say clean, although I do know that feet right out of shoes and socks can sometimes be even more sensitive to touch, then ones that have been bare for a while.

Mitch

well, if they are a little smelly, its cool, that's why they make antibacterial soap....you can wash your hands after you're done

ticklish feet that are smelly

a pair of womens feet might be a tad more ticklish if they are moist and fresh out of shoes or sneakers I dont mind a faint unmistakable odor of a pretty foot washed feet do it for me to as long as they are pretty and ticklish. I do admit that I was turned on by a letter a long time ago from a Fetish Times magazine talking about a fellows fantasy of ambushing a pretty jogger stripping her of her sneakers and socks locking her in the stocks and tickling her feet with a feather as punishment for having sweaty smelly feet.

Gotta be clean. I feel better if I clean them. Don't mean to tickle while "cleaning" them. hehe

Definitely clean, although I wouldn't describe as "dirty" the smell and taste of a clean foot that has been in a high end shoe for just a little bit.

Do you have any preferences Taryn?

Gotta be clean. I feel better if I clean them. Don't mean to tickle while "cleaning" them. hehe

Ha... evil answer, I love it! 😀

Like most here, I would prefer them to be clean as well, lol. Though I like shoe and sock removal too... so as long as they're not nasty, its all good 🙂

Definitely clean, although I wouldn't describe as "dirty" the smell and taste of a clean foot that has been in a high end shoe for just a little bit.

Do you have any preferences Taryn?

If I am on the receiving end, I definitely enjoy having my shoes removed and having the person go right to it without disturbing the flow to have me go wash my feet. Since I shower daily (lol) it's not like they would be smelly.

BUT if I was spending more time with someone, or already didn't have shoes on, I love for them to wash my feet for me, in warm water, and then even have them massage my calves and feet with lotion.

I wouldn't be offended if someone wanted to worship my sweaty smelly feet after I had just went for a long run. I just wouldn't want to be on the flipside of that if I was doing the worshipping.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back